Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5539 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2019, 10:02:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mrs. Stanton's loved ones made every good faith attempt to set you straight, Mr. Doyle, ---->

but 99.9% of what they shared with you fell upon pretend deaf ears...because it did not fit your false narrative.

Specifically they couldn't have been more insistent w/you about in comparison to others that afternoon their loved one was the largest individual on scene in terms of her weight. For clarity sake, that doesn't make her any less of a human being, may G-d rest her soul...but

even the big bad wolf knew at some point--no matter how much he howled or huffed & puffed--that he was incapable of blowing down a solid foundation of brick.

The genuine evidence here is akin to a solid foundation of brick (Mrs. Stanton did not have a receding hairline; moreover, her hair was "white", premature gray on the day of the assassination; and, the genuine Prayer Man fits into her girth several times over).

Moving forward, please leave this family out of your shenanigans. It would be the respectful & responsible thing to do. Rest in Peace, Mrs. Stanton, may G-d rest your soul dear lady. Stand Down, Mr. Doyle, Stand Down!

I second that Alan.

This "interview" is a disaster. Doyle was unprepared with his questions, he was leading the women with questions and answers, answering for them, arguing over a brand of soda, acting like he knows more than they do. How can Doyle still say he "proved the figure is Sarah Stanton" after this mess?

Doyle's voice became flustered after the women told the real weight of Sarah Stanton that was between over 300-500 pounds. Her hair was also white which Doyle disingenuously tried to claim she colored her hair so he can still claim his phony "Stanton prayer woman" claim. Hearing that recorded was priceless.

After all this mess, we have more real facts from Stanton's family members that easily disproves Doyle's phony claim.

The prayer figure is not 300-500 pounds that Stanton was confirmed to be on that day. Also, the figure has dark colored hair with a receding hairline. The prayer figures hair color matches the dark color hair of Buell Fraizer. Stanton's hair was white on that day confirmed by her family. This prayer figure is not Sarah Stanton.

Buell Fraizer in all his video taped interviews always gestures with his left hand to where he says Stsnton was next to him. He even clearly stated that Stanton was to his left. Never once did Frazier say Stanton was to the right where the prayer figure stands.

Doyle can no longer make his phony "Prayer Woman" claim. He's been refuted by Sarah Stanton herself, Sarah's own family, and Buell Fraizer's recollections.

Case Closed.             

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2019, 10:02:12 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 03:27:48 AM »
I have Iacoletti and "Bettina" (can she prove that is her real name and that is who she is?) on ignore...

Frazier clearly saying him and Sarah stayed still on the landing for 3 minutes after Calvery arrived is proof that Frazier and Sarah "stared at each other in shock for the longest time" after hearing Calvery announce the president has been shot...

I consider this proven with this evidence and not challenged on any credible level...

It proves Frazier has described staring at Sarah Stanton when you see him staring at Prayer Man in Darnell...

Oh goody. Doyle is back to lie about the evidence some more.

Notice how he doubles down on his lies?  Staying still and staring at each other are two very different things.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 04:40:25 AM »
I second that Alan.

This "interview" is a disaster. Doyle was unprepared with his questions, he was leading the women with questions and answers, answering for them, arguing over a brand of soda, acting like he knows more than they do. How can Doyle still say he "proved the figure is Sarah Stanton" after this mess?

Doyle's voice became flustered after the women told the real weight of Sarah Stanton that was between over 300-500 pounds. Her hair was also white which Doyle disingenuously tried to claim she colored her hair so he can still claim his phony "Stanton prayer woman" claim. Hearing that recorded was priceless.

After all this mess, we have more real facts from Stanton's family members that easily disproves Doyle's phony claim.

The prayer figure is not 300-500 pounds that Stanton was confirmed to be on that day. Also, the figure has dark colored hair with a receding hairline. The prayer figures hair color matches the dark color hair of Buell Fraizer. Stanton's hair was white on that day confirmed by her family. This prayer figure is not Sarah Stanton.

Buell Fraizer in all his video taped interviews always gestures with his left hand to where he says Stsnton was next to him. He even clearly stated that Stanton was to his left. Never once did Frazier say Stanton was to the right where the prayer figure stands.

Doyle can no longer make his phony "Prayer Woman" claim. He's been refuted by Sarah Stanton herself, Sarah's own family, and Buell Fraizer's recollections.

Case Closed.           r

I guess that makes Lee Harvey Oswald the 500-pound gorilla in the house.

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 04:40:25 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 04:47:45 AM »
Oh goody. Doyle is back to lie about the evidence some more.

Notice how he doubles down on his lies?  Staying still and staring at each other are two very different things.

John,

Yup, they could have been doin' that "Virtually-At-My-Elbow" jitterbug thing.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:06:31 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »
So...what are you saying? Besides, I have proven that Wes Frazier changes his story constantly...so why rely on what he says? Someone please end this draconian blather.

Any position/belief supported via the ever changing  BS: distributed by Frazier = an immediate Disqualifier.  People for whatever reason shy away from pointing out the obvious. In "63" Frazier would have been called "Off", while today he would be labeled a "Train Wreck". Trust your own Baby Blues along with the Common Sense your parents bestowed upon you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:58:52 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 04:26:02 PM »
So...what are you saying? Besides, I have proven that Wes Frazier changes his story constantly...so why rely on what he says? Someone please end this draconian blather.

Why rely on Frazier's statement that he and Sarah stayed still on the landing platform after Calvery got to the steps?...

Well maybe because you can see what he says verified with your own eyes in the Darnell film perhaps? (duh)...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »
Why rely on Frazier's statement that he and Sarah stayed still on the landing platform after Calvery got to the steps?...

Well maybe because you can see what he says verified with your own eyes in the Darnell film perhaps? (duh)...

The usual Doyle circular argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »

My vision is poor. Does that make me a complete failure? Regarding the Stanton lady...the big redhead in the [interview] picture? She may have weighed about 200-225 but she didn't weigh any 300-500 lbs whoever mentioned this.. that is completely absurd.
Because it was not posted, I will present the youtube video. I see Roger Craig in the parking lot rather directing his view of the event and cops turning people away from going behind the fence... How come? Then there are more cops scouring the area for what I might guess are bullet shells... How come? Other than that..I have no idea to what I must see with my own eyes [aided with reading glasses :-\] DUH

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2019, 05:01:51 AM »

That's not the clip where Frazier is seen standing still and staring at Prayer Man...

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
That's not the clip where Frazier is seen standing still and staring at Prayer Man...

There Is Nothing to document Exactly what Frazier was "staring at" at that Exact point in time. Stop spouting Your Opinion as being fact. We KNOW Frazier is tall. His height, elevated physical position, & unimpeded line-of-sight would have given him a very Wide perspective. Something along the lines of a Light House. Your Opinion that Frazier was Focused at that Exact point in time on an object in his Immediate Proximity is extremely Short sighted. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:56:22 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »

Mobile View