Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84258 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2019, 04:30:09 AM »
Advertisement
So you rely on an unreliable witness, who made up stories, according to her employer?

Where did I say Earlene was unreliable

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2019, 04:30:09 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2019, 06:44:22 AM »
3. It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.

No reference?

"Some Types of Memory Improve or Stay the Same
A type of memory called semantic memory continues to improve for many older adults. Semantic memory is the ability to recall concepts and general facts that are not related to specific experiences. For example, understanding the concept that clocks are used to tell time is a simple example of semantic memory. This type of memory also includes vocabulary and knowledge of language. In addition, procedural memory, your memory of how to do things, such as how to tell time by reading the numbers on a clock, typically stays the same."

https://www.apa.org/pi/aging/memory-and-aging.pdf

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2019, 12:19:55 PM »
And when?

I can only assume Charles used Ayensworth's quote to infer she changed her story in response to monetary gain offered by "conspiracy theorists". When challenged, nothing specific was offered. somewhat of a backpedal though, in the form of another quote stating the "bleeding obvious" followed. Some witnesses were mistaken and others concocted stories. As if we don't know that already.

The evidence that she changed her story for CTs is what? Other than the statement by Aynesworth.

As I said before, Cue Charles Givens, Aynesworth analysis of his story change was?

Aynesworth doesn’t elaborate on your questions in that interview. I suggest that you contact him if you really want to know.

I did re-read a short chapter in his book “Witness to History” titled: “The First Conspiracy Theorist: Mr. Stalls” though. Rodney Stalls was sitting on Aynesworth’s doorstep when he arrived home on the night of 11/22/63. He described a conspiracy involving the Russians and H.L. Hunt.

So, it didn’t take long at all for the conspiracy theorists to start showing up...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2019, 12:19:55 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2019, 12:43:29 PM »
Aynesworth doesn’t elaborate on your questions in that interview. I suggest that you contact him if you really want to know.

I did re-read a short chapter in his book “Witness to History” titled: “The First Conspiracy Theorist: Mr. Stalls” though. Rodney Stalls was sitting on Aynesworth’s doorstep when he arrived home on the night of 11/22/63. He described a conspiracy involving the Russians and H.L. Hunt.

So, it didn’t take long at all for the conspiracy theorists to start showing up...

Just ask Henry Wade....LOL.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2019, 01:29:32 PM »
Hat trick from Collins, don't forget to bookmark!

1. Hugh is a journalist who takes notes.

You saw his notes?

2. How many times do you suppose Hugh has told these accounts over the years?

Don't forget to tell Bill Chapman how many times Buell Frazier has told his two foot bag story.

3. It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.

You've been on the Ruth Paine tour bus?

You saw his notes?

No, however Aynesworth was in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 as a casual observer (not on any assignment). When he began interviewing eyewitnesses immediately following the assassination, he didn’t have his normal pad and pencil. He gave a nearby kid a quarter for his fat school pencil. And he used some utility bill envelopes that he had in his pocket to make notes on. Furthermore, when I did speak to Aynesworth on the phone, to ask about some quotes of Henry Wade he had written about, he confirmed to me that those quotes were from his notes. So it appears to me that he typically does take notes and refers to them. And it stands to reason that he did so when he interviewed Roberts on 11/22/63. If you need to know for sure please contact Hugh Aynesworth and ask him yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2019, 01:29:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2019, 03:05:01 PM »
Walt, what does "all the evidence" mean to you?

The DPD listed all of the evidence they had gathered after the ambush murder and before midnight on 11 / 22 /63.

The DPD turned all of that evidence over to FBI agent Vince Drain ......

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2019, 05:32:34 PM »
Where did I say Earlene was unreliable

Post #101 on page 11

Could Roberts possibly be just another unreliable witness with an ever changing story?

Absolutely

But I'm pretty sure she was consistent in describing O.H. Lee's round-trip foot speed between the front door & the room which did not need curtain rods/he was being kicked out of.

Despite your selfserving cherry picking "pretty sure" comment, you agreed that Roberts was absolutely an unreliable witness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2019, 05:32:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2019, 05:34:35 PM »
Just ask Henry Wade....LOL.
The DA was the first [and only] official to mention words of a possible conspiracy publicly. After J Edgar Hoover called him up and chewed out Wade's backside...Mr Wade changed his statements to "Oswald was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt".