Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 44603 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 04:24:19 PM »
Advertisement
I'm not sure how the list having been altered is supposed to demonstrate that the "original" list is even an original list,

Yes, that seems to be apparent.....
Even a ten year old would understand that the DPD would not have released a single piece of evidence unless they documented the fact that they released it to the FBI. Surely you won't argue that point, will you john?     

So they must have documented the evidence (and many of the police officers and the FBI acknowledged that the DPD did in fact turn the evidence over to them at midnight 11/22/63.)  They photographed and listed the evidence....  But they didn't know some of the information that appeared on the list for 11/26/63 so naturally that info was not listed on the original list.   Is this too difficult for you Johnny?   

I'm not sure how the list having been altered is supposed to demonstrate that the "original" list is even an original list,

When placing the two documents ( Evidence list "A" and Evidence list "B" )side by side it's very obvious that the document that is printed on page 260 of Vol 24, which is Document "B" is a photo copy of Document "A".   

Referring to Document "A"  ( the original evidence inventory list) there are several items that indicate that it was typed up on 11 /22/63.

A) Item number number 9 is listed as--- quote...."6.5 spent rounds (2) " ...Unquote

It's a fact that on the evening of  11/ 22 / 63 only TWO spent shells were turned over to the FBI.

This listing of just TWO spent shells alone, and by itself, indicates that this document ( evidence inventory list) was created at a time when there were only TWO spent shells in evidence.....  And that time was the evening of 11 / 22/ 63.

There are several other items in document "A" that indicate that it was created on 11 / 22 /63....

We'll examine them one at a time......   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 04:24:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 04:49:33 PM »
That immaterial. If that particular list described the evidence released that night then Drain would have gotten the magic partial palmprint that night. He didn’t. It was mailed to Washington days later.

If that particular list described the evidence released that night then Drain would have gotten the magic partial palmprint that night.

Thank you....You've just admitted that if item #14 on the list ( The unaltered original ) described the evidence released then Drain would have received the "partial palmprint"  ....Well it  DOES DESCRIBE the evidence.......Here's how item # 14 is described on the original list....

Quote  * 1 Partial palm print "off underside gun barrel near end of foregrip " on rifle C 2766...  Unquote.   

You'll notice that the words "Off underside of gun barrel near end of foregrip" C2766 are in quotation marks....That means the typist quoted the words that were on the 3 x 5 index card.

You may also notice that there is a tiny asterisk preceding the entry.....  The tiny asterisk has great significance.......Because at the bottom of the document the meaning of that asterisk is revealed...The note at the bottom of the document says...Taken from 6th floor, 411Elm by Lt day and Detective Studebaker and taken to Crime Lab, City Hall. 

Clearly, Lt. Day did NOT discover the so called "palmprint" in the Crime Lab after disassembling the rifle.....According to the original evidence inventory list he discovered the "partial palm print on the 6th floor of the TSBD.

PS.... Vince Drain initialed the card when he received it into evidence on 11 /22 63
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 09:57:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 05:13:09 PM »
Thank you....You've just admitted that if item #14 on the list ( The unaltered original ) described the evidence released then Drain would have received the "partial palmprint"

Except he didn’t. Therefore that undated list does not describe the evidence that was released on 11/22.

PS.... Vince Drain initialed the card when he received it into evidence on 11 /22 63

Bull.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:15:12 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 05:13:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2019, 07:18:12 PM »
Except he didn’t. Therefore that undated list does not describe the evidence that was released on 11/22.

Bull.

that undated list does not describe the evidence that was released on 11/22.

.Here's how item # 14 is described on the original list....

Quote  * 1 Partial palm print "off underside gun barrel near end of foregrip " on rifle C 2766...  Unquote.   

You'll notice that the words "Off underside of gun barrel near end of foregrip" C2766 are in quotation marks....That means the typist quoted the words that were on the 3 x 5 index card.

You may also notice that there is a tiny asterisk preceding the entry.....  The tiny asterisk has great significance.......Because at the bottom of the document the meaning of that asterisk is revealed...The note at the bottom of the document says...Taken from 6th floor, 411Elm by Lt day and Detective Studebaker and taken to Crime Lab, City Hall.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 07:44:44 PM »
That immaterial. If that particular list described the evidence released that night then Drain would have gotten the magic partial palmprint that night. He didn’t. It was mailed to Washington days later.

FBI finger print expert, Sabastian Latona received the so called palm print on the 3 X 5 card in the Crime Lab in Washington DC on Saturday morning. He examined the smudge and filed a report that said  it was useless for identification purposes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 07:44:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2019, 04:17:24 AM »
FBI finger print expert, Sabastian Latona received the so called palm print on the 3 X 5 card in the Crime Lab in Washington DC on Saturday morning. He examined the smudge and filed a report that said  it was useless for identification purposes.

That’s just flat out wrong.

Mr. EISENBERG. I now hand you a small white card marked with certain initials and with a date, "11-22-63." There is a cellophane wrapping, cellophane tape across this card with what appears to be a fingerprint underneath it, and the handwriting underneath that tape is "off underside of gun barrel near end of foregrip C 2766," which I might remark parenthetically is the serial number of Exhibit 139. I ask you whether you are familiar with this item which I hand you, this card?
Mr. LATONA. Yes; I am familiar with this particular exhibit.
Mr. EISENBERG. Can you describe to us what that exhibit consists of, that item rather?
Mr. LATONA. This exhibit Or this item is a lift of a latent palmprint which was evidently developed with black powder.
Mr. EISENBERG. And when did you receive this item?
Mr. LATONA. I received this item November 29, 1963.
. . .

Mr. EISENBERG. Did you succeed in making identification?
Mr. LATONA. On the basis of my comparison, I did effect an identification.
Mr. EISENBERG. And whose print was that, Mr. Latona?
Mr. LATONA. The palmprint which appears on the lift was identified by me as the right palmprint of Lee Harvey Oswald.
. . .
Mr. EISENBERG. So that you personally, Mr. Latona, did not know anything about a print being on the rifle which was identifiable until you received, actually received the lift, Exhibit 637?
Mr. LATONA. On the 29th of November.
Mr. EISENBERG. Seven days after the assassination. And in the intervening period, correspondingly, the FBI had no such knowledge?
Mr. LATONA. As far as I know.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »
That’s just flat out wrong.

Mr. EISENBERG. I now hand you a small white card marked with certain initials and with a date, "11-22-63." There is a cellophane wrapping, cellophane tape across this card with what appears to be a fingerprint underneath it, and the handwriting underneath that tape is "off underside of gun barrel near end of foregrip C 2766," which I might remark parenthetically is the serial number of Exhibit 139. I ask you whether you are familiar with this item which I hand you, this card?
Mr. LATONA. Yes; I am familiar with this particular exhibit.
Mr. EISENBERG. Can you describe to us what that exhibit consists of, that item rather?
Mr. LATONA. This exhibit Or this item is a lift of a latent palmprint which was evidently developed with black powder.
Mr. EISENBERG. And when did you receive this item?
Mr. LATONA. I received this item November 29, 1963.
. . .

Mr. EISENBERG. Did you succeed in making identification?
Mr. LATONA. On the basis of my comparison, I did effect an identification.
Mr. EISENBERG. And whose print was that, Mr. Latona?
Mr. LATONA. The palmprint which appears on the lift was identified by me as the right palmprint of Lee Harvey Oswald.
. . .
Mr. EISENBERG. So that you personally, Mr. Latona, did not know anything about a print being on the rifle which was identifiable until you received, actually received the lift, Exhibit 637?
Mr. LATONA. On the 29th of November.
Mr. EISENBERG. Seven days after the assassination. And in the intervening period, correspondingly, the FBI had no such knowledge?
Mr. LATONA. As far as I know.

Why do you present the testimony from the Warren Commission?  Anybody with average intelligence can understand that the Warren Commission was simply LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee" and their agenda was to convince the public that Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald ( Boooo  Hissss) was  the real assassin.....

Here again is factual evidence that the FBI had to so called "palm print" on the evening of 11 /22 63....

Referring to Document "A"  ( the original evidence inventory list) there are several items that indicate that it was typed up on 11 /22/63.

A) Item number number 9 on the list --- quote...."6.5 spent rounds (2) " ...Unquote

It's a fact that on the evening of  11/ 22 / 63 only TWO spent shells were turned over to the FBI.

This listing of just TWO spent shells alone, and by itself, indicates that this document ( evidence inventory list) was created at a time when there were only TWO spent shells in evidence.....  And that time was the evening of 11 / 22/ 63.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 03:23:01 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2019, 02:41:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 06:28:10 PM »
Why do you present the testimony from the Warren Commission?  Anybody with average intelligence can understand that the Warren Commission was simply LBJ's "Special Blue Ribbon Committee" and their agenda was to convince the public that Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald ( Boooo  Hissss) was  the real assassin.....

Here again is factual evidence that the FBI had to so called "palm print" on the evening of 11 /22 63....

A) Item number number 9 on the list --- quote...."6.5 spent rounds (2) " ...Unquote

Here's how item # 14 is described on the original list....

You'll notice that the words "Off underside of gun barrel near end of foregrip" C2766 are in quotation marks....That means the typist quoted the words that were on the 3 x 5 index card.  You may also notice that there is a tiny asterisk preceding the entry.....  The tiny asterisk has great significance.......Because at the bottom of the document the meaning of that asterisk is revealed...The note at the bottom of the document says...Taken from 6th floor, 411Elm by Lt day and Detective Studebaker and taken to Crime Lab, City Hall.

Another indication that the original list ("A") was typed up on the evening of 11 / 22 / 63 is the first item on the list....which says   Quote...

1   Italian make 6.5 rifle, serial #c2766, blue steel, wood stock, brown leather sling with 4 x 18 Ordinance Optic Inc. Hollywood California, 0 10 Japan telescoptic sight.     Found by Dept. Sheriff Weitzman on 6th floor, 411 Elm, 5 ' from west wall and 8 ' from stairway.    ...unquote

On the evening of the ambush murder the police didn't know much about the rifle....some referred to it as a  "mauser"....  But on Saturday morning they learned that the rifle was commonly known as a "Carcano carbine", and that addendum was added to the photocopy of the original evidence inventory list ( "A")
The altered photocopy, evidence list "B" has item number one listed as.... quote...

1   Italian make 6.5 rifle, serial #c2766, blue steel, wood stock, brown leather sling with 4 x 18 Ordinance Optic Inc. Hollywood California, 0 10 Japan telescoptic sight.   Carcano carbine     Found by Dept. Sheriff Weitzman on 6th floor, 411 Elm, 5 ' from west wall and 8 ' from stairway.      ...unquote

So at the time the original list was typed up on the evening of 11 /22/63 they didn't know that the rifle was a Carcano....but when they learned that it was a "Carcano carbine" they added that to the photo copy of the original list.

So now we have TWO factual indicators that the DPD released the so called "palm print  off underside of gun barrel " to the FBI at midnight 11 /22/63.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:55:05 PM by Walt Cakebread »