Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Proof Sarah Stanton Is Prayer Man
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 12:22:42 PM »
Since a few select people like to loosely and freely bandy about the term truth as if it had no real consequence, well okay then, let us explore that word truth for a little awhile shall we?

Are we to believe that Sarah Stanton didn't know where she was standing at that most memorable point in time and probably the most memorable moment in time in her entire life when the sitting President of the United States was murdered?

Are we also to believe that Sarah Stanton cannot ascertain the difference between actual steps and a flat patio-like landing at her very own very familiar place of employment?

Are we then to further believe that Mrs Stanton had repeatedly and purposely lied outright when she stated on three separate occasions that she was "On the front steps" during the assassination and therefore could not be in and therefore was not in the so called Prayer Woman spot where there are no more steps available?

Are there any more steps available where Prayer Man stands? The short answer to that would be no. He is standing on the flat landing.

Are there any steps available where Sarah Stanton said she was standing on three separate occasions? The short answer to that would be yes, she specifically says she was on the steps and there are steps there.

Should we just throw out all of Sarah's never changing accounting on three separate occasions of exactly where she was standing that day with absolutely no good reason to lie? The short answer to that would be of course not, but if you must entertain the idea that she is in fact lying about where she was standing, then you do so at your own peril and at the lofty cost of your very own credibility.

I am asking the following questions in good faith and it is my hope to garner good faith answers by those who evidently propose Mrs Stanton was lying when she stated she was 'On the front steps' at the time of the assassination.

Questions:

1. Why should we completely discard Sarah Stanton's entire testimony where she says the same exact thing on three separate occasions and therefore basically accuse her of lying?

2. What could she possibly have to gain by lying on three separate occasions about where she was standing on that fateful afternoon?

3. Why or who would or could possibly coerce her to lie and say she was standing on the steps and for what possible purpose would she be coerced into lying?

4. What is it specifically that gives you suspicion and therefore cause to not believe her sworn testimony?

5. Who would know better where they stood that day than the person that was standing there themselves?

6. Can you reliably and with complete certainty place her elsewhere other than where she says she was?

Anyone?

Moving along now to the actual evidence.

Let us now check the actual record and see what Sarah Stanton herself actually has to say about this, you know, the one who was actually there "on the front steps" that day just as she stated at the time of the assassination and therefore was not on and could not be on the flat patio-like landing of those steps back in the corner where Prayer Man stands.

These three following quotes from her actual sworn testimony are brought to you by the courtesy of a poster named John Iacoletti and another poster named Rick Plant who are to be highly commended for their efforts in bringing this testimony forward.

There is no room for conjecture nor is there any room for speculation involved in the testimony that you are about to read by Sarah Stanton herself.

It is not hearsay and therefore cannot be refuted. Any attempt to do so is engaging in a mere masturbatory carnival like folly by those who evidently just like to hear themselves type or just to see their printed comments on a message board.

Take it away Sarah Stanton:

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton (11-23-63 interview with FBI agent Nat Pinkston recounted in an 11-29-63 memo found in the Dallas FBI files at the Weisberg Archives) "she was standing on the front steps of the building as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions, however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator and went to the second floor offices and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk."

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton: (11-23-63 interview recounted in 12-10-63 FBI report, CD7 p.20) “Sarah Stanton...advised that she is employed in the second floor office of the Texas School Book Depository...and at about 12:30 on November 22, 1963, she was standing on the front steps as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions; however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator, and went to the second floor offices, and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk.”

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton: (3-18-64 statement to the FBI, 22H675) “I was born on 6-9-22..I am a white female...when President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository with Mr. William Shelley…Mr. Otis Williams…Mrs. T.B. Saunders…and Billy Lovelady. I heard three shots after the President’s car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President’s car at that time. I cannot say positively where the shots came from. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day."

Excellent post Christina. It's amazing how some posters will completely disregard actual documented testimony in favor of their made up fiction pretending that what they claim are facts. Take the case of Sarah Stanton here. She testified to what she actually did on that day describing it in detail to the FBI. She absolutely had no reason to lie and only spoke of what she was doing after she heard the shots. But Doyle needs to disregard what she stated in favor of his theory of her being prayer woman, while adding his own fabricated stories so he can claim he is correct. If you want to be a credible researcher, you can't ignore and disregard what a credible witness testifies to. You certainly can't fabricate or make up stories that don't exist to prove a claim. And that is exactly what we have here.  Don't think they will be answering your questions because it defeats their claim. What Stanton testified to and what Frazier stated in interviews (about Stanton being to his left), puts an end to this Stanton "prayer woman" nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 09:12:18 PM by Rick Plant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2019, 12:22:42 PM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2019, 01:04:38 PM »
Spot on in every possible way, Christina (and hence Rick and John). At the risk of using one of his own terms against him, Mr. Doyle is completely uncredibele until he can refute each of those points (and er, post photos to confim).

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »
Since a few select people like to loosely and freely bandy about the term truth as if it had no real consequence, well okay then, let us explore that word truth for a little awhile shall we?

Are we to believe that Sarah Stanton didn't know where she was standing at that most memorable point in time and probably the most memorable moment in time in her entire life when the sitting President of the United States was murdered?

Are we also to believe that Sarah Stanton cannot ascertain the difference between actual steps and a flat patio-like landing at her very own very familiar place of employment?

Are we then to further believe that Mrs Stanton had repeatedly and purposely lied outright when she stated on three separate occasions that she was "On the front steps" during the assassination and therefore could not be in and therefore was not in the so called Prayer Woman spot where there are no more steps available?

Are there any more steps available where Prayer Man stands? The short answer to that would be no. He is standing on the flat landing.

Are there any steps available where Sarah Stanton said she was standing on three separate occasions? The short answer to that would be yes, she specifically says she was on the steps and there are steps there.

Should we just throw out all of Sarah's never changing accounting on three separate occasions of exactly where she was standing that day with absolutely no good reason to lie? The short answer to that would be of course not, but if you must entertain the idea that she is in fact lying about where she was standing, then you do so at your own peril and at the lofty cost of your very own credibility.

I am asking the following questions in good faith and it is my hope to garner good faith answers by those who evidently propose Mrs Stanton was lying when she stated she was 'On the front steps' at the time of the assassination.

Questions:

1. Why should we completely discard Sarah Stanton's entire testimony where she says the same exact thing on three separate occasions and therefore basically accuse her of lying?

2. What could she possibly have to gain by lying on three separate occasions about where she was standing on that fateful afternoon?

3. Why or who would or could possibly coerce her to lie and say she was standing on the steps and for what possible purpose would she be coerced into lying?

4. What is it specifically that gives you suspicion and therefore cause to not believe her sworn testimony?

5. Who would know better where they stood that day than the person that was standing there themselves?

6. Can you reliably and with complete certainty place her elsewhere other than where she says she was?

Anyone?

Moving along now to the actual evidence.

Let us now check the actual record and see what Sarah Stanton herself actually has to say about this, you know, the one who was actually there "on the front steps" that day just as she stated at the time of the assassination and therefore was not on and could not be on the flat patio-like landing of those steps back in the corner where Prayer Man stands.

These three following quotes from her actual sworn testimony are brought to you by the courtesy of a poster named John Iacoletti and another poster named Rick Plant who are to be highly commended for their efforts in bringing this testimony forward.

There is no room for conjecture nor is there any room for speculation involved in the testimony that you are about to read by Sarah Stanton herself.

It is not hearsay and therefore cannot be refuted. Any attempt to do so is engaging in a mere masturbatory carnival like folly by those who evidently just like to hear themselves type or just to see their printed comments on a message board.

Take it away Sarah Stanton:

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton (11-23-63 interview with FBI agent Nat Pinkston recounted in an 11-29-63 memo found in the Dallas FBI files at the Weisberg Archives) "she was standing on the front steps of the building as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions, however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator and went to the second floor offices and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk."

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton: (11-23-63 interview recounted in 12-10-63 FBI report, CD7 p.20) “Sarah Stanton...advised that she is employed in the second floor office of the Texas School Book Depository...and at about 12:30 on November 22, 1963, she was standing on the front steps as the President passed and shortly thereafter, she heard three explosions; however, she did not know where they came from and immediately went into the building, caught the elevator, and went to the second floor offices, and into the office of the Southwestern Publishing Company, located there, to try to look out the window and see what was happening. She then went to the restroom and later returned to her desk.”

"On the front steps"

Sarah Stanton: (3-18-64 statement to the FBI, 22H675) “I was born on 6-9-22..I am a white female...when President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository with Mr. William Shelley…Mr. Otis Williams…Mrs. T.B. Saunders…and Billy Lovelady. I heard three shots after the President’s car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President’s car at that time. I cannot say positively where the shots came from. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day."

Can you specify specifically whom you are accusing to have called SarahDeanStanton a liar?

Can you provide specific quoted testimony specifically from SarahDeanStanton stating that she was standing "on the front steps", and not standing on the top step/landing as filmed at aproximately 12:30pm, CST on 11/22/'63?

Can you provide specific PersonImage identity specifically identifying said PersonImage representing SarahDeanStanton standing "on the front steps", and not on the top step/landing in the PrayerPersonImage location as filmed at approximately 12:30pm, CST on 11/22/'63?

And, can you provide specific PersonImage identity specifically indicating said PersonImage representing Mrs TE Saunders standing "on the front steps" at approximately 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2019, 08:18:13 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 09:11:21 PM »
Larry, didn't you read Sarah Stanton's own FBI testimony? Why are you still denying it?

Can you provide specific quoted testimony specifically from SarahDeanStanton stating that she was standing "on the front steps", and not standing on the top step/landing as filmed at aproximately 12:30pm, CST on 11/22/'63?

Sarah Stanton: (3-18-64 statement to the FBI, 22H675) “I was born on 6-9-22..I am a white female...when President John F. Kennedy was shot, I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository with Mr. William Shelley…Mr. Otis Williams…Mrs. T.B. Saunders…and Billy Lovelady.

This is specific quoted testimony from Sarah Stanton herself stating she was standing on the front steps. What more do you want? It specifically states that she was standing on the front steps, not on the top step landing. Not sure why people don't want to accept Stanton's own testimony that she was on the front steps and not on the top landing. Maybe because her testimony refutes their phony theory?

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 09:54:43 PM »

A picture is worth a thousand words but a blurry one is worth millions!

Anonymous Individual

Here we go with another million---- Someone has failed to see.....

Wished it would say "And please don't start another one for crying out loud"
But...whatever gets you off  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2019, 09:54:43 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 07:07:18 PM »
Mrs. Stanton's loved ones made every good faith attempt to set you straight, Mr. Doyle, ---->

but 99.9% of what they shared with you fell upon pretend deaf ears...because it did not fit your false narrative.

Specifically they couldn't have been more insistent w/you about in comparison to others that afternoon their loved one was the largest individual on scene in terms of her weight. For clarity sake, that doesn't make her any less of a human being, may G-d rest her soul...but

even the big bad wolf knew at some point--no matter how much he howled or huffed & puffed--that he was incapable of blowing down a solid foundation of brick.

The genuine evidence here is akin to a solid foundation of brick (Mrs. Stanton did not have a receding hairline; moreover, her hair was "white", premature gray on the day of the assassination; and, the genuine Prayer Man fits into her girth several times over).

Moving forward, please leave this family out of your shenanigans. It would be the respectful & responsible thing to do. Rest in Peace, Mrs. Stanton, may G-d rest your soul dear lady. Stand Down, Mr. Doyle, Stand Down!

Online Jerry Freeman

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 04:21:38 AM »
  Listen to 1:10 Right off the bat-------
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2
In case no one noticed...In the video--Wes Frazier said that he "thought the shots came from above".
That is not how he testified before the Commission......
Mr. BALL - That close. [the shots]
Now, you say you heard these three sounds which you later thought were probably shots, you thought it came from a certain direction.
Can you tell us from what direction as illustrated on the map?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. Now I say, you know where it is the straight curve that goes under the underpass.
Mr. BALL - That is the parkway?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. I say it runs over this parkway, you don't have it on here--anyway, I say these railroad tracks there is a series of them that come up over this, up over this overpass there, and from where I was standing, I say, it is my true opinion, that is what I thought, it sounded like it came from over there, in the railroad tracks.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:27:00 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 04:21:38 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2019, 06:38:30 AM »
Two thumbs up!  Thumb1:
What say ye, Mr. Trotter, How about daring to make some direct responses to more than a few Good Faith questions...

If it is your assertion that SarahDeahStanton testified that she was not on the top step/landing as filmed at about 12:30pm CST, and/or the time of the assassination of JFKSr and wounding of JBCJr, it is you that needs to provide a direct link to her testimony under oath/sworn statement making said claim. ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2019, 06:38:30 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2019, 05:22:50 PM »
If it is your assertion that SarahDeahStanton testified that she was not on the top step/landing as filmed at about 12:30pm CST, and/or the time of the assassination of JFKSr and wounding of JBCJr, it is you that needs to provide a direct link to her testimony under oath/sworn statement making said claim. ::)

On the contrary, it is Not my assertion to deny Mrs. Stanton being up on the front landing....In fact, it is my assertion she was right up there. However, the difference between the plain simple truth and what Mr. Doyle is trying desperately to pass off as "truth" & "evidence" is two different things altogether.

Here's the plain simple truth ----->

DL 100-10461
ARS/cms
"March 19, 1964
Dallas, Texas
"I, Mrs . Robert E . (Pauline) Sanders, Sr ., freely
furnish the following statement to Eugene F . Petrakis and A .
Raymond Switzer, who have identified themselves to me as
Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation .
"I am a Caucasian female employed as a clerk acrountant
at the Texas School Book Depository, 411 Elm
Street, Dallas, Texas . I have been so employed for the past
61' years . I reside at 4226 Delmar Street, Dallas, Texas, and
was born November 6, 1908, Moran, Kansas .
"At approximately 12 :20 PM on November 22, 1963,
I left the lunchroom on the second floor of the building and
went out the front entrance to await the arrival of the Presi
dential Motorcade which I knew was due to pass the Depository
building at about 12 :30 PM . I took up a position at the top
of the front steps of the Depository building facing Elm Street .
To the best of my recollection I was standing on the top step
at the east end of the entrance .
"I recall that while standing there I noticed Mrs .
Sarah Stanton standing next to me, but I am unsure as to the
others . Mrs . Stanton is likewise an employee of the Texas
School Book Depository .
"To the best of my recollection I did not see Lee
Harvey Oswald at any time on November 22, 1963, and although
I knew him by sight as an employee of the building I did not
know him by name and had never spoken to him at any time .
"I do not recall seeing any strangers in the Texas
School Book Depository building at any time on the morning
of November 22, 1963 .
"After the motorcade par carrying President John F .
Kennedy passed, I remained a moment on the steps, then walked
out to the concrete island in front of the Depository building
to see what had happened . I remained there a moment and then
returned to the Depository building through the main entrance .
I then walked to the second floor where I usually work .
COMMISSION EXHIBIT NO. 1381-Continued
DL 100-10461
"At approximately 2 :20 PM, I was told I could
leave the building and after signing out with a police
officer on the first floor, I left and returned to my
residence .
"I have read this and the two preceding pages
of th.s statement, initialed each page and each correction and
find it true and correct to the best of a0' knowledge .
"/s/Mrs . Robert E . Sanders, Sr .
"Witness :
"/s/Eugene F . Petrakis, Special Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas
3/19/64
"/s/A . Raymond Switzer, Special Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas
3/19/64 ."

As most of us can clearly comprehend here (because we have no false narrative to push), Mrs. Stanton was nowhere near Prayer Man's specific position over in the opposite corner of where she and Mrs. Sanders (Pauline) stood.

That said, due to three different filming sequences, which all capture Prayer Man continuously holding down his specific position throughout those different filming sequences, Mrs. Stanton cannot be Prayer Man, because she was over in the opposite corner, quote, standing next to me, unquote per Mrs. Sanders.

Where were both these women standing? Take it away once again, Mrs. Sanders -----> the east end of the front entrance, which rules Mrs. Stanton Out as the still unidentified male standing over in the opposite corner of their position.

Mr. Doyle needs to come clean, admit his mistake and move forward with a clean slate. Continuing to shovel horse manure isn't going to change its stench.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:25:47 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:55 PM »
On the contrary, it is Not my assertion to deny Mrs. Stanton being up on the front landing....In fact, it is my assertion she was right up there. However, the difference between the plain simple truth and what Mr. Doyle is trying desperately to pass off as "truth" & "evidence" is two different things altogether.

Here's the plain simple truth ----->

…...

As most of us can clearly comprehend here (because we have no false narrative to push), Mrs. Stanton was nowhere near Prayer Man's specific position over in the opposite corner of where she and Mrs. Sanders (Pauline) stood.

That said, due to three different filming sequences, which all capture Prayer Man continuously holding down his specific position throughout those different filming sequences, Mrs. Stanton cannot be Prayer Man, because she was over in the opposite corner, quote, standing next to me, unquote per Mrs. Sanders.

Where were both these women standing? Take it away once again, Mrs. Sanders -----> the east end of the front entrance, which rules Mrs. Stanton Out as the still unidentified male standing over in the opposite corner of their position.

Mr. Doyle needs to come clean, admit his mistake and move forward with a clean slate. Continuing to shovel horse manure isn't going to change its stench.

Close the thread, now? No, no, no....all of the witnesses lied!

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/WH22_CE_1381.pdf

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:04:01 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:55 PM »

Mobile View