Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84251 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #448 on: November 17, 2019, 07:37:12 PM »
Advertisement
To qualify for the Marines one must pass boot camp
Many fail due to the rigorous training

But more importantly (as JohnM points out) Oswald was lugging heavy books all over the TSBD every day. And using the stairs even just a few times per day would be provide excellent training.

Trotting/walking/jogging/sprinting for a few minutes would be dead easy for the little maggot.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 10:51:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: November 17, 2019, 07:37:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2019, 07:44:29 PM »
DOA means having died before getting to a hospital, emergency room, etc.

You can look it up
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:46:18 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »
You are wrong Colombo.... DOA means dead on arrival not dead before arrival.
Just like the others are posting-----------------------
The certificate states place of death....Methodist Hospital.....where he was pronounced dead at 1:15.
Yeah it was clear--so you can't go and muddy it up with conjecture and wishful thinking.
 OK...Oswald worked out at the gym? A killing machine? I thought he was a radar tech. Please stop the asinine remarks it is reducing what IQ you have left.

You are wrong Colombo.... DOA means dead on arrival not dead before arrival.
Just like the others are posting-----------------------
The certificate states place of death....Methodist Hospital.....where he was pronounced dead at 1:15.

Let me put this another way, say someone dies during the night and they are picked up by ambulance and driven back to the hospital, when the dead body arrives at the hospital the dead body is "dead on arrival" and the time of death must be estimated by examining the condition of the body, temperature, rigor mortis etc.

OK...Oswald worked out at the gym?

How is doing bench presses etc etc going to make someone walk faster? but on the other hand working 8 hours a day 5 days a week hauling books all over a 6 story building will definitely have a positive effect.

A killing machine?

Yeah, they trained Oswald to kill. In the following image we don't see Oswald playing with kittens and flowers.

Please stop the asinine remarks it is reducing what IQ you have left.

Whenever you clowns are cornered, out come the lazy insults. Yawn!

Btw did you catch that little puppy in the posts above nipping at my heels, how sweet.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »

You can look it up

Yep, the clue is the actual words being used(Duh!) and I really don't understand why such a simple concept is not being grasped?

Dead on arrival (DOA), also dead in the field and brought in dead (BID)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_on_arrival

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:55:54 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2019, 08:01:07 PM »
Yep, the clue is the actual words being used(Duh!) and I really don't understand why such a simple concept is not being grasped?

JohnM

B.S.... you omitted the rest of the statement!

... indicates that a patient was found to be already clinically dead upon the arrival of professional medical assistance,

Are you boldly (no shame) stating that a driver dispatched from a funeral home was a component of
professional medical assistance....

Really?

Where did you pull that out of? At least wash it off....it's still brown, moist, and steaming.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_on_arrival#Medical_DOA
... indicates that a patient was found to be already clinically dead upon the arrival of professional medical assistance, often in the form of first responders such as emergency medical technicians, paramedics, or police.

Did we cross post, or did you ignore the details I just posted?
Despite presenting proof I am confident he had read, David Von Pein ignored my discovery Virginia Davis lied about her age to DPD in November, 1963 (she claimed she was age 16 while birth records show she was not age 16 until June, 1964) and in her WC testimony in April of the following year.:

..... Ernst interview of E. Tenth St. resident Tippit shooting witness, Mrs. Donald Higgins, TV announcer, 1:06 pm....

This is a thread chock full of your "feelings". They do not inform. I am extremely weary of reading posts after post of members' feelings and other unsubstantiated opinions.

48 pages, so far, of a thread of CT "fluff".
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:10:26 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2019, 08:01:07 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
Where did you pull that out of? At least wash it off....it's still brown, moist, and steaming.
Did we cross post, or did you ignore the details I just posted. This is a thread chock full of your "feelings". They do not inform.
I am extremely weary of reading posts after post of members' feelings and other unsubstantiated opinions.

48 pages, so far, of a thread of CT "fluff".

C'mon Tom stop this constant As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing, if the Forums contents don't satisfy your hoity-toity requirements, then go away!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2019, 08:12:27 PM »
Let me put this another way, say someone dies during the night and they are picked up by ambulance and driven back to the hospital, when the dead body arrives at the hospital the dead body is "dead on arrival" and the time of death must be estimated by examining the condition of the body, temperature, rigor mortis etc.

How is doing bench presses etc etc going to make someone walk faster? but on the other hand working 8 hours a day 5 days a week hauling books all over a 6 story building will definitely have a positive effect.

Yeah, they trained Oswald to kill. In the following image we don't see Oswald playing with kittens and flowers.

Whenever you clowns are cornered, out come the lazy insults. Yawn!

Btw did you catch that little puppy in the posts above nipping at my heels, how sweet.

JohnM

Who do you think you are fooling with this crap? Tippit was killed only a minute or two earlier. Do you really believe the condition of the body would have changed in those two minutes in such a way that an estimate for a time of death was required?

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and, according to Davenport's report, they tried to revive Tippit. When they failed they just qualified it as a DOA and registered the time at the hospital. Time of death; 1.15pm and place of death; the Methodist Hospital!

Get over it and take your propaganda crap elsewhere... 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:17:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2019, 08:12:27 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »
C'mon Tom stop this constant As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing, if the Forums contents don't satisfy your hoity-toity requirements, then go away!

JohnM

When a thread swells to 48 pages it is unreadable and brimming with unsupported opinions and feelings that indicate informing readers is not the purpose or even the potential of the thread.

New rule! Rebuttal of B.S. with actual, verifiable facts is "As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing".

You posted this, omitting the part about arrival of medical professionals.

JohnM
What other reason did you do that, other than because no medical professional ever appeared at the scene of the Tippit shooting?

Sincerity would be a greatly appreciated, new departure. If your agenda is about actual facts finding and not cheerleading for team CT, why not give it a try?

https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2018/04/the-funeral-home-that-responded-to-oswalds-victim/
The funeral home that responded to Oswald’s victim

....After dispatching officers to the scene, the police switchboard operator picked up the direct line to the Hughes funeral home, whose job it was to provide ambulance services to that part of Oak Cliff. There were no private ambulance companies or emergency medical technicians in the early ’60s, and emergency medical service wouldn’t be officially implemented until 1971.

Up until 1973, the year the city of Dallas hired its own operators to answer emergency calls, ambulances were provided by area funeral homes that the city contracted. In 1963, the city of Dallas had three main funeral homes that provided ambulance services. ....
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 08:31:05 PM by Tom Scully »