Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5535 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2019, 10:57:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I didn't read Iacoletti's last 2 posts...I have him on ignore...

In my opinion he is only seeking attention by nay-saying everything I post...

I only “nay-say” the stuff that is false. Which is pretty much everything you post.

Trying to pass off Frazier saying that they stayed where they were for a few minutes as “proof” that he said they “stared at each other for the longest time” isn’t just spin, it’s a blatant lie.

And you have never provided quotes or citations for Frazier or Lovelady “placing Stanton in the Prayer Man position” because that’s a blatant lie too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2019, 10:57:03 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2019, 10:58:49 PM »
What self centered, egotistical, narcissistic arrogance.

Thumb1:

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2019, 11:03:27 PM »
It's all about Brian all the time, right Brian?

I only “nay-say” the stuff that is false. Which is pretty much everything you post.

Trying to pass off Frazier saying that they stayed where they were for a few minutes as “proof” that he said they “stared at each other for the longest time” isn’t just spin, it’s a blatant lie.

And you have never provided quotes or citations for Frazier or Lovelady “placing Stanton in the Prayer Man position” because that’s a blatant lie too.

This is dumb naysay trolling...It's a waste of time and its offerer will never honestly admit facts or evidence...

When you have a simple-minded, dishonest methodology of just naysaying everything like Iacoletti eventually you are going to run in to the a** end of your own denials and I think we have reached that point with trolling Iacoletti...

Iacoletti will never directly address the short-length sweater photogrammetric forensics because he knows it is good...He's not here to admit the good evidence he pretends to call for...He's only here to troll around it...The sweater length on Calvery in Zapruder (Tall Woman) and on the steps is identical...He can't play dumb with it and deny it so he tries to get away with ignoring it...

It is all about the photogrammetric foreskins .....
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 11:04:29 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2019, 11:03:27 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2019, 01:12:47 AM »
“Photogrammetric forensics” is Doyle-speak for “duh, looks the same to me!”.

Never mind the fact that it hasn’t actually been proven that this is Calvery in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 01:13:59 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2019, 01:16:17 AM »

The proper word for it is probably Photographic Analysis since what we are talking about is simply identifying the clothing and movement of the persons involved...

Professional analysis will confirm the green plaid skirt and short length sweater is the same on both persons in the photography making her Gloria Calvery...And next to her in all white is Carol Reed...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2019, 01:16:17 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2019, 02:33:36 AM »
It's Calvery on the steps because 25 to 30 seconds after the shots is the exact time it would have taken for Calvery to run to the steps after running from her spot in the spectators...She got there about 5 seconds or so earlier...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:34:09 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2019, 02:47:11 AM »
The proper word for it is probably Photographic Analysis since what we are talking about is simply identifying the clothing and movement of the persons involved...

Professional analysis will confirm the green plaid skirt and short length sweater is the same on both persons in the photography making her Gloria Calvery...And next to her in all white is Carol Reed...

Oh! ...and Albert/Ralph/Brian, to make it crystal clear, I am not picking on you. I push back against anyone who, from my existing body of knowledge and God given, ongoing research abilities, indicates to me is intentionally misleading or diverting the attention of readers. In your case, it seems obvious you are actively doing both. If you have a medical excuse, please accept my apology, and I will also add a disclaimer in posts critical of your "work".

Hey Michael, I expect you have the same disdain for inaccuracy as I do. ….
…...
...Unfortunately, there are major issues with author DiEugenio's version of Jim Garrison, his investigation of the Kennedy Assassination, and the indictmrnt and prosecution of Clay Shaw that have been presented to Jim DiEugenio and he has failed to address:....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2019, 02:47:11 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2019, 03:18:39 AM »
Oh! ...and Albert/Ralph/Brian, to make it crystal clear, I am not picking on you. I push back against anyone who, from my existing body of knowledge and God given, ongoing research abilities, indicates to me is intentionally misleading or diverting the attention of readers. In your case, it seems obvious you are actively doing both. If you have a medical excuse, please accept my apology, and I will also add a disclaimer in posts critical of your "work".

You were wrong on Janney Scully...

If you were really pushing back against what you thought to be deliberately wrong information you would do it directly via the material...

You forfeited credibility when you refused to answer my posted evidence showing why Janney was credible...And you ganged-up with Jim D who was equally silent where it counts - that is, directly, via the material...

Pile-on researchers show a weakness in their character and therefore a subconscious doubting of their own ability... 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:19:18 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2019, 03:18:39 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:27 AM »
You were wrong on Janney Scully...

If you were really pushing back against what you thought to be deliberately wrong information you would do it directly via the material...

You forfeited credibility when you refused to answer my posted evidence showing why Janney was credible...And you ganged-up with Jim D who was equally silent where it counts - that is, directly, via the material...

Pile-on researchers show a weakness in their character and therefore a subconscious doubting of their own ability...

Maybe you were "out sick" that day, (10-06-2015, 06:27 AM) when I addressed your "concerns"?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:30:06 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2019, 03:30:17 AM »
You wouldn't dare harass Lauren, Dawn, or Peter like you do me and they agree Janney was credible...

By the way, you posted a thread that was not the evidence I posted...

By the way, the topic is Frazier's video where he said he and Sarah stayed still for 3 minutes...Your unrelated posting problems are your problem not mine...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:32:06 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2019, 03:30:17 AM »

Mobile View