Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 05:43:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's not the clip where Frazier is seen standing still and staring at Prayer Man...
You don't put it up and I can't seem to find it and the title of that video is 'Darnell Film' :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 05:43:35 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2019, 07:26:19 PM »
     There Is Nothing to document Exactly what Frazier was "staring at" at that Exact point in time. Stop spouting Your Opinion as being fact. We KNOW Frazier is tall. His height, elevated physical position, & unimpeded line-of-sight would have given him a very Wide perspective. Something along the lines of a Light House. Your Opinion that Frazier was Focused at that Exact point in time on an object in his Immediate Proximity is extremely Short sighted.

Nothing except all the statements I have been quoting and film evidence I have been showing...

The Darnell clip clearly shows Frazier looking at Prayer Man for its entire length...

This was proven by the fact Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...It is also proven by the fact Prayer Man turns towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly as Sarah Stanton was described doing when she turned to Frazier to relate what Gloria Calvery had shouted on her way to the steps...

It is proven at this point that Prayer Man is Stanton because of this correct evidence...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2019, 07:26:19 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2019, 09:01:28 PM »

Frazier told us what he was looking at in several interviews...He said after Calvery finished her shouting the president has been shot that he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time...

We know Prayer Man is Stanton because we can see her turn towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly at the precise time Frazier described Sarah turning towards him to discuss what Calvery had said...

The time frame in Darnell is the exact moment Frazier described himself staring at Sarah...So it is not true that we don't know what Frazier was looking at...He made it more than clear in several statements and no one has the right to ignore it...He said he was staring at Sarah and there we see him doing that in Darnell... 

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:17 PM »
Nothing except all the statements I have been quoting and film evidence I have been showing...

The statements you’ve been “quoting” are lies. Frazier didn’t say that he stared at Sarah for the longest time. Neither Frazier or Lovelady ever placed Stanton in the prayerperson position. The Darnell clip doesn’t clearly show Frazierblob looking at Prayerblob. You made it all up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2019, 09:07:58 PM »
The statements you’ve been “quoting” are lies. Frazier didn’t say that he stared at Sarah for the longest time. Neither Frazier or Lovelady ever placed Stanton in the prayerperson position. The Darnell clip doesn’t clearly show Frazierblob looking at Prayerblob. You made it all up.

The video in the original post of this thread proves what you say isn't true...

You were making the same accusations before until I produced the linked video in question...Frazier clearly says he and Sarah stayed still for 3 minutes after Clavery had finished shouting...There's your proof of Frazier staring at Sarah for the longest time after Calvery finished her shouting...Despite your childish denials, this is proof...

I have repeatedly posted the evidence where Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...If you want to childishly deny it is up to you...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 09:09:43 PM »
Frazier told us what he was looking at in several interviews...He said after Calvery finished her shouting the president has been shot that he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time...

No he didn’t. You made that up.

We know Prayer Man is Stanton because we can see her turn towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell exactly at the precise time Frazier described Sarah turning towards him to discuss what Calvery had said...

Frazier didn’t give a precise time for when he spoke to Stanton. You made that up too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 09:09:43 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »
The video in the original post of this thread proves what you say isn't true...

Bull. He says nothing in the posted video about staring at each other in shock for the longest time. Or staring at each other at all. You made it all up.

I have repeatedly posted the evidence where Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...If you want to childishly deny it is up to you...

No, you have never posted evidence of Frazier and Lovelady placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot, because it doesn’t exist. You made it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 09:13:35 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 09:24:33 PM »

I didn't read Iacoletti's last 2 posts...I have him on ignore...

In my opinion he is only seeking attention by nay-saying everything I post...

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 09:47:18 PM »
I didn't read Iacoletti's last 2 posts...I have him on ignore...

In my opinion he is only seeking attention by nay-saying everything I post...

And how can youse assure "youses' readers" it matters what youse opine?

Apparently Scully spends a lot of time thinking about me...

Probably due to that evidence of Janney being legitimate that he still hasn't answered for 6 years now...None of what he posts there has anything to do with the topic of Mrs Reid...

Well, sport, "youse guys" have been rather hard to miss! Ubiquity on steroids....not to mention, clueless!

Single-handedly, I ended some of this insanity. However, unlike author Janney, youse (unholy trinity) are a much tougher (acutely deluded)
"nut" to crack. What makes youse tick? Who cares!

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...
Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
By the end of the deposition, we had reached a kind of “faux truce” where I admitted that it was highly unlikely that Mr. Mitchell had been the actual assassin in ...

Even a broken clock..... twice a day!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:48:21 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 09:47:18 PM »

Mobile View