Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44624 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2019, 10:46:18 PM »
Advertisement
John .... Get Your head out and LISTEN....   Yes, the 3 X 5 card IS on both lists.... ( The Official WC document is an ALTERED Copy of the original)  But They never intended for us to see that Original list.... 

Maybe because of the “spent rounds (2)” but not because of the palmprint card that appears on both lists. That’s what you keep trying to sell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2019, 10:46:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2019, 11:17:58 PM »
Here it is John.....  I said that the original list that was created on 11 /22/63 ( the one with two 6.5mm spent shells) Could not be found in the WC documents , and you replied ....  Quote....Uh, Walt...that list is in the WC documents.....unquote

No Walt. You said that evidence sheet couldn’t be found in the WC exhibits because they didn’t want people to know about the palmprint. And I pointed out that the list in the WC exhibits also mentions the palmprint. Why would they keep that on the list if they altered it to hide the existence of the palmprint. That’s why I said that this fabrication doesn’t even make sense.

There’s still ZERO evidence that this list was created on 11/22 or accompanied the FBI transfer that night.

ZERO.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2019, 11:48:37 PM »
No Walt. You said that evidence sheet couldn’t be found in the WC exhibits because they didn’t want people to know about the palmprint. And I pointed out that the list in the WC exhibits also mentions the palmprint. Why would they keep that on the list if they altered it to hide the existence of the palmprint. That’s why I said that this fabrication doesn’t even make sense.

There’s still ZERO evidence that this list was created on 11/22 or accompanied the FBI transfer that night.

ZERO.

I pointed out that the list in the WC exhibits also mentions the palmprint. Why would they keep that on the list if they altered it to hide the existence of the palmprint

JEEEEZ...I really didn't think that you were this thick....   They wanted it on the altered list, because that altered list was created AFTER the FBI returned the evidence to Dallas...and that was AFTER Day ( with help ) had invented the tale (damned lie) about finding the print but had failed to tell the FBI on 11 /22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2019, 11:48:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2019, 12:18:00 AM »
Maybe because of the “spent rounds (2)” but not because of the palmprint card that appears on both lists. That’s what you keep trying to sell.

No!,  that's NOT the major point... The main point is: There was an evidence list created for the evidence that was released to FBI  Vince Drain at midnight 11 / 22/ 63.

However....That 3 X5 card was listed on that original list.   Both the FBI and the DPD denied that Day had revealed that he had found a palm print on the gun.  But by the 26th they decided that they would use that 3 X 5 card as proof that Lee Oswald's palm print was on that rifle,   Forgetting that the card was listed on the original list of 11 / 22/63.     When they realized the FU  they tried to destroy all of the original list...But a Texas Ranger had filed one away . and J.Gary Shaw uncovered it several years later.  That Original evidence list is NOT one of the WC exhibits.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 12:21:23 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2019, 12:42:08 AM »
I pointed out that the list in the WC exhibits also mentions the palmprint. Why would they keep that on the list if they altered it to hide the existence of the palmprint

JEEEEZ...I really didn't think that you were this thick....   They wanted it on the altered list, because that altered list was created AFTER the FBI returned the evidence to Dallas...and that was AFTER Day ( with help ) had invented the tale (damned lie) about finding the print but had failed to tell the FBI on 11 /22/63.

Since neither list is dated, what the hell difference does it make?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2019, 12:42:08 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2019, 03:38:01 AM »
Since neither list is dated, what the hell difference does it make?

When are you going to wake up and see the light?     I don't see how I can make it any clearer....    The lists do not have to be dated to know the dates on which they were created.....  The information on the lists themselves indicate when they were created.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2019, 04:01:53 AM »
When are you going to wake up and see the light?

When you come up with some evidence beyond a fanciful story and “common sense”.

Hell, a story that even makes sense would be a good start.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2019, 04:01:53 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2019, 01:44:51 PM »
When you come up with some evidence beyond a fanciful story and “common sense”.

Hell, a story that even makes sense would be a good start.

The reason that you can't comprehend is because you accept the crap the WC created in questioning Latona.    The WC was NOT a fact finding committee... It was a cover up committee.

As the old axiom says... You can lead a jackass to water but you can't make him drink. 

You have taken one tiny step in acknowledging that the original list was created for the evidence that was being released to FBI agent Drain at midnight 11 /22/63.

You never did produce the original list ( not the altered list)  that you said was a Warren Commission exhibit.   When are you going to do that?