Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84204 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #496 on: November 18, 2019, 08:41:37 PM »
Advertisement
In that case he should have taken Tippit's revolver with him to make sure that a bystander couldn't pick it up and shoot at him.

Just putting myself in Oswald's shoes...

My guess is that he was just trying to make sure that Tippit was not going to recover and identify him later on. Picking up Tippit’s gun would have potentially incriminated him (in case he got caught with it, or left a finger print on it).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: November 18, 2019, 08:41:37 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #497 on: November 18, 2019, 08:48:52 PM »
Wake up Mr "Smith"..... Most of us have been onto you since you first started posting in this group.    Anytime solid facts appear, that refute the official tale, you jump in and attack the messenger.   Which rule is that in your rule book?.....   

Rule#?...  If you can't refute the facts, then attack the messenger and try to make he or she appear to be a "kook".....

I didn't refute any "facts" because none are present in your claim that Oswald would not have finished Tippit off.  Instead you substituted your own opinion of what Oswald would have done in that situation to reach a desired outcome.  I merely provided one possible reason that Oswald finished Tippit off.  I have no idea if that is why he did so because only Oswald could ever know for sure (a point you fail to realize) but it is plausible and counters your silly claim that Oswald would not have paused for even a moment to finish Tippit off.  Thereby, somehow rendering him innocent of this crime despite the testimony of several witnesses that place him at the scene with a pistol.  In addition, there is nothing that I or anyone else needs to do to make you appear to be a kook.  You are adept at that yourself.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #498 on: November 18, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »
I didn't refute any "facts" because none are present in your claim that Oswald would not have finished Tippit off.  Instead you substituted your own opinion of what Oswald would have done in that situation to reach a desired outcome.  I merely provided one possible reason that Oswald finished Tippit off.  I have no idea if that is why he did so because only Oswald could ever know for sure (a point you fail to realize) but it is plausible and counters your silly claim that Oswald would not have paused for even a moment to finish Tippit off.  Thereby, somehow rendering him innocent of this crime despite the testimony of several witnesses that place him at the scene with a pistol.  In addition, there is nothing that I or anyone else needs to do to make you appear to be a kook.  You are adept at that yourself.

Mr "Smith",   Please explain how "Oswald"   unloaded a Smith & Wesson revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME  as he walked away .....  Oh and perhaps you can find someone who has tried to hit a 10 inch pie tin at 20 feet with one of those old S&W 38 caliber revolvers with the barrel sawed off....   I'll bet you can't find a single person who can hit the pie tin more than once with a full load of six cartridges of 38 special cartridges.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: November 18, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #499 on: November 18, 2019, 11:39:56 PM »
You are forever confusing your baseless subjective opinion with reality

Did you look in a mirror, Smith?

No, but I looked down a rabbit hole once and guess who I saw?  Someone named Roger.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2019, 01:56:14 AM »
My guess is that he was just trying to make sure that Tippit was not going to recover and identify him later on. Picking up Tippit’s gun would have potentially incriminated him (in case he got caught with it, or left a finger print on it).

Another good point... in addition, having two weapons would give him more firepower if spotted by the cops.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: November 19, 2019, 01:56:14 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #501 on: November 19, 2019, 02:22:32 AM »
Someone named Roger.

After Roger was humiliated, I reckon that type of personality would have have spitefully created a dozen more aliases. Just saying!

JohnM

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »
There must have been a crapload of prints on those shell casings when Oswald loaded the gun, right? So where are they?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: November 19, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #503 on: November 19, 2019, 04:27:26 AM »
   Maybe Oswald didn't want to get shot in the back by a wounded police officer as he left.  So he finished him off.  There was no one else around to arrest him.  It only took an instant to finish him off.  No great loss of time in fleeing from the scene.
Incredibly weak conjecture. Maybe this and perhaps that. Troll on ::)