Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 85969 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2019, 12:49:26 AM »
Advertisement
My decision to stay well clear of you in the past was the correct one and the one I am returning to after this post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2019, 12:49:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »
No.

This is about nothing more than me wishing to not be misquoted, which you did twice.

I asked you why you misquoted me.  Your response was to deny misquoting me and then to accuse me of playing word games and cherry-picking.  So, in addition to being wrong, you also try to switch it around and begin accusing me.  After your charade, I called you an asshole (which you were typically being) and you get your feelings hurt and lash out even more.

You misquoted me, TWICE.  No word games or cherry-picking on my part.

Get over yourself, asshole.

If someone can get away with killing a cop in front of eyewitnesses and while leaving the scene is seen fiddling with his weapon, and shells are seen dropped which are exclusively linked to the weapon he is arrested with and who leaves his jacket under a car and who enters a dark theatre without buying a ticket and who punches a cop and then tries to kill more cops, then I'd hate to think how much evidence would be needed?, would a live video even be enough evidence?

But I guess;
A dozen people simply picked Oswald to be sent to his death because they were all too stupid.
and the shells that the Davis women picked up proved they were also involved.
and Brewer was mistaken
and the ticket seller Postal was mistaken.
and the Police officers at the theater were also involved or mistaken or too stupid.

Btw the Police easily could have killed Oswald in the theater, Oswald was carrying a gun for goodness sake and in a relatively dark theater would be the perfect time to kill him but instead let him live to blab to the world. Some conspiracy.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2019, 01:04:47 AM »
If someone can get away with killing a cop in front of eyewitnesses and while leaving the scene is seen fiddling with his weapon, and shells are seen dropped which are exclusively linked to the weapon he is arrested with and who leaves his jacket under a car and who enters a dark theatre without buying a ticket and who punches a cop and then tries to kill more cops, then I'd hate to think how much evidence would be needed?, would a live video even be enough evidence?

But I guess;
A dozen people simply picked Oswald to be sent to his death because they were all too stupid.
and Brewer was mistaken
and the Police officers at the theater were also involved or mistaken or too stupid.

Btw the Police easily could have killed Oswald in the theater, Oswald was carrying a gun for goodness sake and in a relatively dark theater would be the perfect time to kill him but instead let him live to blab to the world. Some conspiracy.

JohnM

You really should leave pathetic strawman arguments to Richard Smith, John. He's far more experienced in it than you.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 02:49:25 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2019, 01:04:47 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #259 on: October 27, 2019, 01:57:37 AM »
Influenced by the media?....   Are you forgetting that Benavides had seen Lee Oswald lynched while in the custody of the DPD.  He had told the DPD on 11/22/63 that he got a really good look at Tippit's killer and he's seen the pictures of Lee Oswald on TV that afternoon , and he didn't think that Lee Oswald was the man he'd seen with the smoking gun at the Tippit murder scene.

No he didn’t. That’s a Walt fabrication. He just said that he couldn’t make a positive ID.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #260 on: October 27, 2019, 02:00:24 AM »
Judge Johnny Court Now in Session

Callaway: I heard shots and saw Oswald from 12-15 feet away, carrying a gun
Judge Johnny: Did you see him shoot anybody?
Callaway: No
Judge Johnny: Case dismissed. Mr. Oswald, you can go.

Is this your way of acknowledging that Callaway didn’t see a crime committed?

“12-15 feet away”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: October 27, 2019, 02:00:24 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #261 on: October 27, 2019, 02:01:04 AM »

But I guess;
and Brewer was mistaken

JohnM

That's right, John.

Bill Smith, Helen Markham, William Scoggins, Barbara Davis, Virginia Davis, Ted Callaway, Sam Guinyard, Harold Russell, Warren Reynolds and Pat Patterson.  Enough said.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #262 on: October 27, 2019, 02:09:37 AM »
Which witness are you referring to who was "two blocks away seeing a man with a gun"?

How about Warren Reynolds?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: October 27, 2019, 02:09:37 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #263 on: October 27, 2019, 02:13:51 AM »
How can you tell when Bill Brown is beaten?

He starts playing word games and namecalling.