Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44612 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2020, 04:25:28 AM »
Advertisement
I was wrong about the time that they performed the paraffin test ..... I was thinking of the finger printing.

I don't think any reasonable person will argue that the original list was NOT created on 11-22-63. 

Then what makes you so sure about the original list?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: May 15, 2020, 04:25:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2020, 01:04:40 PM »
Then what makes you so sure about the original list?

I've already went through the list item by item ....  and pointed out why that list was created on 11-22-63.....just review this thread.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2020, 03:31:35 PM »
I've already went through the list item by item ....  and pointed out why that list was created on 11-22-63.....just review this thread.

No, all you did was point out some things on the list that were also in some unspecified evidence photo that you never posted.  I'm not sure how that tells you anything about when this list was typed up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2020, 03:31:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #283 on: May 15, 2020, 03:41:16 PM »
No, all you did was point out some things on the list that were also in some unspecified evidence photo that you never posted.  I'm not sure how that tells you anything about when this list was typed up.

Are you admitting that you're so ignorant and uninformed that you've never seen the evidence photo that shows all of the items that are on the list?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:06:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2020, 04:29:53 PM »
Ok, now that we've established that the addendum about the paraffin test was added to the original evidence sheet sometime after 11-26-63 ......Let's get back to Item number 9....   Why are there only two spent shells listed ??     You may recall that the first note that Lt Day made about the evidence he referred to the rifle was a 6.5 LEVER action, and just TWO spent shells.   

"Ok, now that we've established that the addendum about the paraffin test was added to the original evidence sheet sometime after 11-26-63"

Wrong!

The paraffin casts from LHO's face and hands weren't analyzed until 11/23/63.

Since the results from those casts are included in the list that means the earliest it was typed was 11/23/63.

W.E. Barnes took the paraffin casts of LHO's hands and cheek.

He started sometime after 6pm on 11/22/63.

He finished about 9pm. on 11/22/63.

The casts were stored in a locked evidence room on the 4th floor at DPD until the following morning.

At that time, Saturday morning, they went to a police labo
ratory at Parkland Hospital for analysis.

So the earliest they would have known the results would have been Saturday morning.

The earliest that evidence list could have been typed is therefore Saturday morning 11/23/63.

You need to learn the evidence you're talking about before inserting your foot in mouth.

TESTIMONY OF W. E. BARNES
The testimony of W. E. Barnes was taken at 9:15 a.m., on April 7, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. David W. Belin, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

~Snip~

Mr. BARNES. Later we went to the third floor, to the office of Captain Fritz.
Mr. BELIN. What did you go to Captain Fritz' office for?
Mr. BARNES. To make a paraffin test of Lee Harvey Oswald's hand.
Mr. BELIN. About when would this have been, approximately, if you know?
Mr. BARNES. I tell you, the time didn't mean anything there, and it was after I returned to the city hall, and after 6 o'clock.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime after 6 o'clock?

~snip~

Mr. BARNES. I walked out of Captain Fritz' office, and I had a couple of patrolmen trying to weed their way through the news media so that I could have walking room to get to the elevator to get back to the fourth floor, the ID bureau.
Mr. BELIN. The news media had the third floor pretty well jammed at that time?
Mr. BARNES. I would say it was pretty well Jammed.
Mr. BELIN. About what time of the night was this?
Mr. BARNES. Approximately 9 o'clock, I would say, approximately.

~Snip~

Mr. BELIN. You then went up to the fourth floor to the lab, is that correct?
Mr. BARNES. That is true.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. BARNES. I initialed the cast, sealed them, and placed them in our locked evidence room.
Mr. BELIN. Where did they go after that?
Mr. BARNES. They go to our city-county laboratory for analysis.
Mr. BELIN. Where is that city-county laboratory?
Mr. BARNES. At Parkland Hospital.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know when they went there?
Mr. BARNES. The following morning.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:35:39 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2020, 04:29:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #285 on: May 15, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »
Are you admitting that you're so ignorant and uninformed that you've never seen the evidence photo that shows all of the items that are on the list?

All the items on the list, huh?  Perhaps you can identify where in this photo you see the rifle, the cardboard boxes, the paraffin test, the Connally bullet fragments, and Day's magic partial palmprint.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »
Walt, you've got to stop believing your lying eyes. Falsifying evidence is what conspirators do. You can't trust any of it because you have no facts, just assumptions. Your best bet is to assume fraud 1st and try to disprove it, instead of buying into the fraud hook line and sinker.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: May 15, 2020, 06:07:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #287 on: May 15, 2020, 06:35:05 PM »
"Ok, now that we've established that the addendum about the paraffin test was added to the original evidence sheet sometime after 11-26-63"

Wrong!

The paraffin casts from LHO's face and hands weren't analyzed until 11/23/63.

Since the results from those casts are included in the list that means the earliest it was typed was 11/23/63.

W.E. Barnes took the paraffin casts of LHO's hands and cheek.

He started sometime after 6pm on 11/22/63.

He finished about 9pm. on 11/22/63.

The casts were stored in a locked evidence room on the 4th floor at DPD until the following morning.

At that time, Saturday morning, they went to a police labo
ratory at Parkland Hospital for analysis.

So the earliest they would have known the results would have been Saturday morning.

The earliest that evidence list could have been typed is therefore Saturday morning 11/23/63.

You need to learn the evidence you're talking about before inserting your foot in mouth.

TESTIMONY OF W. E. BARNES
The testimony of W. E. Barnes was taken at 9:15 a.m., on April 7, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. David W. Belin, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

~Snip~

Mr. BARNES. Later we went to the third floor, to the office of Captain Fritz.
Mr. BELIN. What did you go to Captain Fritz' office for?
Mr. BARNES. To make a paraffin test of Lee Harvey Oswald's hand.
Mr. BELIN. About when would this have been, approximately, if you know?
Mr. BARNES. I tell you, the time didn't mean anything there, and it was after I returned to the city hall, and after 6 o'clock.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime after 6 o'clock?

~snip~

Mr. BARNES. I walked out of Captain Fritz' office, and I had a couple of patrolmen trying to weed their way through the news media so that I could have walking room to get to the elevator to get back to the fourth floor, the ID bureau.
Mr. BELIN. The news media had the third floor pretty well jammed at that time?
Mr. BARNES. I would say it was pretty well Jammed.
Mr. BELIN. About what time of the night was this?
Mr. BARNES. Approximately 9 o'clock, I would say, approximately.

~Snip~

Mr. BELIN. You then went up to the fourth floor to the lab, is that correct?
Mr. BARNES. That is true.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. BARNES. I initialed the cast, sealed them, and placed them in our locked evidence room.
Mr. BELIN. Where did they go after that?
Mr. BARNES. They go to our city-county laboratory for analysis.
Mr. BELIN. Where is that city-county laboratory?
Mr. BARNES. At Parkland Hospital.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know when they went there?
Mr. BARNES. The following morning.

WRONG!!  WAKE UP!!...   and start using your head......  It's obvious that a photocopy of the original list that was created on 11-22-63 was used to create the evidence list for 11-26-63.    ( Even a 10 year old can understand that, by comparing the TWO lists..( the original from 11-22-63, and the altered photocopy of that list that was altered on 11-26-63)    Now since the altered copy from 11-26-63, DOES NOT HAVE  the addendum about the Paraffin test...then obviously that addendum on the original list had to have been added to the original list AFTER 11-26-63.   And it's very obvious that the addendum about the paraffin test was added by using a different typewriter.