Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracist Contradictions  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Conspiracist Contradictions
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 05:25:45 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. SPECTER.  Governor, you have described hearing a first shot and a third shot. Did you hear a second shot?
Governor CONNALLY. No; I did not.
Does that make any sense?
Governor CONNALLY. .... Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle.
Why... [if he only heard 2 shots] would Connally say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 05:25:45 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 10:48:30 PM »
Because most of the witnesses were interviewed long after the "3 shots" narrative was firmly established and media saturated.

John. If the shots all originated from the same place, and the same rifle, then all shots would have sounded pretty much alike.....  A large percentage of the ear witnesses said that the first shot sounded different than the following shots......That first Boom was probably the signal to the shooters to open fire.....And I believe it was a firecracker.   I also believe that one of the shooters was using a silencer equipped weapon.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2020, 02:38:49 AM »
The thread is Conspiracist Contradictions.
J B Connally insisted until he died that he was not struck by the same bullet as the president.
However he said that he fully supported the conclusions of the Warren Report.
https://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/12/opinion/l-connally-too-rejected-single-bullet-idea-017493.html
That would be in itself a totally outrageous contradiction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2020, 02:38:49 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2020, 02:56:57 AM »
Didn't some of those witnesses say they initially thought the first report was a "firecracker" or "backfire", but as they continued to hear further shots, they figured all the reports were gunshots?

Meaning their first impression was that the loud report was something innocent and incidental, but upon hearing more such reports, it dawned on them that it was something intentional and sinister.

Precisely... "Detective Cannon".