Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84236 times)

Offline Joe Mannix

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #408 on: November 14, 2019, 10:52:22 PM »
Advertisement
So... if she was listening to the radio, how did she recall that:

“for some reason the announcer turned and looked at the clock”

Because Oswald acted alone?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: November 14, 2019, 10:52:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #409 on: November 15, 2019, 12:05:49 AM »
Stop calling it my BS timeline you fool. In my original post I was citing the LNers timeline and testing its implications. I never claimed it was correct, I was attempting to debunk it. Comprende?

I just wanted you to modify the times relative to the events I described so we can all be on the same page. Instead you replaced them with your own 8 minute timeline, which you still haven't cited your source(s) for. The most important thing anyone can do here is to establish a timeline by forming a consensus re the time of events from the moment the 1st bullet struck JFK (12:33PM) to LHO's arrest in the theater (1:30PM?). Once we agree on that, then you can call BS all you like....without being obstinate, if possible.

Nevermind. I lost my appetite.

I would NEVER endorse the very first entry....1:06 PM: LHO shoots officer JD Tippit ....       Lee DID NOT shoot Officer Tippit.....

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »
I would NEVER endorse the very first entry....1:06 PM: LHO shoots officer JD Tippit ....       Lee DID NOT shoot Officer Tippit.....

You were NOT THERE...so you do not know who did or didn't shoot Officer Tippit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: November 15, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #411 on: November 15, 2019, 12:22:39 AM »
You were NOT THERE...so you do not know who did or didn't shoot Officer Tippit.

Lee was seen by his landlady, Mrs Roberts, STANDING ON THE SIDEWALK in front of the roominghouse at 1:04 PM.....  Mrs Markham swore that she saw oficer Tippit shot at 1:06.....

Now all you have to do is show me how Lee could have traveled from the rooming house  to the murder scene that was over a mile away in less than two minutes.....

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2019, 12:32:47 AM »
Here's my timeline: Oswald leaves rooming house shortly after 1.00pm
Mrs.Markham sees Oswald shoot officer Tippit at approx 1.09PM...(she doesn't know exact time) positively identified by Markham and 4 other witnesses.
Oswald flees the scene...spotted and identified by several witnesses
TF Bowley arrives at approx 1.10/1.11...assesses situation as best he could and then uses Officer Tippit radio to call in.

The big problem with this scenario appears to be the time it takes to get from the rooming house to the scene of the Tippit murder. Another problem is nobody involved in this episode seems to be clear on the timing. But the fact remains that Oswald was identified as the gunman. Some of the I'd's are a bit sketchy but others are much more believable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: November 15, 2019, 12:32:47 AM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #413 on: November 15, 2019, 12:36:55 AM »
Lee was seen by his landlady, Mrs Roberts, STANDING ON THE SIDEWALK in front of the roominghouse at 1:04 PM.....  Mrs Markham swore that she saw oficer Tippit shot at 1:06.....

Now all you have to do is show me how Lee could have traveled from the rooming house  to the murder scene that was over a mile away in less than two minutes.....

Well you have to show me proof that Mrs.Roberts was exact with her timing and also how Mrs.Markham was exact with her timing and also show corroboration of both claims.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2019, 12:57:40 AM »
Well you have to show me proof that Mrs.Roberts was exact with her timing and also how Mrs.Markham was exact with her timing and also show corroboration of both claims.

Mrs Roberts said that Lee arrived at 1:00PM  ( this time was confirmed by the WC.)    She said that Lee was in his room for a few minutes and then left...She last saw him standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house ..... A few minutes .... 3 or 4 minutes is entirely reasonable because he changed his clothes.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: November 15, 2019, 12:57:40 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #415 on: November 15, 2019, 05:40:04 AM »
Some people act like an identification in a biased, unfair lineup is some unassailable truth.

Why do you think Henry Wade had at least 19 of his convictions overturned?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:41:13 AM by John Iacoletti »