Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 85481 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2019, 11:45:58 PM »
Advertisement
Tippet shot at 1:06pm
shooter leaves scene by 1:07
Benevides waits "couple of minutes" after shooter has left scene= 1:09
Bowley arrives 1:10, operates radio just after Benevides got to car and was trying to use radio.
DPD dispatcher  call about 1:10:30, calls ambulance
Ambulance takes about 1.5 minutes to arrive at 10th and Patton at 1:12
1 minute to load body into ambulance at 1:13
1.5 minute back to hospital= 1:14:30
30 sec to unload and rush body into emergency room =1:15pm
AT 1:15pm, Dr Ligouri pronounces Oswald DOA

This time line seems to work rather well and it does not require any extra explanation like "1:15 was really just an estimate made by the doctor as to when he thought the death might have occured earlier", nor does it require suggesting that Bowley, and Markam were both mistaken about their times.

The only thing it does not work with is the DPD time stamp of the dispatch record of 1:16 for a call from 10th and Patton. But 1:10 could have easily been changed to 1:16 just like that 1:06 was typed over with 1:15pm

AT 1:15pm, Dr Ligouri pronounces Oswald DOA.... :D

If Oswald was DOA at 1:15...   was he resurrected so he could be in the Texas Theater at 1:50 ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2019, 11:45:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #225 on: October 25, 2019, 11:56:37 PM »
Tippet shot at 1:06pm
shooter leaves scene by 1:07
Benevides waits "couple of minutes" after shooter has left scene= 1:09
Bowley arrives 1:10, operates radio just after Benevides got to car and was trying to use radio.
DPD dispatcher  call about 1:10:30, calls ambulance
Ambulance takes about 1.5 minutes to arrive at 10th and Patton at 1:12
1 minute to load body into ambulance at 1:13
1.5 minute back to hospital= 1:14:30
30 sec to unload and rush body into emergency room =1:15pm
AT 1:15pm, Dr Ligouri pronounces Oswald DOA

This time line seems to work rather well and it does not require any extra explanation like "1:15 was really just an estimate made by the doctor as to when he thought the death might have occured earlier", nor does it require suggesting that Bowley, and Markam were both mistaken about their times.

The only thing it does not work with is the DPD time stamp of the dispatch record of 1:16 for a call from 10th and Patton. But 1:10 could have easily been changed to 1:16 just like that 1:06 was typed over with 1:15pm

Wow that's some really neat speculation but the Elephant in the Room is that Oswald was positively identified and Oswald was arrested with the murder weapon and no amount of time manipulation can change those basics.

Mr. BELIN - What did you see then?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I then pulled on up and I seen this officer standing by the door. The door was open to the car, and I was pretty close to him, and I seen Oswald, or the man that shot him, standing on the other side of the car.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else as you heard her screaming?
Mrs. V DAVIS. Well, we saw Oswald. We didn't know it was Oswald at the time. We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in that room?
Mrs. B DAVIS. Yes, sir. I recognized number 2.

Mr. CALLAWAY. No. And he said, "We want to be sure, we want to try to wrap him up real tight on killing this officer. We think he is the same one that shot the President. But if we can wrap him up tight on killing this officer, we have got him." So they brought four men in.
I stepped to the back of the room, so I could kind of see him from the same distance which I had seen him before. And when he came out, I knew him.
Mr. BALL. You mean he looked like the same man?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Then what did you do?
Mr. GUINYARD. I was looking--trying to see and after I heard the third shot, then Oswald came through on Patton running---came right through the yard in front of the big white house---there's a big two-story white house---there's two of them there and he come through the one right on the corner of Patton.

Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Four? Did any one of the people look anything like strike that. Did you identify anyone in the lineup?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I identified the one we are talking about, Oswald. I identified him.

RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

Btw Weidmann presented evidence that the ambulance trip would taken a lot longer.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2019, 12:20:20 AM »
Wow that's some really neat speculation but the Elephant in the Room is that Oswald was positively identified and Oswald was arrested with the murder weapon and no amount of time manipulation can change those basics.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I then pulled on up and I seen this officer standing by the door. The door was open to the car, and I was pretty close to him, and I seen Oswald, or the man that shot him, standing on the other side of the car.

Mrs. V DAVIS. Well, we saw Oswald. We didn't know it was Oswald at the time. We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Mr. CALLAWAY. No. And he said, "We want to be sure, we want to try to wrap him up real tight on killing this officer. We think he is the same one that shot the President. But if we can wrap him up tight on killing this officer, we have got him." So they brought four men in.
I stepped to the back of the room, so I could kind of see him from the same distance which I had seen him before. And when he came out, I knew him.
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.

Mr. GUINYARD. I was looking--trying to see and after I heard the third shot, then Oswald came through on Patton running---came right through the yard in front of the big white house---there's a big two-story white house---there's two of them there and he come through the one right on the corner of Patton.

Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Four? Did any one of the people look anything like strike that. Did you identify anyone in the lineup?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I identified the one we are talking about, Oswald. I identified him.

RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

Btw Weidmann presented evidence that the ambulance trip would taken a lot longer.

JohnM

I seen Oswald, or the man that shot him, standing on the other side of the car.

Or ...the man who shot him....  Benavides obviously was hesitant to rebuke the police, but he knew that Lee Oswald was NOT the man who shot Tippit, and he wanted to make that known....So he said "or the man who shot him".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2019, 12:20:20 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2019, 12:27:18 AM »

Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

JohnM

So desperate... it's pitiful

Care to tell us what "time manipulation" you are talking about?

Actually, no I didn't. That's just one of your typical misrepresentations of the evidence. You just can't help yourself, can you now?

It's a telling sign when a die hard LN finds himself confronted with information he can not counter with credible arguments. They will try every trick in the book, ranging from outright dismissal to ridicule, from trying to change the subject to muddy the waters and pretending not to understand and so on.

There's just one thing they will never ever do; enter into an open and honest discussion about the information that has been presented.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 02:38:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2019, 12:28:56 AM »
I seen Oswald, or the man that shot him, standing on the other side of the car.

Or ...the man who shot him....  Benavides obviously was hesitant to rebuke the police, but he knew that Lee Oswald was NOT the man who shot Tippit, and he wanted to make that known....So he said "or the man who shot him".

Benavides is just 1 of many meaning that your interpretation of his words is obviously wrong and btw Benavides does go on to confirm that the man was Oswald.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2019, 12:28:56 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2019, 12:53:23 AM »
Benavides is just 1 of many meaning that your interpretation of his words is obviously wrong and btw Benavides does go on to confirm that the man was Oswald.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

Lee Oswald's mug shot on 11 /22/63 shows that the back of his head DID NOT appear to be flat....  His hair was totally different than the man who shot Tippit.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2019, 01:05:01 AM »

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

Lee Oswald's mug shot on 11 /22/63 shows that the back of his head DID NOT appear to be flat....  His hair was totally different than the man who shot Tippit.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2019, 01:05:01 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2019, 01:14:23 AM »
Quite the contrary, I've never felt better, especially exposing fiber expert Cotton Joe Chapman and watching him go down in flames.

However, he does pay for the chaos and damage from what I can tell by viewing the donation list.

But wait, I haven't seen you two suckers donate a single dollar.... ???

Re my donations, you've just insulted the admin, fool... buh-bye