Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 86288 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #328 on: November 04, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »
Advertisement
How about you not misrepresent a one-block distance as being two blocks, cheater...

Says the guy who claimed that Callaway was 12-15 feet away from a guy carrying a gun.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: November 04, 2019, 04:12:01 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #329 on: November 04, 2019, 05:56:12 AM »
At least this freak makes you think

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2019, 10:40:08 AM »
I say he did have time to get from his rooming house to get to the crime scene. And nobody can prove he didn't have time.

His Landlady (Mrs Roberts) at 1026 N. Beckley said that she saw Lee standing on the side walk in front of the rooming house at about 1:04.  ( Mrs Roberts said that Lee arrived at 1:00 pm and the WC confirmed that time of arrival. Mrs Roberts said that lee was in his room several minutes and then departed. ( Time about 1:04)  Mrs Markham said that she saw the man who shot Tippit walking east on 10th street a couple of minutes before she witnessed the man shoot Tippit at 1:06.

These are FACTS Mr Hardaker.....  And here's another Fact....

The witnesses said that Tippit's killer walked away while unloading his revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME....

The Smith and Wesson revolver is not unloaded ONE SHELL AT A TIME..... The S&W is unloaded by swinging thw cylinder out of the frame ans unloading all six chambers AT ONCE.....  Tippits killer was NOT using a S&W revolver.    The revolver that allegedly was taken from Lee at the Theater was a Smith & Wesson.....

Deal with reality Mr Hardaker.....

What about all the other people who saw him fleeing the scene? All lying?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2019, 10:40:08 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2019, 12:44:15 PM »

Identifying a person you've only seen for seconds isn't as easy as it is sometimes made out to be.
It's not uncommon for witnesses to act in good faith and still misidentify a person placed in front of them.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »
Says the guy who claimed that Callaway was 12-15 feet away from a guy carrying a gun.

BFD, I made an honest mistake: William Scoggins was the guy who saw Oswald up close
Callaway saw him from across the street, ditching his jacket under a car in a gas station parking lot

Poor dumb cop
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:38:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »
BFD, I made an honest mistake

So when you screw up it’s a BFD “honest mistake”, but when I get something wrong, I’m a “cheater” who “misrepresents”.

I think what that makes you is a hypocrite.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2019, 07:39:40 PM »
BFD, I made an honest mistake: William Scoggins was the guy who saw Oswald up close
Callaway saw him from across the street, ditching his jacket under a car in a gas station parking lot

Poor dumb cop

Nobody saw the fleeing killer "ditch his jacket".....  Where do you get this nonsense....   And FYI  the question about the ownership of that Jacket has never been resolved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2019, 07:39:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2019, 08:59:47 PM »

Don't be silly....  I doubt that any of the witnesses who identified Lee Oswald as the killer were "lying"  .....  Apparently there was a resemblance between the killer and Lee Oswald, so they could easily have been mistaken in there identification.   But the one person who saw the killer face to face (Domingo Benavides)  DID NOT Identify the man as Lee Oswald.   As a matter of FACT.....  Benavides DESCRIBED the killer's hair cut.....  and Lee Oswald did NOT have his hair cut in the fashion described by Benavides.   And what's more....virtually all of the witnesses at the scene described the killer as walking away and unloading his revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME.  A Smith & Wesson revolver is NOT unloaded in the fashion described by the witnesses.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:42:40 AM by Walt Cakebread »