Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2019, 05:39:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her right hand was holding the far side of her purse open and her left hand was closer to her chest holding the other side of her purse open in order to look in to it...

This brought her right hand across her body and out in to the sun plane and drew the left hand back and towards her chest...

This explains why Sarah's right hand was glowing and closer to the sun/shade border...

Another 'remote viewing' gone wrong by Mssr. Doyle.  Better practice some more on your goats, sir.  Workin' at the Car Wash.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2019, 05:39:23 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »

There's no doubt Frazier confirms he stood still for 3 minutes after Calvery made her announcement...

That proves Prayer Man is Stanton...

It also proves Frazier said he and Sarah stared at each other for the longest time in shock because that 3 minutes of standing still is proof of it...

There are dishonest people who accused me of making this up but there is Frazier saying it in the linked video in the original post...Those people did not come back and admit they were wrong...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2019, 04:08:08 PM »
There's no doubt Frazier confirms he stood still for 3 minutes after Calvery made her announcement...

It also proves Frazier said he and Sarah stared at each other for the longest time in shock because that 3 minutes of standing still is proof of it...

There are dishonest people who accused me of making this up but there is Frazier saying it in the linked video in the original post...Those people did not come back and admit they were wrong...

I have warm memories of your assuring us, via Ms Debra Conway, that Mr Frazier had categorically identified Ms Stanton as PrayerPerson
---------------only to be forced to admit following a conversation with Mr Frazier that he could make no such identification!   :D

PrayerPerson in Wiegman is not Ms Stanton, who was to Mr Frazier's left at the time. It's Mr Bill Shelley.

PrayerPerson in Darnell is not Ms Stanton. We've known that since at least your sourcing of a contemporaneous photo of her.

Another surge of warm memories! This is what your forensic photogrammetric codification skills had predicted she'd look like:

And this is what she actually looked like!

Yet you still carried on flogging your wretched dead horse...

And then this turned up!

:D

Who is PrayerPerson in Darnell? Well, six years on, no candidate better than Mr Oswald has turned up------------------which is just horrible for you, for Mr Oswald is the one person you (a CTer!) don't on any account want to have been out front!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2019, 04:08:08 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2019, 04:19:48 PM »

LOL. Non-sequitur of the year.

No Doyle. “Standing still” is not the same thing as “staring at each other”. By the way, Frazier didn’t even say he stood still for 3 minutes. That’s yet another thing you just made up.

You either have a lousy memory or you are a pathological liar. Or both. Transcribe Frazier’s actual words in the video and you’ll see why. But you never provide exact quotes for a reason.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2019, 04:20:24 PM »
Denny Zartman should ask why he agrees with me that Prayer Man is Stanton yet says nothing about the dirty group that ganged up with James Gordon and banned me on false grounds when my evidence was correct...

Those liars are trying to say I used too much vitriol but any honest look shows Kamp is guilty of much worse and they don't have any problem with it...

They are lying and using that as an excuse to not admit the correct evidence I proved against the 95% board majority who fell for Greg Parker's nutty Tom Sawyer evidence hacking...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2019, 04:20:24 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2019, 04:22:05 PM »
Denny Zartman should ask why he agrees with me that Prayer Man is Stanton yet says nothing about the dirty group that ganged up with James Gordon and banned me on false grounds when my evidence was correct...

Probably because nobody but you thinks that’s the reason you were banned.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2019, 06:18:46 PM »
We've proven that two witnesses, Frazier and Lovelady, placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot at the time of the motrorcade...

We've proven Prayer Man has Stanton's wide hips and obese forearm, as well as 5 foot 4 height...

Davidson proved that Prayer Man has a female face at the exact time that the witnesses were saying Stanton was in that spot...

None of the Prayer Man people can show where Stanton is in the photography...

That is because she is Prayer Man...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 06:28:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2019, 06:18:46 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2019, 06:37:06 PM »
We've proven that two witnesses, Frazier and Lovelady, placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot at the time of the motrorcade...

No, you just lied about what Frazier and Lovelady actually said. And who’s “we”?

We've proven Prayer Man has Stanton's wide hips and obese forearm, as well as 5 foot 4 height...

You haven’t proven squat. You’ve merely claimed it.

Davidson proved that Prayer Man has a female face at the exact time that the witnesses were saying Stanton was in that spot...

No, what Davidson actually said was that he hasn’t proven anything.

None of the Prayer Man people can show where Stanton is in the photography...

Actually, they have identified somebody else who could be Stanton. So has Stancek.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2019, 06:37:06 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2019, 08:25:52 PM »
:D

Sarah Stanton was 300-500 pounds with white hair according to her family in your interview. Does the figure appear to look 300-500 pounds with white hair?

Where is your proof? Frazier never said that.  Frazier always gestures to his LEFT where he says Stanton was standing.  Stanton's statement to the FBI places her INSIDE after hearing 3 explosions.

Where is this video? Post it here.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2019, 08:35:00 PM »

Who is "we've"? Frazier placed Stanton to his LEFT in all his interviews not his RIGHT. Stanton said she IMMEDIATELY went INSIDE after hearing three explosions. This is not Stanton.

Who's "we've"? Don't you mean you? Stanton's family said Sarah was 300-500 pounds with white hair. Prayer Man does not fit that description. 

That is because she is Prayer Man...

:D  :D  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2019, 08:35:00 PM »

Mobile View