Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84256 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2019, 10:12:06 PM »
Advertisement
Psssst Chappie.....You're ass- u- me  ing that the man that Johnny Jump Up, saw was Lee Oswald.....

An assumption?  LOL   You're cute.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2019, 10:12:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2019, 11:55:56 PM »
An assumption?  LOL   You're cute.

Yes....Unless you can PROVE that Brewer saw Lee Oswald enter the theater....You're simply assuming.....

I'd accept your statement IF Brewer KNEW  Lee Oswald......  So do you have any information that Brewer knew and recognized Lee Oswald??

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2019, 01:22:05 AM »
Yes....Unless you can PROVE that Brewer saw Lee Oswald enter the theater....You're simply assuming.....

I'd accept your statement IF Brewer KNEW  Lee Oswald......  So do you have any information that Brewer knew and recognized Lee Oswald??

Tell us why the shoe salesman would have to know the name of the funny-looking guy he saw in his store window--and followed to TT--at that point. Brewer himself testified that the guy was the one he saw at his store.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: November 11, 2019, 01:22:05 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2019, 01:47:12 AM »
Tell us why the shoe salesman would have to know the name of the funny-looking guy he saw in his store window--and followed to TT--at that point. Brewer himself testified that the guy was the one he saw at his store.

Yes.... And Helen Markham said that Lee was the man that she saw shoot Tippit, and she knew that because when she saw him in a line up with three other men who couldn't possibly  pass for 23 years old, she felt cold chills run all over her.... Soooo ...How did Brewer KNOW that Lee Oswald was the man?....He'd been through the theater twice looking for the man and he had to have seen Lee Oswald ...but when he reported back to Julia Postal he told her after looking for the man " he just wasn't there"...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2019, 03:00:24 AM »

Brewer didn’t even claim that he saw someone enter the theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: November 11, 2019, 03:00:24 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #365 on: November 11, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »
Brewer didn’t even claim that he saw someone enter the theater.

John,

Should Brewer have said, "I watched him walk into the recessed area in front of the theater where he disappeared from my view. When I got there a few seconds later, he wasn't there, so I assumed he'd gone inside"?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:59:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2019, 02:05:54 PM »
John,

Should Brewer have said, "I watched him walk into the recessed area in front of the theater where he disappeared from my view. When I got there a few seconds later, he wasn't there, so I assumed he'd gone inside"?

--  MWT  ;)

When I got there a few seconds later, he wasn't there, so I assumed he'd gone inside"?

Brewer didn't go immediately to the theater.....He went back inside his shoe store and told some associates that he was going to the theater and was going to lock the shoe store.....  For all Brewer knew the man could have left the foyer of the theater and never actually entered the theater.... Recall that Butch Burroughs said that nobody came into the theater ......Burroughs was right there and he saw nobody enter....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: November 11, 2019, 02:05:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #367 on: November 11, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »

When??  When?? I say WHEN....Did Brewer first identify  Lee Oswald as the man that he said was window shopping at his Shoe store?

Brewer went through the theater( twice)  searching for the man and he then told Julia Postal that man was not in the theater. .....  Brewer couldn't have missed seeing Lee Oswald when he searched the theater and yet he told Postal that the man who had ducked into the theater foyer was NOT in the theater.