Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2019, 06:56:30 PM »
Mr. Doyle,

Before you even attempt to cower away from or turn a blind eye to Mr. Scully's timely contributions, citing the statements of Mr. Williams and Mr. Molina, just be mindful both of these gentlemen put themselves in close proximity of Mrs. Sanders. Mr. Williams goes even so far as to specifically share his precise whereabouts, quote, "against the railing on the East side of the steps in front of the building".

When we add Mr. Molina placing himself there w/Mr. Williams and Mrs. Sanders, it's clear they are confirming her whereabouts, quote, "the East end" of the front entrance; and, according to Mrs. Sanders' own statement we know specifically where Mrs. Stanton was that afternoon, quote, "standing next to me".

Moreover, albeit somewhat later than the actual assassination sequence, lest you forget, Mr. Lovelady said the following while confirming he was doorway man, quote,  "Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor." He could have only meant Mrs. Sanders or Mrs. Stanton as they were the only two workers standing there who worked upon the second floor. More specifically though, as we all can see in that famous Altgen's photo the lady shielding her eyes is over in the East end of the entrance, whether she be Mrs. Sanders or Mrs. Stanton standing next to her.

Come clean, Mr. Doyle, muster up the decency to admit you are forcing a false narrative to suit your "truth" & "evidence". Explain to the rest of us why we should believe you (someone 55+ years removed from the actual event) over those who were physically present? Are you a time-traveler, Mr. Doyle?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 07:06:42 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2019, 06:56:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2019, 08:02:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Listen from minute mark 6:55 to 16 minutes in this video of Gary Mack interviewing Frazier in 2002...Frazier describes staying put after the lady came up saying the president was shot...Mack is very inquisitive and gets Frazier to confirm the staying still on the steps after the announcement from the hysterical lady was for 3 or 4 minutes...Frazier then said he tried to follow Lovelady & Shelley up the extension but since they lost him he turned back and went back to the steps...

Frazier then makes clear that the lady he was standing with was still there after this little jaunt up the Elm St extension and return...Frazier then told Sarah his little walk did him no good and then he and Sarah went back inside...

Iacoletti has been calling me a liar and fabricator but what you see in this statement is Frazier giving a very precise description of him and Sarah still being on the steps together for 3 minutes following Calvery's announcement that the president has been shot...Sarah is still on the steps when Frazier returns after going up the extension and they then go inside...

If you go to 13:00 you will hear Frazier describe seeing Oswald come from the rear exit and walk up Houston toward Elm...Frazier elaborates to Mack that this was "5 to 10 minutes" after the last shot...

(Don't think Kamp and his website were not fully aware of all this and holding it back)...

Let's face it. Frazier is Not a reliable witness. 40 years after the fact Frazier suddenly recalls seeing Oswald walking up Houston St immediately after the assassination? And likewise 40-50 years later Frazier recalls coming close to going toe-to-toe with Fritz on the night of 11/22/63? These most recent Porky Pies coming from Frazier should be put back in the oven. They are Half Baked.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:03:02 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2019, 08:46:49 PM »

BrianDoyle can speak for himself, but I maintain the reached conclusion that PrayerPersonImage most likely represents SarahDeanStanton. And, considering the "east side" top step/landing area likely measured no more than about 21 square feet on 11/22/'63, I believe it is unlikely that SarahDeanStanton and PaulineRebmanSanders were both in the northeast corner of said small area.

I have never felt that PrayerPersonImage's represented person can be positively identified by the filmed/pictured image alone, and rely upon my interpretation of corroborating indicative evidentiary valuable information.

In any event, those persons who wish to think otherwise, that of course is their choice. However, any claim that PrayerPersonImage represents LeeHarveyOswald appears to be an assertion beyond evidence.

That said, it would be nice to have a statement by BuellWesleyFrazier indicative of the proper identity of the person represented by PrayerPersonImage for consideration.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2019, 08:46:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2019, 09:35:39 PM »

BrianDoyle can speak for himself, but I maintain the reached conclusion that PrayerPersonImage most likely represents SarahDeanStanton. And, considering the "east side" top step/landing area likely measured no more than about 21 square feet on 11/22/'63, I believe it is unlikely that SarahDeanStanton and PaulineRebmanSanders were both in the northeast corner of said small area.

I have never felt that PrayerPersonImage's represented person can be positively identified by the filmed/pictured image alone, and rely upon my interpretation of corroborating indicative evidentiary valuable information.

In any event, those persons who wish to think otherwise, that of course is their choice. However, any claim that PrayerPersonImage represents LeeHarveyOswald appears to be an assertion beyond evidence.

That said, it would be nice to have a statement by BuellWesleyFrazier indicative of the proper identity of the person represented by PrayerPersonImage for consideration.

Somebody needs to explain why after 55+ years the eyewitnesses that were at Ground Zero on 11/22/63 have Not been sat down and shown JFK Assassination Images and queried as to: (1) What they saw, (2) Who was where, (3) Their itinerary following the kill shot, etc. Methodically doing this with The Newman's, SA Clint Hill, Dave Wiegman, Mary Moorman and others still alive would easily resolve many peripheral issues such as Prayer Man. With Buell Frazier often doing Road Shows makes it a dereliction of duty on the part of the JFK Research Community for an issue such as this to still be knocking around.     

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »

There is no “corroborating indicative evidentiary valuable information“.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:09:39 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »

Offline George Gustafson

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2019, 01:39:28 AM »
Gentleman,

It appears that the worm has definitely turned on this  non starter of a non issue thread that God only knows why was started in the first place. I am thinking it is a case of glaring ineptitude on the part of some here as to why it was even started to begin with.

Is it April 1st? I know of another thread that was started on April 1 right here on this site as well. I know that thread very, very well as very concise and lengthy evidence was collected from that thread and now this one too I might add.

But the problem here is the evidence and it doesn't go against anyone else but you who even went so far as to have started this thread.

First it was the Prayer Woman thread on this very site that started this garbage, and now this horse shyte of a thread claiming "proof"...what next being forced  to watch someone named Brian Doyle washing cars in the nude?

At this juncture, I do believe I would be well advised to leave the entire Stanton family alone and completely out of this entire JFK picture altogether.

It's very simple. Just never mention their name again and walk away and call it a day.

It is more than abundantly clear what the evidence repeatedly states, both the oral as well as the visual evidence all inclusive.

Frankly it is now bordering on sheer harassment of this entire Stanton family by some here, and a fight or flight sense of one up man ship seems to be the order of the day and by necessity, nefariously leads up the charge.

I strongly suggest that this can no longer continue and will ultimately lead to no where else but a very long and contentious courtroom environment. Please also be advised that you are playing with a raging wildfire here.

Some here are treading on very, very thin ice and if they persist and wish to lose everything under the sun that they may have ever happened to own and have it taken away from them as a part of a court settlement, yet still be indebted to any familial offspring plaintiff in this matter for the rest of their life in the future, then it is crystal clear to the viewing audience that this needs to stop right here and it needs to stop right now.

Cease and Desist.

I am very surprised that the Stanton Family et al  hasn't filed a defamation and slander/libel suit yet, I really am.

Perhaps they aren't aware?

Any US Federal Court Judge in the entire land would see fit to do so if these charges were brought to bare front and center. I guarantee it. Slick as a whistle. Slam dunk case.

Who knows, maybe I'll personally give them a call myself and offer to represent them pro bono should they so desire as compiled from the vast amount of evidence available here at this web site as well as at the Prayer Woman Facebook web site.

An old barrister friend and staunch courtroom opponent of mine that I adored immensely by the way, once said to me - "George? The only evidence at the scene of the crime and the only evidence in the aftermath of the scene of the crime is the evidence we missed, otherwise it's all still there, see, hiding in plain sight, waiting to be found"

My point here is absolutely nothing of value evidence wise was found to be useful with regards to Sarah Stanton as is evidenced by all of the previous posts here. There is nothing more to look for and anything more pertaining to the Stanton name even being mentioned any longer is sheer harassment and can now be proven in a court of law.

There is a lot of potential documented evidence out there on the internet right now being written about the surname Stanton, needlessly to begin with by the way, but now, now it is just pure harassment to continue to even utter the name Stanton on any JFK site ever again nor attempt to contact them at all in any way in the future.

The audacity of some to drag this poor family's name through this muck all over  the internet and for what?!

You are most welcome and oh hey, thanks for the free tip blasted all over the internet about the Stanton family name which gave me an idea to check on a potential liability lawsuit on behalf of the Stanton family, and as it turns out, we have a solid case.

I will also have you know, we lawyers can never, ever sleep well at night until we know deep in our grubby little cowardly souls that we have fleeced you and fleeced you until our coffers are overflowing and we can fleece you no more. I do know some real crooked lawyers who would love nothing more than to dig into an impending lawsuit like this one. Real vipers they are. You would be considered a snack, low hanging fruit.

Every man is liable for their own printed word and we have all of it, every bit of it. From the time you type it to the time it makes it to the air in print, we are in there, working overtime in between.

But by all means, go ahead and keep latching on to the Stanton family name and posting it far and wide like some raving lunatics as it only adds fuel to the fire and hundreds of thousands more dollars worth of liability damages. Keep racking up further charges.

So in that regard, by all means, dig in and proceed while I see about getting a little something filed against you who slander the Stanton family name and the technological vehicles in which allow you do it and by extension, the owners of said vehicles.

That is my professional opinion on this matter and the good news for you is that that might normally have cost you $1950 US dollars to even be made personally aware of, but here I am, the good guy that I am, outright giving you this information in this instance for absolutely nothing and completely free of charge in all in an attempt to allow you to save yourselves.

Capisce?

GG

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 04:25:05 PM »

The original post of this thread showed a C-SPAN video where Buell Frazier confirmed that after Calvery got to the steps he and Sarah Stanton stayed still for 3 minutes...

That is proof that Frazier said he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time in another statement since they are interchangeable...

Which in turn is confirmation and proof that Frazier's staring at Prayer Man in the Darnell clip is Frazier staring at Sarah Stanton as he described...

The Prayer Man people are not credible because they are deliberately ignoring many other examples of proof that Prayer Man is Stanton like her female face in Davidson, wide woman's hips, and exact 5 foot 4 height - not to mention both Frazier and Lovelady placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 04:25:05 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »
The original post of this thread showed a C-SPAN video where Buell Frazier confirmed that after Calvery got to the steps he and Sarah Stanton stayed still for 3 minutes...

That is proof that Frazier said he and Sarah stared at each other in shock for the longest time in another statement since they are interchangeable...

They are not at all interchangeable. Frazier said nothing about them staring at each other. You made that up.

The Prayer Man people are not credible because they are deliberately ignoring many other examples of proof that Prayer Man is Stanton like her female face in Davidson,

Davidson said he didn’t prove anything.

wide woman's hips,

You have no proof of that whatsoever.

and exact 5 foot 4 height

You don’t know Stanton was exactly 5 foot 4. You just made that up. There’s also no evidence that prayerperson is exactly 5 foot 4 anyway.

- not to mention both Frazier and Lovelady placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...

Frazier and Lovelady didn’t place Stanton in the Prayer Man spot. You just made that up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2019, 07:01:42 PM »

I have Iacoletti and "Bettina" (can she prove that is her real name and that is who she is?) on ignore...

Frazier clearly saying him and Sarah stayed still on the landing for 3 minutes after Calvery arrived is proof that Frazier and Sarah "stared at each other in shock for the longest time" after hearing Calvery announce the president has been shot...

I consider this proven with this evidence and not challenged on any credible level...

It proves Frazier has described staring at Sarah Stanton when you see him staring at Prayer Man in Darnell...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2019, 08:25:30 PM »
I have Iacoletti and "Bettina" (can she prove that is her real name and that is who she is?) on ignore...Frazier clearly saying him and Sarah stayed still on the landing for 3 minutes after Calvery arrived is proof that Frazier and Sarah "stared at each other in shock for the longest time" after hearing Calvery announce the president has been shot...I consider this proven with this evidence and not challenged on any credible level...
It proves Frazier has described staring at Sarah Stanton when you see him staring at Prayer Man in Darnell.

So...what are you saying? Besides, I have proven that Wes Frazier changes his story constantly...so why rely on what he says? Someone please end this draconian blather.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2019, 08:25:30 PM »

Mobile View