Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84195 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:10 AM »
Advertisement
1. Hugh is a journalist who takes notes.
2. How many times do you suppose Hugh has told these accounts over the years?
3. It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.

As I said; amazing 35 year old memory!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:10 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2019, 02:52:40 AM »
I have no intention of contacting Hugh Aynesworth. Here are more of his words from Larry Sneed’s interview, he is talking about the scene in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination:

“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then! I remember interviewing a young couple where the guy was telling me that he had seen this and he had seen that, and his wife said, “You didn’t see that! We were back in the parking lot when it happened!” Even then! And, of course, we’ve seen that in abundance since.”

You used an Aynesworth quote to claim that Roberts changed her story in response to conspiracy theorists offering money to her. I merely questioned when this occurred as she was talking of "the police car outside the house" a week after the assassination.

Now you use a quote from him suggesting that after the shots people were mistaken and "made stuff up". No need for money or CTs now.

The logical progression is following.

After the shooting people were mistaken and described events that did not happen.

Roberts described events after the event so she must have made them up or was mistaken. QED?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »
“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then!

Like Howard Brennan for example?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2019, 02:55:38 AM »
I have no intention of contacting Hugh Aynesworth. Here are more of his words from Larry Sneed’s interview, he is talking about the scene in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination:

“During that time span, I kept thinking, “He’s in that building!” I remember interviewing people that said that they saw certain things: some did, some didn’t. Even then there were people making up things. Even then! I remember interviewing a young couple where the guy was telling me that he had seen this and he had seen that, and his wife said, “You didn’t see that! We were back in the parking lot when it happened!” Even then! And, of course, we’ve seen that in abundance since.”

Cue Charles Givens.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2019, 03:04:22 AM »
You used an Aynesworth quote to claim that Roberts changed her story in response to conspiracy theorists offering money to her. I merely questioned when this occurred as she was talking of "the police car outside the house" a week after the assassination.

Now you use a quote from him suggesting that after the shots people were mistaken and "made stuff up". No need for money or CTs now.

The logical progression is following.

After the shooting people were mistaken and described events that did not happen.

Roberts described events after the event so she must have made them up or was mistaken. QED?

I said previously that I am only reporting what Aynesworth said. Here is some more from Sneed’s interview:

“When you pay money, you get what you pay for. You word your questions the way that you want a response, and people are smart enough to know that if they disagree with you, you may not come back and you may not pay them again. Sadly, many people have made a lot of money out of this thing, and it’s contorted the whole story.”

And your generalizations are nonsense. Here are more of Aynesworth’s words (which immediately follow his account of his visit with Roberts):

“But this is the way with so many of these witnesses. If you got to them that day, they were stunned and told you what they really saw, although, as I’ve said, some of them were even making up stories then.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2019, 03:04:22 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2019, 03:19:51 AM »
Who exactly does Aynsworth think paid Earlene Roberts? And to say what?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2019, 03:30:11 AM »
Who exactly does Aynsworth think paid Earlene Roberts? And to say what?

And when?

I can only assume Charles used Ayensworth's quote to infer she changed her story in response to monetary gain offered by "conspiracy theorists". When challenged, nothing specific was offered. somewhat of a backpedal though, in the form of another quote stating the "bleeding obvious" followed. Some witnesses were mistaken and others concocted stories. As if we don't know that already.

The evidence that she changed her story for CTs is what? Other than the statement by Aynesworth.

As I said before, Cue Charles Givens, Aynesworth analysis of his story change was?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 03:31:24 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2019, 03:30:11 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2019, 04:03:02 AM »
  It is common for long term memory to actually improve as one gets into their golden years.
Back when I was in the Navy...I stayed a while with this really elderly couple when I was on leave and he was about 90. Their name was Beck [funny I can remember that after all these years]...Anyway he could recite his entire military graduating class alphabetically from like 1919 or something but I had to keep telling him what my name was.