Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44642 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #264 on: May 11, 2020, 11:04:16 PM »
Advertisement
Well the first question you need to ask yourself, if you're trying to discern the date of the evidence list from it's content, is when did the DPD know the results of the parrafin tests on LHO's hands and face? If I remember correctly they waited 10 or 11 hours after his arrest to perform the tests. (That's past midnight) I think there would be a lag time between when they were done and when they would know the results. Some type of chemical analysis is needed, probably.

The last sentence on the list reads:

"Parrafin test made on Oswald, was positive on both hands and negative on face."
You're wrong....a Paraffin test needs to be taken ASAP....and the DPD took the tests at about 4:30.....and it takes about five minutes to determine if there are nitrates present....

when do you think the list that lists only TWO spent shells (item # 9)  was typed up?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:02:46 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: May 11, 2020, 11:04:16 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #265 on: May 11, 2020, 11:33:28 PM »
Uh....hate to tell you this, but that's a left hand print. No doubt about it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #266 on: May 11, 2020, 11:35:54 PM »
Uh....hate to tell you this, but that's a left hand print. No doubt about it.

What are you referring to??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: May 11, 2020, 11:35:54 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #267 on: May 12, 2020, 12:23:22 AM »
You're wrong....a Paraffin test needs to be taken ASAP....and the DPD took the tests at about 4:30.....and it takes about five minutes to determine if there are nitrates present....

when do you think the list that lists only TWO spent shells (item # 9)  was typed up?

You are full of shyte!

W.E. Barnes took the paraffin casts of LHO's hands and cheek.

He started sometime after 6pm on 11/22/63.

He finished about 9pm. on 11/22/63.

The casts were stored in a locked evidence room on the 4th floor at DPD until the following morning.

At that time, Saturday morning, they went to a police labratory at Parkland Hospital for analysis.

So the earliest they would have known the results would have been Saturday morning.

The earliest that evidence list could have been typed is therefore Saturday morning 11/23/63.

You need to learn the evidence you're talking about before inserting your foot in mouth.

TESTIMONY OF W. E. BARNES
The testimony of W. E. Barnes was taken at 9:15 a.m., on April 7, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. David W. Belin, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

~Snip~

Mr. BARNES. Later we went to the third floor, to the office of Captain Fritz.
Mr. BELIN. What did you go to Captain Fritz' office for?
Mr. BARNES. To make a paraffin test of Lee Harvey Oswald's hand.
Mr. BELIN. About when would this have been, approximately, if you know?
Mr. BARNES. I tell you, the time didn't mean anything there, and it was after I returned to the city hall, and after 6 o'clock.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime after 6 o'clock?

~snip~

Mr. BARNES. I walked out of Captain Fritz' office, and I had a couple of patrolmen trying to weed their way through the news media so that I could have walking room to get to the elevator to get back to the fourth floor, the ID bureau.
Mr. BELIN. The news media had the third floor pretty well jammed at that time?
Mr. BARNES. I would say it was pretty well Jammed.
Mr. BELIN. About what time of the night was this?
Mr. BARNES. Approximately 9 o'clock, I would say, approximately.

~Snip~

Mr. BELIN. You then went up to the fourth floor to the lab, is that correct?
Mr. BARNES. That is true.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. BARNES. I initialed the cast, sealed them, and placed them in our locked evidence room.
Mr. BELIN. Where did they go after that?
Mr. BARNES. They go to our city-county laboratory for analysis.
Mr. BELIN. Where is that city-county laboratory?
Mr. BARNES. At Parkland Hospital.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know when they went there?
Mr. BARNES. The following morning.

~snip~
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:38:38 AM by Gary Craig »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2020, 01:16:12 AM »
You are full of shyte!

W.E. Barnes took the paraffin casts of LHO's hands and cheek.

He started sometime after 6pm on 11/22/63.

He finished about 9pm. on 11/22/63.

The casts were stored in a locked evidence room on the 4th floor at DPD until the following morning.

At that time, Saturday morning, they went to a police labratory at Parkland Hospital for analysis.

So the earliest they would have known the results would have been Saturday morning.

The earliest that evidence list could have been typed is therefore Saturday morning 11/23/63.

You need to learn the evidence you're talking about before inserting your foot in mouth.

TESTIMONY OF W. E. BARNES
The testimony of W. E. Barnes was taken at 9:15 a.m., on April 7, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. David W. Belin, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

~Snip~

Mr. BARNES. Later we went to the third floor, to the office of Captain Fritz.
Mr. BELIN. What did you go to Captain Fritz' office for?
Mr. BARNES. To make a paraffin test of Lee Harvey Oswald's hand.
Mr. BELIN. About when would this have been, approximately, if you know?
Mr. BARNES. I tell you, the time didn't mean anything there, and it was after I returned to the city hall, and after 6 o'clock.
Mr. BELIN. Sometime after 6 o'clock?

~snip~

Mr. BARNES. I walked out of Captain Fritz' office, and I had a couple of patrolmen trying to weed their way through the news media so that I could have walking room to get to the elevator to get back to the fourth floor, the ID bureau.
Mr. BELIN. The news media had the third floor pretty well jammed at that time?
Mr. BARNES. I would say it was pretty well Jammed.
Mr. BELIN. About what time of the night was this?
Mr. BARNES. Approximately 9 o'clock, I would say, approximately.

~Snip~

Mr. BELIN. You then went up to the fourth floor to the lab, is that correct?
Mr. BARNES. That is true.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. BARNES. I initialed the cast, sealed them, and placed them in our locked evidence room.
Mr. BELIN. Where did they go after that?
Mr. BARNES. They go to our city-county laboratory for analysis.
Mr. BELIN. Where is that city-county laboratory?
Mr. BARNES. At Parkland Hospital.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know when they went there?
Mr. BARNES. The following morning.

~snip~

I was wrong about the time that they performed the paraffin test ..... I was thinking of the finger printing.

Gordon Shanklin FBI agent in charge at Dallas, said today that ... a paraffin, used to determine whether a person has fired a weapon recently, was administered to Oswald shortly after he was apprehended Friday one hour after the assassination. It showed that particles of gunpowder from a weapon, probably a rifle remained on on Oswald's cheek and hands.   New York Times , 11-25-63   

Shanklin was lying.....The paraffin tests exonerated Lee Oswald .....  They showed that he had NOT fired that leaky old Carcano on Friday 11-22-63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2020, 01:16:12 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #269 on: May 12, 2020, 01:21:15 AM »
Well the first question you need to ask yourself, if you're trying to discern the date of the evidence list from it's content, is when did the DPD know the results of the parrafin tests on LHO's hands and face? If I remember correctly they waited 10 or 11 hours after his arrest to perform the tests. (That's past midnight) I think there would be a lag time between when they were done and when they would know the results. Some type of chemical analysis is needed, probably.

The last sentence on the list reads:

"Parrafin test made on Oswald, was positive on both hands and negative on face."

Would you offer an opinion about the typewriter that was used to enter that addendum at the bottom of the evidence list?   Do you think that a different typewriter was used to make that entry ?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2020, 02:35:29 AM »
Would you offer an opinion about the typewriter that was used to enter that addendum at the bottom of the evidence list?   Do you think that a different typewriter was used to make that entry ?

"Would you offer an opinion about the typewriter that was used to enter that addendum at the bottom of the evidence list?"

I think you should heed the advice you normally dole out around here.

Extract your cranium from your anus.

Pull your head out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2020, 02:35:29 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #271 on: May 12, 2020, 03:00:50 PM »

"Would you offer an opinion about the typewriter that was used to enter that addendum at the bottom of the evidence list?"

I think you should heed the advice you normally dole out around here.

Extract your cranium from your anus.

Pull your head out.

So it's obvious to you also that the addendum that was added to the original evidence list was added by using a different typewriter.....  I'm not surprised, because even a person with impaired vision could see that the addendum was added AFTER 11-26-63.   Since you were good enough to post both the original evidence list ( the one that has only TWO spent shells listed) and the altered list that was altered on 11-26-63 ( the numeral 2 changed to the numeral 3)we can clearly see that the addendum about the paraffin test had not yet been added to the original list, because the addendum is not there on the altered list.

The altered list that was created on 11-26-63 is seen below.  Please note that the paraffin addendum is not there.....

And I thank you for your support.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:11:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »