Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84191 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2019, 05:43:31 AM »
Advertisement

No, Bowley's watch was never calibrated and even at 1:10 with a murder just moments before gives Oswald plenty of time, Higgins was way after the fact and as shown Dr Liquori was quoted by a "policeman".

In other words I have supplied a mountain of evidence and you're reduced to screwing over the eyewitnesses. Nice try!

JohnM

Impossible to dispute facts. On page 83, author Barry Ernst dates this interview segment in Dallas as March, 1968. He says in his book he encountered both Mr. and Mrs. Higgins. I documented that Mr. Higgins died the following year on Oct. 25, 1969.

A reasonable person would find it reasonable that, after hearing the shots from her location at 417 E. Tenth and then seeing the body of a DPD officer lying shot down in the street literally yards away, the details would remain in Mrs. Higgins's mind 52 months later.:

From author Ernst's book, "The Girl on the Stairs" page 85, paperback edition:
Click on "paperback edition," click on "look inside" on upper left of Amazon.com web page at this link, search term, Higgins
https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Stairs-Missing-Witness-Assassination/dp/1455624314/ref=sr_1_1

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:57:38 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2019, 05:43:31 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2019, 06:13:15 AM »
Impossible to dispute facts. On page 83, author Barry Ernst dates this interview segment in Dallas as March, 1968. He says in his book he encountered both Mr. and Mrs. Higgins. I documented that Mr. Higgins died the following year on Oct. 25, 1969.

A reasonable person would find it reasonable that, after hearing the shots from her location at 417 E. Tenth and then seeing the body of a DPD officer lying shot down in the street literally yards away, the details would remain in Mrs. Higgins's mind 52 months later.:

From author Ernst's book, "The Girl on the Stairs" page 85, paperback edition:
Click on "paperback edition," click on "look inside" on upper left of Amazon.com web page at this link, search term, Higgins
https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Stairs-Missing-Witness-Assassination/dp/1455624314/ref=sr_1_1

Indeed, it's impossible to dispute facts. I looked at all the major channels and didn't see any timestamp for 1:06 but I did see that WFAA-TV's Jay Watson give a timestamp for 1:03. Now I know there may have been some obscure channel I couldn't find but Jay's announcement is pretty compelling.

Mrs. Higgins explained. “He said it just like that, ‘six minutes after one.’ And you know how you always do, you hear the time and you automatically check your own watch. So I just looked up at the clock on my television to verify the time and it said 1:06.
Ernest, Barry (2010). The Girl On The Stairs:

Btw And isn't it incredibly suspicious that the quoted time just happened to be 1:06 and since Barry lied to the Higgins, how reliable does that make him? Good luck with the moral dilemma that his honesty has on your belief system.

Mrs. Higgins got noticeably upset and asked if I was writing a book. I assured her I was in Dallas only to satisfy my own curiosity.
Ernest, Barry (2010). The Girl On The Stairs:

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:14:05 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2019, 06:33:34 AM »
Grow up and admit there was a problem, lay it squarely on where it belongs, Dallas officials. The death certificate is an
official document, a record of the homicide death of an on duty, city police officer. It documents FOREVER, the time of injury
as 1:18 pm and the time of death at 1:15 pm. Bowley claims he arrived at 1:10 pm, Mrs. Higgins of 417 E. Tenth told Barry Ernst a short time later that she heard the shots, rushed outside and this coincided with a TV announcer saying the time was 1:06 pm. This is a useless exercise, you know it, give us all a break and stop posting because officials corrupted the official record! Why do almost no forum posters exhibit discernment about what is and is not likely to be resolved by posting, but instead clog this forum literally chock full of unreadable nonsense, unless they are not as nonsensically repeating the same lack of judgment and the intention is to make this forum brimming with unreadable nonsense?

'brimming with unreadable nonsense'
>>>Tell us how my post 'Take it up with Merriam-Webster, professor' qualifies as 'unreadable nonsense'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2019, 06:33:34 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #483 on: November 18, 2019, 06:37:50 AM »
OK, for the less desperate, in the section where the precise details are filled in, the following quote makes it absolutely clear that Tippit was pronounced dead on arrival(DOA), which can only possibly mean that Tippit was dead before he arrived, Tippit may have died 1 second before he arrived but he was dead on arrival(DOA).

PERTINENT FACTS REGARDING DEATH

Deceased, a Dallas Police Officer was shot at 303 East Tenth Street was rushed to Methodist Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

The doctors who attempted to bring Tippit back to life would have a good idea of how long these horrific injuries would take to kill a man.

JohnM
How do you know he was dead? He looks like he is doing a little thinking in the picture although if it is your picture he could be taking a nap, he looks tired? Use your head. So the guy is dead because his eyes are closed? That is not evidence-believe anything

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2019, 07:22:51 AM »
How do you know he was dead?

I don't know but the last time I was shot from close range multiple times in the chest and once in the temple, I wasn't feeling too good.
But anyway the doctors at Methodist said he was dead and that's it.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2019, 07:22:51 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2019, 02:45:11 PM »
'brimming with unreadable nonsense'
>>>Tell us how my post 'Take it up with Merriam-Webster, professor' qualifies as 'unreadable nonsense'

Scully complaining about posters who fill this forum up with unreadable nonsense is like Willie Wonka lecturing on childhood tooth decay.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2019, 03:10:11 PM »
No, Bowley's watch has to be officially calibrated, just saying it was is pointless

When was the police dispatcher’s clock officially calibrated? Just saying it was is pointless.

Oops, that puts you in a bit of a pickle.

Not even a little bit. You’re the one making the baseless claim about the police dispatcher’s clock.

Plenty of time to be positively identified at the Rooming House and at the scene of the Tippit murder.

When were the witnesses’ identification abilities “officially calibrated”? When were the police lineup procedures “officially calibrated”?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2019, 03:10:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »
What time? Oops!

Notice how the “2” in “1:25” is offset from the rest of the numbers? Oops!