Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84202 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »
Advertisement
I don't know but the last time I was shot from close range multiple times in the chest and once in the temple, I wasn't feeling too good.
But anyway the doctors at Methodist said he was dead and that's it.

JohnM

I doubt that anybody disputes that JD Tippit died instantly ....... from the bullet that entered his brain at the right temple.   Some may argue that this was not an execution and pretend that Tippit was killed by a panic stricken fugitive.    One glance at the photos would reveal to a rookie detective that the man in the photos was deliberately executed.   

A fleeing fugitive would not have wanted to make sure that Tippit was dead....  A fugitive would merely have wanted to avoid arrest, and once the cop was down and unable to stop him, he would have ran from the scene.   But That's NOT what Tippit's executioner did.....   The photos clearly reveal that the killer wanted to be certain that JD Tippit was dead.

JohnM

Maybe Scoggins did hear the killer mutter...."Poor dumb cop".....   
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 03:37:27 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2019, 06:52:31 PM »
A fleeing fugitive would not have wanted to make sure that Tippit was dead....  A fugitive would merely have wanted to avoid arrest, and once the cop was down and unable to stop him, he would have ran from the scene.   But That's NOT what Tippit's executioner did.....   The photos clearly reveal that the killer wanted to be certain that JD Tippit was dead.
+1----- A fact that will forever remain ignored.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »
+1----- A fact that will forever remain ignored.

That's the way it's been since day one.....    Even those who profess to be looking for answers ignore facts like this.   But that doesn't alter or eliminate the fact. And these photos are graphic proof that the killer was in fact an executioner..  He was not squeamish about killing a fellow human and a cop  ..... ( Which tells me he was probably a mobster, like Jack Ruby )   Benavides description of Tippit's executioner does match Whitey Bulger ......and Bulger was a cold blooded killer whose mob name was " The Rifleman" .    I've often wondered if acquired that moniker after the murder of JFK?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2019, 07:24:13 PM »
I doubt that anybody disputes that JD Tippit died instantly ....... from the bullet that entered his brain at the right temple.   Some may argue that this was not an execution and pretend that Tippit was killed by a panic stricken fugitive.    One glance at the photos would reveal to a rookie detective that the man in the photos was deliberately executed.   

You are forever confusing your baseless subjective opinion with reality.  Maybe Oswald didn't want to get shot in the back by a wounded police officer as he left.  So he finished him off.  There was no one else around to arrest him.  It only took an instant to finish him off.  No great loss of time in fleeing from the scene.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »
You are forever confusing your baseless subjective opinion with reality.  Maybe Oswald didn't want to get shot in the back by a wounded police officer as he left.  So he finished him off.  There was no one else around to arrest him.  It only took an instant to finish him off.  No great loss of time in fleeing from the scene.

In that case he should have taken Tippit's revolver with him to make sure that a bystander couldn't pick it up and shoot at him.

Just putting myself in Oswald's shoes...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:05:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2019, 08:24:06 PM »

Wake up Mr "Smith"..... Most of us have been onto you since you first started posting in this group.    Anytime solid facts appear, that refute the official tale, you jump in and attack the messenger.   Which rule is that in your rule book?.....   

Rule#?...  If you can't refute the facts, then attack the messenger and try to make he or she appear to be a "kook".....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2019, 08:29:52 PM »
In that case he should have taken Tippit's revolver with him to make sure that a bystander couldn't pick it up and shoot at him.

Just putting myself in Oswald's shoes...

That's exactly what Ted Callaway did.....  He grabbed Tippit's revolver and said to Scoggins....." You saw which way he went, let's go after him"   ...Funny thing though, Callaway claimed that he saw the man fleeing east on 10th near the car lot where he sold used cars.  So If he saw the man why did he say that to Scoggins.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2019, 08:29:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #495 on: November 18, 2019, 08:32:08 PM »

You are forever confusing your baseless subjective opinion with reality

Did you look in a mirror, Smith? 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:34:11 PM by Martin Weidmann »