Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84198 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »
Advertisement
B.S.... you omitted the rest of the statement!

Are you boldly (no shame) stating that a driver dispatched from a funeral home was a component of
Really?

I don't need your amateurish infantile insults.
Tippit was worked on at Methodist hospital where they tried to breathe life back into Tippit's lifeless body, therefore Tippit was already dead before any attempt of resuscitation was made and knowing that Tippit was shot several times in the chest and once in the temple, the medical professionals came to the conclusion that Tippit died at the scene, hence the 1:15 time of death.
Go to your local hospital emergency section and get some real medical advice instead of relying on your layman biased interpretation of a "Wikipedia" article and then get back to us.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #457 on: November 17, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »
Tippit was worked on at Methodist hospital where they tried to breathe life back into Tippit's lifeless body, therefore Tippit was already dead before any attempt of resuscitation was made and knowing that Tippit was shot several times in the chest and once in the temple, the medical professionals came to the conclusion that Tippit died at the scene, hence the 1:15 time of death.
Go to your local hospital emergency section and get some real medical advice instead of relying on your layman biased interpretation of a "Wikipedia" article and then get back to us.

JohnM

Tippit was worked on at Methodist hospital where they tried to breathe life back into Tippit's lifeless body,

Indeed, and how in the world do you know that he arrived dead at the hospital?

therefore Tippit was already dead before any attempt of resuscitation was made and knowing that Tippit was shot several times in the chest and once in the temple, the medical professionals came to the conclusion that Tippit died at the scene, hence the 1:15 time of death.

You are making this up as you go along. The release for autopsy document clearly states that the place of death was the Methodist Hospital.

And btw, Detective Davenport who (unlike you) was at the hospital when Tippit was declared DOA at 1.15 pm disagrees with you.

Says the guy who just used a Wikipedia article to support his argument! Hilarious!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:37:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #458 on: November 17, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »

JohnM

No matter how you disparage me personally, I called you out for misleading readers, which you indeed did. The fact is no "medical professional" was in any position to pronounce Tippit "D.O.A." until AFTER his ARRIVAL at the hospital.
I participate here hoping against hope to learn what I am unaware of, and to share what I can support.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:40:15 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: November 17, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #459 on: November 17, 2019, 08:34:55 PM »
When a thread swells to 48 pages it is unreadable blah blah blah

Nobody cares what you think, this Forum isn't a University Textbook, this is a public Forum where people give an opinion and if you don't like it make your own Forum where you can employ your own Nazi methods of censorship.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #460 on: November 17, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »
No matter how you disparage me personally, I called you out for misleading readers. I participate here to learn what I am unaware of, and to share what I can support.

As I said you're interpreting the Wikipedia article by following your usual biased agenda and is hardly reality. Go and get real medical confirmation and then we can discuss this further, that is if you decide to stick around with all us commoners.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: November 17, 2019, 08:39:40 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #461 on: November 17, 2019, 08:43:18 PM »
No matter how you disparage me personally, I called you out for misleading readers, which you indeed did. The fact is no medical professional was in any position to pronounce Tippit "D.O.A." until AFTER his ARRIVAL at the hospital.
I participate here to learn what I am unaware of, and to share what I can support.

Well said!

You can tell when Mytton is getting desperate. He starts calling people names..... to call you a Nazi is actually very low, even for his extremely low standard.

Who knows, perhaps his Siamese twin will show up soon to give him a helping hand

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #462 on: November 17, 2019, 08:53:55 PM »
The fact is no "medical professional" was in any position to pronounce Tippit "D.O.A." until AFTER his ARRIVAL at the hospital.

This isn't difficult, the time that the doctors say the patient is "DOA" is irrelevant, the only pertinent time is the actual time that the patient dies.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: November 17, 2019, 08:53:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #463 on: November 17, 2019, 09:00:33 PM »
This isn't difficult, the time that the doctors say the patient is "DOA" is irrelevant, the only pertinent time is the actual time that the patient dies.

JohnM

More stupidity...

The actual time that Tippit died was 1.15 pm and the place of death, according to the same document, was the Methodist Hospital.

Also, in his report, Detective Davenport wrote; "We assisted in getting the officer to the Emergency Room. And observed the doctors and nurses trying to bring the Officer back to life. At 1:15 pm (originally he  wrote 1:06 pm, which was later typed over) Dr. Richard Liquori pronounced him dead."

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 10:29:11 PM by Martin Weidmann »