Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List  (Read 4173 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: 3 x 5 Index Card that is item # 14 On the List
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2019, 01:53:58 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you believe that evidence can leave the jurisdiction of a PD without any record ?

Commonsense dictates that both the party releasing the evidence and the party receiving the evidence would require documentation.

I completely agree, Walt, but where is the document signed by Drain for the evidence he took to Washington and (I've asked this before) the document for the return of the evidence the next day?

I know you said that the conspirators destroyed the latter document, but that begs the question why they didn't do the same with the other document?

Btw when you go to the link provided for the list, you will note that it says that it could not be determined when the list was written.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2019, 01:53:58 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2019, 02:32:38 AM »
I completely agree, Walt, but where is the document signed by Drain for the evidence he took to Washington and (I've asked this before) the document for the return of the evidence the next day?

I know you said that the conspirators destroyed the latter document, but that begs the question why they didn't do the same with the other document?

Btw when you go to the link provided for the list, you will note that it says that it could not be determined when the list was written.

WHO? ... could not determine when the list was written?...  The Dallas Police?....   Would they have a vested interest in leading folks to believe that the time and date of birth of the list can't be determined?

I'm mildly disappointed that you Martin can't readily see when the original list was created..... It seems so elementary to me....

I understand that many folks simply don't want to accept the bitter truth....But I didn't think you were in that crowd.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2019, 03:15:55 AM »

WHO? ... could not determine when the list was written?...  The Dallas Police?....   Would they have a vested interest in leading folks to believe that the time and date of birth of the list can't be determined?

I'm mildly disappointed that you Martin can't readily see when the original list was created..... It seems so elementary to me....

I understand that many folks simply don't want to accept the bitter truth....But I didn't think you were in that crowd.

I am just trying to understand, Walt. Not jumping to conclusions.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2019, 03:15:55 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2019, 04:10:06 AM »
I am just trying to understand, Walt. Not jumping to conclusions.....

Yes...And that's exactly the way it should be.... A man should see the facts and draw his own conclusions...and that isn't easy in this case, with so much official disinformation sown through out the case.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »

Everything you fabricate is “readily seen” by you, Walt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:46 PM »
Everything you fabricate is “readily seen” by you, Walt.

Huh???.....  Would you expect something else??   Do you believe that any person who has invented anything, doesn't see his ideas clearly?

Online Otto Beck

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2019, 09:50:54 PM »
Do you believe that evidence can leave the jurisdiction of a PD without any record ?

No.

Commonsense dictates that both the party releasing the evidence and the party receiving the evidence would require documentation.

Sure, but so far you've provided no supporting evidence for your OP claim, "evidence inventory list that accompanied the evidence".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2019, 09:50:54 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »
No.

Sure, but so far you've provided no supporting evidence for your OP claim, "evidence inventory list that accompanied the evidence".

Really?... What other reason would FBI agent Hosty, photograph and type up, a list of the evidence... (Hosty is probably the guy who took the photos of TWO ( ONLY TWO) spent 6.5 rifle shells....)

In his book Assignment: Oswald   Hosty tells of being dead tired after running down information, and evidence, all day and then being required to catalog and photograph the evidence.... 

I'm not proposing that Hosty created the original evidence list "A" ( although he might have) I'm merely pointing out that the evidence was being cataloged that night.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2019, 12:38:10 AM »
Huh???.....  Would you expect something else??   Do you believe that any person who has invented anything, doesn't see his ideas clearly?

It’s just too bad that so many of your “ideas” (which you state as facts) have no evidence to support them.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2019, 02:25:53 AM »
It’s just too bad that so many of your “ideas” (which you state as facts) have no evidence to support them.

Simply because you don't know what I know.... Does not mean there is no evidence to support me....

IOW....Simply because you're ignorant does not prove that the evidence doesn't exist...  If you'd simply extract your head, you may find that "my ideas" are well supported by evidence....

"Vince Drain also present.  Actually took possession of all the evidence." signed... JC Day

Yes, indeed he did..... and he initialed the 3X5 index card when he took possession of it ......
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:31:33 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2019, 02:25:53 AM »

Mobile View