Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5536 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2019, 03:39:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You wouldn't dare harass Lauren, Dawn, or Peter like you do me and they agree Janney was credible...

By the way, you posted a thread that was not the evidence I posted...

By the way, the topic is Frazier's video where he said he and Sarah stayed still for 3 minutes...Your unrelated posting problems are your problem not mine...

"You" posted, or your Dad posted? It is not "evidence". It is same as what you do here, incessantly opine....

Originally Posted by BrianDoyle  08-07-2015, 02:54 AM

There's lots of evidence Crump was innocent. Wiggins felt like he was lured there to witness something. The broken down car mysteriously had no record of its existence or work order. The murder scene almost certainly required blood spatter and gunpowder residue. Both Crump and his clothes came up negative. The scene was meticulously scoured yet no murder weapon was ever discovered. Janney showed that there were witnesses to Leary's investigation of Mary Meyer's death at the time. Why would Timothy Leary take extraordinary measures to travel to New York to investigate Mary Meyer's murder if he didn't have any relationship with her? Ann Chamberlin admitted to being a member of Mary Meyer's Washington LSD group but then spooked when pressed on it. Mitchell was caught lying about his funding source for his hiatus in England. He did live at a CIA safe house and did work at a known CIA cover job facility.

These are off the top of my head. If we go back to Janney we'll find more like Angleton's curiosity over Meyer's diary. Angleton was the safe-cracker like with Win Scott who was known to go after dangerous documents personally. Something was going on there and Janney personally witnessed his father faking lack of knowledge of Meyer's death as well as other incriminating timing.

Joe Shimon was practically open about it with his daughter Toni and CIA operatives Janney talked to admitted Mary Meyer was one of their jobs.

I see a similarity in modus operandi between Sirhan and Crump. CIA doesn't give a damn Crump got off. They got what they wanted.

The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney   July 6, 2012
…….
In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer — allegedly just before the murder took place — told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees. At the time of trial in July 1965, Mitchell told a reporter that he had since retired from the military and was now a mathematics instructor at Georgetown University — yet no record of his employment there could ever be located, nor was there ever any bona-fide military service record located for "Mitchell," either in the Pentagon where he was listed in the directory at the time of the murder, or in the main military data base in St. Louis. This was thoroughly researched by the Peabody Award-winning journalist Roger Charles, as discussed in my book, a fact that Pease fails to mention in one of her many deliberate omissions, which also included Damore's consultation with L. Fletcher Prouty (as documented by Damore's attorney James H. Smith) to finally understand who "Mitchell" was, before Damore confronted him. Of course, Lisa Pease is entitled to whatever flawed point of view she wants to embrace, but she's not entitled to her own set of facts.....

Revised edition of author Peter Janney's book, September, 2013:
…..
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...

Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
... Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter Janney ... was Tom Scully, but he would identify himself on Amazon only as “Rational Voice. ... law professor, Scully identified himself as “a moderator at the Internet forum, ...
…….
This is not rocket science. Doyle and "MWT" Graves could grasp the point presented in this post but that would be contrary to the intent of their "participation".

By the end of the deposition, we had reached a kind of “faux truce” where I admitted that it was highly unlikely that Mr. Mitchell had been the actual assassin in ...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:59:47 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2019, 03:39:26 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2019, 03:49:19 AM »

No...There were 3 before that that were more detailed...

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2019, 03:58:26 AM »
No...There were 3 before that that were more detailed...

Knock yourself out, then.:

Maybe start a new thread, perhaps on April 1st,  on your "deep state" analysis?

And, let me explain to readers why you are such an annoying and possibly even dangerous nuisance. Author Janney and
his "team" of all star "connected to the intel community" sleuths were unable to find "missing" Lt. William L Mitchell. To paint him
as even more sinister, (He could not be found, they could have accused him of dismembering and eating babies, with no pushback.) they asserted that Mitchell's residence was a "known CIA safehouse". Lt. Mitchell worked ten minutes away in 1965, at the Pentagon. The building he resided in, according to Dovey Roundtree, was called, "The Virginian." Back in August, 2012, when I was still searching for Mitchell, once I found that the NASA Administrator was also a resident of that building, I dismissed the "known CIA safehouse" embellishment as irrelevant. Three years later, you were still chewing on it like a dog on a bone. The CIA HQ is located in Maclean, VA. Does it follow that every house or city government department in Maclean is "spooked up"? ….
You and author Janney are incapacitated by the intensity level of your own suspicions. You've "snuffed out" your own common sense!

October 4, 1950 Ad.:

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:34:22 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2019, 03:58:26 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2019, 09:51:47 AM »
Knock yourself out, then.:

Maybe start a new thread, perhaps on April 1st,  on your "deep state" analysis?

And, let me explain to readers why you are such an annoying and possibly even dangerous nuisance. Author Janney and
his "team" of all star "connected to the intel community" sleuths were unable to find "missing" Lt. William L Mitchell. To paint him
as even more sinister, (He could not be found, they could have accused him of dismembering and eating babies, with no pushback.) they asserted that Mitchell's residence was a "known CIA safehouse". Lt. Mitchell worked ten minutes away in 1965, at the Pentagon. The building he resided in, according to Dovey Roundtree, was called, "The Virginian." Back in August, 2012, when I was still searching for Mitchell, once I found that the NASA Administrator was also a resident of that building, I dismissed the "known CIA safehouse" embellishment as irrelevant. Three years later, you were still chewing on it like a dog on a bone. The CIA HQ is located in Maclean, VA. Does it follow that every house or city government department in Maclean is "spooked up"? ….
You and author Janney are incapacitated by the intensity level of your own suspicions. You've "snuffed out" your own common sense!

October 4, 1950 Ad.:

And I'm afraid the late HP Albarelli helped in egging Peter on as well, Tom.  Amazing how many authors used Hank as a PRIMARY source.  But you knew that.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2019, 03:41:58 PM »
The proper word for it is probably Photographic Analysis since what we are talking about is simply identifying the clothing and movement of the persons involved...

No, the proper words are making wild-ass guesses and claiming that you’ve proven something.

Professional analysis will confirm the green plaid skirt and short length sweater is the same on both persons in the photography making her Gloria Calvery...And next to her in all white is Carol Reed...

There’s no “green plaid skirt” in the black and white Darnell film. You have no evidence what Calvery was wearing that day. Or Carol Reed. This is all make believe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2019, 03:41:58 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2019, 03:44:43 PM »
It's Calvery on the steps because 25 to 30 seconds after the shots is the exact time it would have taken for Calvery to run to the steps after running from her spot in the spectators...She got there about 5 seconds or so earlier...

That’s another thing you just made up. How would you know the exact time it would take for Calvery to run somewhere? You haven’t even successfully demonstrated where she was standing.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2019, 04:15:58 PM »

If Scully wants to discuss Janney he should do it in a separate thread...

The 3 detailed posts I made to him and Jim D showing the evidence of Janney's credibility still haven't been answered...Anyone can see from Tom's writing that he's full of hot air...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2019, 04:15:58 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2019, 04:29:17 PM »
Originally Posted by (Al)bert Doyle  08-07-2015, 02:54 AM

There's lots of evidence Crump was innocent. Wiggins felt like he was lured there to witness something. The broken down car mysteriously had no record of its existence or work order. The murder scene almost certainly required blood spatter and gunpowder residue. Both Crump and his clothes came up negative. The scene was meticulously scoured yet no murder weapon was ever discovered. Janney showed that there were witnesses to Leary's investigation of Mary Meyer's death at the time. Why would Timothy Leary take extraordinary measures to travel to New York to investigate Mary Meyer's murder if he didn't have any relationship with her? Ann Chamberlin admitted to being a member of Mary Meyer's Washington LSD group but then spooked when pressed on it. Mitchell was caught lying about his funding source for his hiatus in England. He did live at a CIA safe house and did work at a known CIA cover job facility. These are off the top of my head....

If Scully wants to discuss Janney he should do it in a separate thread...

The 3 detailed posts I made to him and Jim D showing the evidence of Janney's credibility still haven't been answered...Anyone can see from Tom's writing that he's full of hot air...

By the end of the deposition, we had reached a kind of “faux truce” where I admitted that it was highly unlikely that Mr. Mitchell had been the actual assassin in ...

How about a 'faux truce"? Or are you in, "take no prisoners," mode?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 04:34:09 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2019, 04:29:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2019, 04:58:54 PM »
Goban Saor wrote:

Looking forward to that. I suppose it’s too much to hope for that Prayer Man will be mentioned. PM wasn’t mentioned in the 2012 edition of Destiny Betrayed, but that was published before the groundbreaking PM thread at the Education Forum appeared in 2013.

That's because Jim D, although he sells what he knows not to be true to the public, knows that Prayer Man as Oswald is silly BS...Jim admitted it was BS and that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton when he wrote on the Education Forum that "to be honest when I first saw the Prayer Man image I thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald"...That was the last time Jim said that in public because he realized he had come in on my side and since Jim was being given the advantage by dirty moderators who were banning the opposition he stayed quiet and went along with Kamp's mob because Jim D is a dirty political operator who, when his evidence fails, relies on dirty censorship and brute exclusion to avoid admitting he was wrong...So instead of admitting I was right and apologizing for getting me banned on Deep Politics Jim did the opposite and praised the Education Forum moderator for banning me and making a rule excluding my work (which is a direct violation of the research ethics Jim espouses in his work)...When that rule, that was a pure violation of all free speech objective research standards and a thinly veiled vehicle for personal grudge by an incompetent moderator, was implimented Jim posted that it was a good move and he agreed...He did that because it effectively removed one of the best people at showing where Jim was wrong and that's how dirty Jim operates...The real bottom line of internet Kennedy research is a clique of friends who vie for popularity and is not the objective research-based playing field they lie and say is the real bottom line... It's a popularity club of DiEugenio sycophants who don't defend their fellow researchers when they are censored by a rogue moderator for posting the correct evidence...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:36:01 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »

Bettina Krotsch

« Reply #80 on: Today at 02:51:50 PM »
ReplyQuote
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2019, 05:51:26 PM »

Mobile View