Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44667 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2019, 08:11:07 PM »
Advertisement
You seem to be implying that the print was lifted from a flat surface because it seems to match Oswald's print,

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying....The print was on a flat surface ....They took a photo of it and then without advancing the film they took a photo of the 3X5 white card  creating a double exposure.....and presto the print was on the card....   We have never seen the actual card....all we've been shown is photos of the card.

Walt, what I am saying is that you can't tell what kind of surface the tape was applied to with these images. EOS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2019, 08:11:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2019, 08:22:44 PM »
Walt, what I am saying is that you can't tell what kind of surface the tape was applied to with these images. EOS.

Fair enough....But I'm still of the opinion that the print should appear strong at the middle, and fade away on each side of the middle, if it had been lifted from a sharply curving ( round) surface like the 5/8 inch diameter barrel of a carcano.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2019, 10:56:05 PM »
Fair enough....But I'm still of the opinion that the print should appear strong at the middle, and fade away on each side of the middle, if it had been lifted from a sharply curving ( round) surface like the 5/8 inch diameter barrel of a carcano.

Why don't you find out 1st hand and post your results?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2019, 10:56:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2019, 03:26:52 PM »
Why don't you find out 1st hand and post your results?

What would that prove?.....    Those who are honest would accept it, but those who are not honest would reject it.....  Only I would know the absolute truth.

IOW.... It would be a fools errand ......

Look at CE 1304....  It is a photo of the carcano disassembled ....Notice that there is a bayonet lug surrounding the barrel six inches back from the muzzle of the rifle.

This is the place that Lt Day claimed that he found the palm print ....  I was thinking of accommodating you by  trying to duplicate Lt Day's lift from the carcano.  As you can see in CE 1304 there is no round barrel to deposit a print on at that place the barrel.  The bayonet lug surrounds the barrel....

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 03:58:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2019, 08:35:10 PM »
What would that prove?.....    Those who are honest would accept it, but those who are not honest would reject it.....  Only I would know the absolute truth.

IOW.... It would be a fools errand ......

Look at CE 1304....  It is a photo of the carcano disassembled ....Notice that there is a bayonet lug surrounding the barrel six inches back from the muzzle of the rifle.

This is the place that Lt Day claimed that he found the palm print ....  I was thinking of accommodating you by  trying to duplicate Lt Day's lift from the carcano.  As you can see in CE 1304 there is no round barrel to deposit a print on at that place the barrel.  The bayonet lug surrounds the barrel....

All I meant was it would answer your question how lifting a print from the barrel distorts the print when you tape it to a flat surface. You can answer most of your questions unless you don't actually have a MC at your dispose. And your experiments would not be a fools errand. It would force the LNers to refute you by conducting the experiments themselves or STFU. That's all you can do. You will never change minds on this site.

I'm still waiting for 1 LNer to do this cheap easy-peasy experiment to convince themselves there was a legitimate straight line trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD into JFK's back and out his throat. Somebody please show me a legit trajectory with the 2 laser challenge:

Sit in a chair and get between 2 lasers pointed at each other (SLOUCH ANY WAY YOU LIKE) as depicted above and duplicate JFK's entry/exit wounds from the magic bullet. Post your photos and make all us CTs eat a heaping helping of crow. Mytton has done it and you know how much he likes to post photoshop pics. Do you think he would miss an opportunity to shove this down my festering gob? Not bloody likely.

I will continue to wait for some honesty from the LNers...(cough cough)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2019, 08:35:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
All I meant was it would answer your question how lifting a print from the barrel distorts the print when you tape it to a flat surface. You can answer most of your questions unless you don't actually have a MC at your dispose. And your experiments would not be a fools errand. It would force the LNers to refute you by conducting the experiments themselves or STFU. That's all you can do. You will never change minds on this site.

I'm still waiting for 1 LNer to do this cheap easy-peasy experiment to convince themselves there was a legitimate straight line trajectory from the 6th floor of the TSBD into JFK's back and out his throat. Somebody please show me a legit trajectory with the 2 laser challenge:

Sit in a chair and get between 2 lasers pointed at each other (SLOUCH ANY WAY YOU LIKE) as depicted above and duplicate JFK's entry/exit wounds from the magic bullet. Post your photos and make all us CTs eat a heaping helping of crow. Mytton has done it and you know how much he likes to post photoshop pics. Do you think he would miss an opportunity to shove this down my festering gob? Not bloody likely.

An honest LNer.... is that possible?   Apparently you never bothered to look up CE 1304.....( it's on page 132 of the WR....)   The bayonet lug that surrounds the barrel is clearly visible.    That Bayonet lug refutes the story that the conspirators invented about Day finding a palm print on the barrel of the carcano.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:01:24 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2019, 02:52:46 PM »

look up CE 1304.....( it's on page 132 of the WR....)   The bayonet lug that surrounds the barrel is clearly visible.    That Bayonet lug refutes the story that the conspirators invented about Day finding a palm print on the barrel of the carcano.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2019, 02:52:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2019, 10:34:12 PM »
That immaterial. If that particular list described the evidence released that night then Drain would have gotten the magic partial palmprint that night. He didn’t. It was mailed to Washington days later.

It was mailed to Washington days later.

No, this is not Correct.... The 3 X 5 card was included in the second release of evidence to the FBI...It was NOT mailed to Washington.   

You may remember the hocus pocus involved in sending the evidence back and forth between the DPD and the FBI.   The main reason for this sham was so the DPD could put Lee Oswald palm print on that 3 X 5 card....   There was no identifiable print on that 3 X 5 card when it was first sent to the FBI on 11 /22/63.