Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 85598 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
Advertisement
We spend pages and pages discussing the inaccuracy of the police clocks and Bill Brown just regurgitates the same thing he posted previously.

Haven't you learned that debating Bill Brown, Bill Crapman, Davey Von P, and any LNer is like debating with a Flat Earth believer ......   No matter how much evidence you present they will not accept the truth.   Primarily because they are cowards and are afraid to accept the truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #281 on: October 27, 2019, 03:14:18 PM »
Haven't you learned that debating Bill Brown, Bill Crapman, Davey Von P, and any LNer is like debating with a Flat Earth believer ......   No matter how much evidence you present they will not accept the truth.   Primarily because they are cowards and are afraid to accept the truth.

Walt,

Isn't debating them the best way to expose their dishonesty?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #282 on: October 27, 2019, 04:01:30 PM »
Walt,

Exactly. You’re not ever going to change their minds, but you’re exposing their fallacies for everybody else who’s watching.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: October 27, 2019, 04:01:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #283 on: October 27, 2019, 04:04:06 PM »
Walt,

Martin, Do you really believe that those who have the ability to reason, can't see for themselves, that these guys are dishonest and will never ever stop lying?...

P.S  Martin there are only a few members of this forum that I respect.....  Those are the few who can see the truth ( thattThe authorities framed and lynched Lee Oswald)   And you are high on my list.    However I'm disappointed that you can't seem to understand the lie the authorities created about finding Lee Oswald's palm print.    For me it's as obvious as an Elephant in a VW......   So I can't understand why you can't see the BS ruse that the FBI and the DPD created so they could confirm the Key conspirator's ( Henry Wade )lie  about  finding  quote... "his prints on the gun"

Lee Oswald's prints have never been found on the carcano....But Henry Wades lie was instrumental in duping the dumb pissants (LBJ's name for us citizens)
 and leading them to believe that Lee was guilty of murdering JFK.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 04:22:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #284 on: October 27, 2019, 05:19:49 PM »
Martin, Do you really believe that those who have the ability to reason, can't see for themselves, that these guys are dishonest and will never ever stop lying?...

P.S  Martin there are only a few members of this forum that I respect.....  Those are the few who can see the truth ( thattThe authorities framed and lynched Lee Oswald)   And you are high on my list.    However I'm disappointed that you can't seem to understand the lie the authorities created about finding Lee Oswald's palm print.    For me it's as obvious as an Elephant in a VW......   So I can't understand why you can't see the BS ruse that the FBI and the DPD created so they could confirm the Key conspirator's ( Henry Wade )lie  about  finding  quote... "his prints on the gun"

Lee Oswald's prints have never been found on the carcano....But Henry Wades lie was instrumental in duping the dumb pissants (LBJ's name for us citizens)
 and leading them to believe that Lee was guilty of murdering JFK.

Walt,

However I'm disappointed that you can't seem to understand the lie the authorities created about finding Lee Oswald's palm print.    For me it's as obvious as an Elephant in a VW...... 

It's not so much that I don't understand your argument. I also understand the counter argument and quite honestly I simply do not have enough information to make a well balanced, objective and factual determination either way. I try to only have opinions about things I know enough about. That's why I stayed clear of the conversation after asking the questions I wanted answers for.

Lee Oswald's prints have never been found on the carcano

The FBI did indeed not find any prints on the rifle on 11/23/63. They could not even find a trace of a print having been lifted from the rifle, which, in mind, calls into question the tale Day came up with.

But Henry Wades lie was instrumental in duping the dumb pissants (LBJ's name for us citizens) and leading them to believe that Lee was guilty of murdering JFK.

Actually, I'm not so sure about that. Wade's lie (that prints belonging to Oswald had been found on the rifle, when they weren't) is just one of many false and incorrect statements made by law enforcement officials in the first days. I don't think any particular falsehood or error would have been decisive in convicting Oswald in the court of public opinion.

Can we now please return to the topic of this thread; being "Tippit's shooting 1:15"?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:26:45 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: October 27, 2019, 05:19:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #285 on: October 27, 2019, 05:45:57 PM »
The timeline....
TIPPIT SHOOTING, 1:15... Mary Wright stated that she heard the shots and called the police immediately after the shooting.   
Of course, Ms Wright had them on speed dial and they answer on the first ring :D

We spend pages and pages discussing the inaccuracy of the police clocks and Bill Brown just regurgitates the same thing he posted previously.
Sounds more like the slimeline to me :-\   

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2019, 01:54:24 AM »
Go back to sleep, Chapman.

Wake up and stop dodging, Iacoletti.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2019, 01:54:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2019, 02:09:15 AM »
Can we now please return to the topic of this thread; being "Tippit's shooting 1:15"?
Except that Mr Brown insists on opening multiple threads on the same topic. Then his fellow ODIA theorists chime in by changing the subject.
At the risk of seeming redundant myself-----Tippit's shooting had to be much earlier. Evidence here......
  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,697.msg65703.html#new