Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84199 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:42 AM »
Advertisement
Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:42 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2019, 02:44:39 AM »
Exactly. You’re not ever going to change their minds, but you’re exposing their fallacies for everybody else who’s watching.

:'(

And by the way, why do you have a need to change people's minds?
What fear drives that need?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 03:25:21 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2019, 02:53:39 AM »
That’s almost as lame as claiming that Benavides “identified Oswald” because he said “Oswald or the guy who shot him” in his testimony.

Benavides (on second thought, it seems) gave Oswald the benefit of the doubt, since he didn't know the name of guy with the gun at the time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2019, 02:53:39 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #291 on: October 28, 2019, 03:34:34 AM »
Benavides (on second thought, it seems) gave Oswald the benefit of the doubt, since he didn't know the name of guy with the gun at the time.

No, Dummy..That's not right.    Benavides said OR the guy that shot him, which means he knew the guy's name was NOT  Oswald.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2019, 03:50:36 AM »
No, Dummy..That's not right.    Benavides said OR the guy that shot him, which means he knew the guy's name was NOT  Oswald.

First of all Benavides goes on to say he identified Oswald from the pictures of Oswald that he saw, so stop with this insane cherry picking and beside how would Benavides know whose real name the murderer was, Oswald also went by O'H Lee and Alek Hidell. And btw the singular "Oswald" doesn't really define Lee Harvey Oswald, the name Oswald applied to perhaps hundreds or even thousands of people across America.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: October 28, 2019, 03:50:36 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2019, 04:00:20 AM »
First of all Benavides goes on to say he identified Oswald from the pictures of Oswald that he saw, so stop with this insane cherry picking and beside how would Benavides know whose real name the murderer was, Oswald also went by O'H Lee and Alek Hidell. And btw the singular "Oswald" doesn't really define Lee Harvey Oswald, the name Oswald applied to perhaps hundreds or even thousands of people across America.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM

So, if Benavides was so sure, why did he not participate in the line up identifications? Seems a critical witness......

Benavides goes on to say he identified Oswald from the pictures of Oswald that he saw, so stop with this insane cherry picking and beside how would Benavides know whose real name the murderer was, Oswald also went by O'H Lee and Alek Hidell.

Stupid question... Benavides saw Oswald's picture in the media and that's also how he knew his name.... It's not as if they cared about Oswald's privacy back then!

And btw the singular "Oswald" doesn't really define Lee Harvey Oswald, the name Oswald applied to perhaps hundreds or even thousands of people across America.

Bla bla bla... don't you ever get tired of your own crap?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2019, 04:15:01 AM »
Wake up and stop dodging, Iacoletti.

I’m not dodging anything. You piped in with one of your irrelevancies without reading the thread.

Again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: October 28, 2019, 04:15:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #295 on: October 28, 2019, 04:16:32 AM »
:'(

And by the way, why do you have a need to change people's minds?
What fear drives that need?

When did I say I wanted to change anybody’s mind? In fact, I said the exact opposite. You’re just not very good at this, are you?