Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: False Witness  (Read 11698 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: False Witness
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2019, 03:31:13 AM »
Advertisement
Funny, I thought he said, "You're the cop. You figure it out."

Or was that in the hallway?

LOL

-- MWT  ;)

Linked to Case Closed.....so I cant verify the authenticity.

The police ran him into an elevator and took him to a third-floor office. He was put into a small interrogation room, with several men standing guard, as they waited for the chief of homicide, Captain Will Fritz. Suddenly, another homicide detective, Gus Rose, entered the room. He had the suspect’s billfold in his hand, and he pushed two plastic cards forward. “One says Lee Harvey Oswald and one says Alek Hidell. Which one are you?”

A smirk again crossed his face. “You figure it out,” he said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2019, 03:31:13 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2019, 03:49:29 AM »
Linked to Case Closed.....so I cant verify the authenticity.

The police ran him into an elevator and took him to a third-floor office. He was put into a small interrogation room, with several men standing guard, as they waited for the chief of homicide, Captain Will Fritz. Suddenly, another homicide detective, Gus Rose, entered the room. He had the suspect’s billfold in his hand, and he pushed two plastic cards forward. “One says Lee Harvey Oswald and one says Alek Hidell. Which one are you?”

A smirk again crossed his face. “You figure it out,” he said.

Colin,

I guess you missed my ensuing post.

-- MWT ;)

PS  Do you automatically distrust most everything in Case Closed?

Product of the evil, evil, evil CIA and FBI-controlled "Deep State"?

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:51:06 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2019, 04:00:21 AM »
Colin,

I guess you missed my ensuing post.

-- MWT ;)

PS  Do you automatically distrust most everything in Case Closed?

Product of the evil, evil, evil CIA and FBI-controlled "Deep State"?

I guess I was researching the quote when you posted. No I don’t automatically distrust, I prefer verification where possible.

PS. I don’t believe "the CIA" was behind him (or the assassination for that matter).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2019, 04:00:21 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »

Interesting, Colin, but I would also enjoy reading your take on this sign of seemingly clueless lack of self awareness!

Interview with George H.W. and Barbara Bush - CNN.com
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/22/lkl.01.html
CNN LARRY KING LIVE. Interview with George H.W. and Barbara Bush. Aired November 22, 2010 - 21:00 ET. THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY ...

The China Diary of George H. W. Bush: The Making of a Global ...

https://books.google.com › books
Jeffrey A. Engel - 2011 - ‎History
Bemis, Lias and Devine had a meeting regarding my political future—very thoughtful of them.5 All I know now is to do the best job one can here. There is no ...

Billy Joe Lord describes "Bemis" to President Carter:

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2019, 01:58:25 PM »
Interesting, Colin, but I would also enjoy reading your take on this sign of seemingly clueless lack of self awareness!

Billy Joe Lord describes "Bemis" to President Carter:

Skip to "My Lou, my darling"........ I HATE listening to this traitor.  This is why transcripts of video/audio are so preferable, a time-saving tool...... kinda like the current sitting president's mumblings...... just sayin'.

Another good post, Tom.  Thank you for your time and consideration.  Tommy's responses remind me of your EF days when you were an 'administrator', oui?  I can always tell when a poster has been 'enabled' by Mssr. Johnnie Walker..... ouch !!!  Takes one to know one.....  King's interview reminds me of Hersch's public rantings.  When Leo Damore committed suicide, See-More just sat right down and posted me a letter ......... says it right there in the footnotes of.........  well.......  where's the missing .38, bytheway??  55 years ago today+  RIP, Mary.....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:47:50 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2019, 01:58:25 PM »