Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: False Witness  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: False Witness
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2019, 04:13:51 PM »
To be honest Tom I have never delved much into the Garrison case much at all. I have focussed much of my efforts on the key witness documents that are available to all at NARA. I know that you are suspicious of his motivation. I am aware of some of the various components of Garrison's work, through the works of Anthony Summers, eg the 544 Camp St./Bannister/Ferrie claims and Clinton sighting.

Colin, I appreciate your reply. Maybe my nose is simply too sensitive. Author Lambert has been quite close to two people. Lifton and Phelan.
Phelan was taught the newspaper biz by his employer of ten years, by 1945, an uncle of Clark Clifford.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alton Evening Telegraph ? 21 December 1950 ? Page 18

....Miss Margaret Clifford Weds in Chevy Chase The marriage of Lt. William
Henry Lanagan, jr., United States Marine Corps, and Miss Margaret
Pepperell Clifford, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Clark, McAdams Clifford, were
married Wednesday at 4 o'clock in All Saints Episcopal Church, Chevy
Chase, Md. A reception was held at the recently acquired estate of the
Cliffords, 8551 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Md., after the wedding. Guests
included the bride's paternal grandmother, Mrs. Frank A. Clifford of St.
Louis, and uncle, William D. McAdams of New York.

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/16331176/
ALTON EVENING TELEGRAPH WEDNESDAY. DECEMBER 24, 1941, PAGE EIGHTEEN A Very To Everyone From the ENTIRE STAFF Executives Paul B. Cousley Paul S. Cousley John D. McAdams, Jr. Henry McAdams Advertising Department L A. Sharkey Averil Schenk Richard Cousley R. H. Howscr Harold Brand William Bierbaum William Dale Robert Scott |H| Business ^ Office Alice Schreibcr Frances Haxelton Dorothy Gibbons Nina Dale Meszaros Ceraldine Mawdsley News Office Mildred West Amelia Ringemann Fred Norton J. j. Dromgoolc Ruth HaRoram William Ryan L. M. f aggart Cut Tibbitt Ernest Potts George Leighty Walter Tietsort Robert Craul Leland Heppner W. D. Brunner Mary Pfeiffenberger James Phelan Circulation Department Richard Howser Sam Seibold Ted Lane Ray Smith Carl Clark Richard McLarte George White Ted Catt John White Paul Vine A. r Wilson B. M. Harrod F. M. Sanders Also 175 Carriers and Agents Mechanical Department....

INGERSOLL BUYS ALTON TELEGRAPH - Chicago Tribune

https://www.chicagotribune.com › ct-xpm-1985-05-23-8502010803-story
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1985-05-23-8502010803-story.html
May 23, 1985 - The Cousleys have controlled the 150-year-old Telegraph since 1889, while the ... the Alton Telegraph, the 14th-largest daily newspaper in Illinois. ... in the Alton Telegraph Printing Co. in January from the McAdams family, ...

That uncle, was the brother of William D. McAdams.
McAdams's widowed wife, in 1964, just happened to be married to Marina and Priscilla's bodyguard, furnished by Priscilla's first cousin, CIA officer David C Davenport (according to Sam Ballen, supported by description in Davenport's own obit of a "career in intelligence").

Without Reservations: From Harlem to the End of the Santa Fe ...
https://books.google.com › books
Samuel B. Ballen - 2001 - ‎
Found inside - Page 265

December, 1964 photo:
'Marina and Lee' author, 85, one of few that knew both ...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/author-85-knew-jfk-killer-oswald-article-1.1525293
Nov 21, 2013 - Marina Oswald (left), widow of Lee Harvey Oswald, with friend Jerre Hastings (center) and Priscilla Johnson McMillan. McMillan befriended ...

1940 U.S. Census snippet of a household in New Trier (Winnetka)Illinois:

Clark Clifford's first cousin, Joan McAdams, in 1965:
http://www.newspapers.com/newspage/35602601/
….Miss Me Adams, who is not represented by an attorney in the suit
relates in the complaint that she had come to Santa Fe to visit her
mother, Mrs. Marguerite McAdams Hasty, and her mother’s husband, Jerome
Hasty, and David Davenport, a friend of Hasty
, induced her to consult Dr.
Roscnbaum. As a result, she claims, the sheriff of Sazita Fc County, Perez
Roybal, arrested her without a warrant and she was transported lo
the-State Hospital at Las- Vegas, where she \vas incaceratcd from July 28,
1965 to August 15, …

Notice a name discrepancy, Hasty vs Hastings? Covered!: (in 1966)

Here is an recent article on the man who bought the Mary Ferrell archive and loaned David Lifton many thousands for a still never published book.
This "generous" tycoon-buffoon is the son of a Kodak Research Laboratory director.
https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/16/oliver-curme-marijuana-hearing-mocks-cancer-ptsd/
Boston Millionaire Mocks Cancer Patients, PTSD, and the Disabled at Medical Marijuana Hearing
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 05:04:25 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2019, 04:26:42 PM »
Colin, ?I appreciate your reply. Maybe my nose is simply too sensitive. Author Lambert has been quite close to two people. Lifton and Phelan.
Phelan was taught the newspaper biz by his employer of ten years, by 1945, an uncle of Clark Clifford. That uncle, was the brother of William D. McAdams.
McAdams's widowed wife, in 1964, just happened to be married to Marina and Priscilla's bodyguard, furnished by Priscilla's first cousin, CIA officer David C Davenport (according to Sam Ballen, supported by description in Davenport's own obit of a "career in intelligence).

Here is an recent article on the man who bought the Mary Ferrell archive and loaned David Lifton many thousands for a still never published book.
This "generous" tycoon-buffoon is the son of a Kodak Research Laboratory director.
Tom: These "connections" are potentially interesting but Lambert's claims in her book stand or fall based on the evidence she presents and not whether she had some sort of relationship with "X" or "Y."

I think your theory that, if I understand it, Garrison's investigation was some sort of deliberate "sham" meant to distract or divert attention from the real murderers and/or a real investigation is incredibly weak.

Assuming for the sake of your argument that it WAS intended to divert attention away from a followup investigation to the WC how is Lambert exposing Garrison's investigation as a fraud more than 30 years later part of this, well, conspiracy? Doesn't her exposure support your theory that Garrison never intended to go after the "real murderers" of JFK? And exposing him three decades later? For what purpose? I don't see how her work supports your hypothesis.

As to Lambert: I believe she died last year from cancer. Or perhaps this year. Recently.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
Tom: These "connections" are potentially interesting but Lambert's claims in her book stand or fall based on the evidence she presents and not whether she had some sort of relationship with "X" or "Y."

I think your theory that, if I understand it, Garrison's investigation was some sort of deliberate "sham" meant to distract or divert attention from the real murderers and/or a real investigation is incredibly weak.

Assuming for the sake of your argument that it WAS intended to divert attention away from a followup investigation to the WC how is Lambert exposing Garrison's investigation as a fraud more than 30 years later part of this, well, conspiracy? Doesn't her exposure support your theory that Garrison never intended to go after the "real murderers" of JFK? And exposing him three decades later? For what purpose? I don't see how her work supports your hypothesis.

As to Lambert: I believe she died last year from cancer. Or perhaps this year. Recently.

Sorry, Steve, considering my well documented research results, I do not know what else is to be made of this....for example, Shaw's silence in reaction to Baldwin's advice about Garrison's background, Baldwin's close friend, Jesse Core's counter advice to Garrison, Joan Mellen/Sklar & Stone lack of awareness the two Baldwin brothers were related to Garrison's wife, a fact disclosed to Shaw by Baldwin in the same week Shaw was arrested and charged...

….and Nicholas B Lemann's 1991 attack article published in GQ magazine. Lemann certainly did not disclose that the only paternal grandma he ever knew,
was David Baldwin's wife's mother, who was the step-sister of Lemann's father, Thomas, and Nicholas's uncle, Stephen, the alleged "CIA paymaster in NOLA" who
Jesse Core was urging in mid-1966 to be exposed on NBC by Garrison via the appeal to the FCC commissioner under the "equal time" doctrine.

This letter was published in the Times-Picayune before Jesse Core wrote the letter in the image below to Willard Robertson:
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62423&search=garrison_and+rosel#relPageId=175&tab=page
1of2 Pg. 20 Sec. 1 – Times Picayune New Orleans, LA
Garrison Files FCC Complaint Accusing NBC
http://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62423&search=garrison_and+rosel#relPageId=176&tab=page
2of2 Garrison 06/67 letter to FCC comm. Rosel H. Hyde
(Top of right side column)
…It should be added that the last described endeavor has been accomplished not by members
of the station (WDSU) itself, but by an attorney closely connected with the station who has previously
been known to disperse funds in the New Orleans area in behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency
….

Fresh out of Harvard in 1975, Nicholas B Lemann became the office mate and friend of Tom Bethel at the Washington Monthly!

http://www.amazon.com/Man-Million-Fragments-True-Story/dp/0692226419/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8
Man of a Million Fragments: The True Story of Clay Shaw (Paperback)
by Donald H. Carpenter
Page 156 –
DiEugenio and Mellen have it wrong. Garrison deceived Mellen and Sklar. I have presented the proof meticulously supporting that conclusion, multiple times.

Baldwin was warning Shaw his prosecution by Garrison was a secret family matter of the Baldwin Ziegler Garrison Lemann family.
Baldwin's CIA buddy, Jesse Core (both hired by Shaw) was urging the opposite...telling Garrison through Willard  Robertson, to go on the offensive
against Shaw at the same time Baldwin was advising Shaw of his family ties to Garrison's wife.:

June 30, 1967:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 05:39:17 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2019, 08:46:44 PM »
Colin, I am not in "monitor mode"....I was inclined to point out to you the fact Steve posted of. My comment to you
was a plea. Posters here willing to discuss the dubious (uncorroborated) claims of Patsy Ruth Billings Lambert....
(anyone ever seen a pic or vid of her or point me to any live presentation by this evidently highly regarded author?)

....but no discussion  ever ensues in reaction to what I actually have proven. In fact, DiEugenio, instead of arguing facts I unearthed, which are impossible to refute, instead associated me with Max Holland.

I genuinely seek your reaction to my facts suggesting Garrison and Shaw may have been on the same side!

I genuinely seek your reaction to my facts suggesting Garrison and Shaw may have been on the same side!

On the same side??!

Here is an excerpt from “False Witness:”

“...That job began the day Shaw’s attorneys made their last-ditch plea to federal court and it landed on Christenberry’s docket. Their request was unusual, for federal courts rarely intervene in ongoing state cases, and are barred from doing so by federal statute, except in certain “special circumstances.” Edward Wegmann, the only attorney on Shaw’s team whose practice was limited to civil law, conceived this creative strategy. He also penned the twenty-four-page complaint. That document, infused with Edward Wegmann’s indignation, smoldering since Shaw’s arrest, asserted in part that Garrison, acting in “bad faith,” had misused and abused his powers, particularly “in the prosecution of innocent citizens,” including Shaw. That he had conspired with members of Truth and Consequences “to accomplish his illegal purposes” and “harassed and intimidated” Shaw and others who incurred “his wrath.” That he had engaged in an “illegal and useless” investigation of the assassination for “his own personal aggrandizement.” Used the criminal courts of New Orleans “as a forum for his activities and as a shield” against those who disagreed. Unlawfully prosecuted Shaw for no “legitimate purposes.” Published a book that gave him “a financial interest” in Shaw’s continued prosecution. “Created an atmosphere of fear and terror in the community.” And violated Shaw’s rights to free speech, due process, and equal protection under the constitution. The longstanding allegations of wrongdoing by Garrison at long last had been expressed in a court of law. But Judge Christenberry first rejected the plea, partly because the perjury trial was so imminent. Shaw’s attorneys then appealed and won. That set the stage for the defining moment of this case, Judge Christenberry and his hearing, when all the chickens came home to roost. For some reason, this remarkable three-day proceeding has been virtually overlooked. Students of the case often have never heard of it. Even the transcript at first seemed to be unavailable. I traced it to a branch of the National Archives in Fort Worth, Texas, and in 1995 obtained a copy.”

The same side my foot!!!

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2019, 03:00:53 AM »

On the same side??!

Here is an excerpt from “False Witness:”

The same side my foot!!!

I guess the way this actually smelled is unfamiliar to you? Reread what covert CIA agent, David Baldwin wrote to Shaw in March, 1967, displayed in an image in my earlier post....IOW, Shaw literally kept Garrison's secret, a secret not even shared with Garrison autobiography editor and "JFK, the Movie," co-screenplay writer (with Stone) Zachary Sklar.

http://www.assassinationweb.com/roseb1.htm
INCA DINKA DO*
by Jerry D. Rose

This article originally published in The Fourth Decade Vol. 4, #3, Mar. 1997.

.....For all these and other instances of Garrison-bashing by INCA, there is nothing in the published record (that I know of) to indicate that Garrison ever did contemplate prosecution and/or public vilification of INCA. In neither of Garrison's two books on the assassination is there any mention of INCA, Butler or Ochsner (and even the name Bringuier does not appear in the index to the second book). (22) Are we dealing, then, with a case of severe paranoia (or a guilty conscience) on the part of INCA; or, perhaps, with an actual co-optation of the Garrison investigation by INCA? Let us explore for a bit this second possibility.

My comments in this direction revolve largely around the unusual composition of the group of New Orleans "citizens" who, in early 1967, formed a group called Truth and Consequences (T&C) which would provide private funding for Garrison in his investigation. (23) Peter Dale Scott long ago pointed out the anomaly that two of the three leaders of T&C, Willard Robertson and Cecil Shilstone, were in fact founding members of INCA. (24) Robertson was an especially active member. When INCA opened its 'truth tapes" operation in 1961, Robertson was prominent in the dedication ceremonies and had donated, for INCA's use in local fund-raising, a "bright red, sound-equipped station wagon." (25) (presumably a Volkswagen, since Robertson had the VW dealership in the New Orleans area). For this generosity (and, no doubt for other services rendered), he was given an INCA Fighter for Freedom Award at an INCA ceremony on December 11, 1963. (26) Actually, the INCA ties to T&C (and to Jim Garrison) go considerably beyond the Robertson/Shilstone connection noted by Scott. The third (and usually considered the leading) founder of T&C, oil tycoon Joseph Rault, Jr., arguably had ties to INCA as well ... he certainly was close to Ochsner. Although I have not found that Rault was an INCA member, there is a letter in the Ochsner papers soliciting Rault for a contribution. (27) In 1965, when Ochsner was chairman of the New Orleans Inter-American Municipal Organization, he brought in Rault as a temporary director. (28) The man who ultimately replaced Rault was a Bay of Pigs veteran, Cuban exile Alberto Fowler, has been described as a sometime investigator for Jim Garrison. (29) Finally, Rault was, in one account, (30) present with Senator Russell Long when the idea was planted in Garrison's mind that the Warren Commission had done a faulty investigation. The Long connection to Garrison and Ochsner is an interesting one. A biography of Ochsner shows a surprising friendship between Ochsner and Long - surprising considering that, early in Ochsner's career in the Tulane Medical School (around 1930), Ochsner had a bitter confrontation with Long's father Huey Long over questions of leadership at the Charity Hospital in New Orleans. (31) Surprising, then, that Russell Long once praised Ochsner in noting a controversy about Huey's medical treatment at the time of his assassination, saying to Ochsner "You know, if my father had had you to take care of him, he would be alive today." To this, Ochsner "modestly" replied "I didn't know Russell realized this." (32)

Beyond the T&C connections to INCA represented by Robertson, Shilstone and Raul, there is at least one other likely connection. In reporting the formation of T&C, James and Wardlaw mention a few additional members, namely Eberhard Deutsch, John Mmahat, Edmond G. Miranne, Harold Cook and Lawrence Merrigan. (33) The name of Deutsch jumps out of that list, since he is an attorney whose name appears on the letterhead of the Directors of INCA. (34) Deutsch has been described by Scott (who was probably unaware of his T&C connection) as the General Counsel of Standard Fruit and as "Jim Garrison's former law partner and political mentor." (35)

Do we start to get the picture? INCA, which was supposedly in mortal combat with the Garrison investigation, has at least 4 of its associates among the leaders of Truth and Consequences, the money bag outfit for the Garrison investigation. Did T&C "get" what it may have been "paying" for? - i.e., immunity for INCA from Garrison prosecution? Certainly those INCA people who were T&C-involved were not ostracized by INCA for "sleeping with the enemy." In fact, two of them - Robertson and Shilstone - were re-elected as INCA directors in September, 1968, after T&C had been operating for a year and a half. (36) Certainly, I haven't proven that the Garrison investigation was INCA co-opted, but there seems to be quite a bit pointing in that direction.

*Revision of a paper delivered at the First Research Conference of the Fourth Decade at Fredonia, New York, June, 1996.

Notes....

Charles, I began my inquiry in fall, 2015, originally looking only into Ed Butler. I shared my research as i went, in posts in comments at jfkfacts.org, where I had just assumed responsibilities of comments editor on that website. i stumbled onto the fact that David Baldwin and his brother Edward were first cousins of Garrison's wife, via a 1968 obit of Herbert Ziegler, naming his surviving siblings, sister, "Adele Raworth". I have the kind of memory that caused that name to ring a bell....where had I seen it before? It was the name of Badwin's mother in his 1945 wedding announcement. I then confirmed that Joan Mellen was unaware of this....and off I went!

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Unredacted_-_Episode_1_-_Transcript.html
Unredacted Episode 1: Transcript of Interview with Joan Mellen
This interview was conducted on 22 Feb 2006. …. and the interview was conducted by Rex Bradford.
……..
JOAN: – when Baldwin was present, he was a CIA asset, his brother worked for the International Trade Mart and Clay Shaw, David Baldwin, and these, these are CIA people.…

The NOLA CIA/DCO included four CIA names, William Burke retired in 1962, turning management of that office to Ray.
Both of their obits include their membership in the New Orleans Country Club, managed by Willard Robertson's father-in-law
and business partner, Ernest Gossom, from 1925 to the mid-1960s
Leake and Shilstone were friends, with same best man, William P. Hagerty,
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-week-21-9/#comment-883978
in their respective weddings, an exceeding popular fellow. Dorothy Brandao of that office;

.....….and there were three CIA officers in the NOLA domestic contacts office. One was Dorothy Brandao. She went to college in Garrison's home town, Des Moines.
She married once, in 1939, later divorcing. : https://jfkfacts.org/comment-week-21-5/#comment-875347

This is her husband John Miceli's brother, teamed with former Garrison law partner/mentor.:
https://casetext.com/case/standard-fruit-and-steamship-co-v-hampton
STANDARD FRUIT and STEAMSHIP COMPANY, Appellant, v. … Deutsch, Kerrigan Stiles, New Orleans, La., Eberhard P. Deutsch, Augusto P. Miceli,…..
https://jfkfacts.org/hardway-declaration-cia-stonewalled-jfk-investigation/#comment-880760
Tom S. 2016/06/06 at 10:45 pm
…..
Beyond the T&C connections to INCA represented by Robertson, Shilstone and Rault, there is at least one other likely connection. In reporting the formation of T&C, James and Wardlaw mention a few additional members, namely Eberhard Deutsch,…. (33) The name of Deutsch jumps out of that list, since he is an attorney whose name appears on the letterhead of the Directors of INCA. (34) Deutsch has been described by Scott… as the General Counsel of Standard Fruit and as “Jim Garrison’s former law partner and political mentor.” (35)..

Garrison beat all criminal charges and his career was not markedly impeded, in the long run, by any of the controversies....

How do you explain New Hampshire native, Willard E Robertson's transformation from a 36 year old, New Haven, CT, defense plant woodworker in 1944 with a wife and two kids, to President of soon bankrupt Steelcraft boats of the South, to tycoon kingmaker of Louisiana governor and DA Garrison by the early 60s, flying the new governor around in his private plane?
I believe the explanation/funding/an outsider navigating of Louisiana politics centers around Ernest Gossom and Robertson's relationship with Shaw from late 1940's. Dulles classmate, Jack Churchward took woodworker Willard off the production line of his defense plant and made him his special assistant, and dispatched him to NOLA.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:34:32 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2019, 11:41:00 AM »
I guess the way this actually smelled is unfamiliar to you? Reread what covert CIA agent, David Baldwin wrote to Shaw in March, 1967, displayed in an image in my earlier post....IOW, Shaw literally kept Garrison's secret, a secret not even shared with Garrison autobiography editor and "JFK, the Movie," co-screenplay writer (with Stone) Zachary Sklar.

Charles, I began my inquiry in fall, 2015, originally looking only into Ed Butler. I shared my research as i went, in posts in comments at jfkfacts.org, where I had just assumed responsibilities of comments editor on that website. i stumbled onto the fact that David Baldwin and his brother Edward were first cousins of Garrison's wife, via a 1968 obit of Herbert Ziegler, naming his surviving siblings, sister, "Adele Raworth". I have the kind of memory that caused that name to ring a bell....where had I seen it before? It was the name of Badwin's mother in his 1945 wedding announcement. I then confirmed that Joan Mellen was unaware of this....and off I went!

The NOLA CIA/DCO included four CIA names, William Burke retired in 1962, turning management of that office to Ray.
Both of their obits include their membership in the New Orleans Country Club, managed by Willard Robertson's father-in-law
and business partner, Ernest Gossom, from 1925 to the mid-1960s
Leake and Shilstone were friends, with same best man, William P. Hagerty,
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-week-21-9/#comment-883978
in their respective weddings, an exceeding popular fellow. Dorothy Brandao of that office;

Garrison beat all criminal charges and his career was not markedly impeded, in the long run, by any of the controversies....

How do you explain New Hampshire native, Willard E Robertson's transformation from a 36 year old, New Haven, CT, defense plant woodworker in 1944 with a wife and two kids, to President of soon bankrupt Steelcraft boats of the South, to tycoon kingmaker of Louisiana governor and DA Garrison by the early 60s, flying the new governor around in his private plane?
I believe the explanation/funding/an outsider navigating of Louisiana politics centers around Ernest Gossom and Robertson's relationship with Shaw from late 1940's. Dulles classmate, Jack Churchward took woodworker Willard off the production line of his defense plant and made him his special assistant, and dispatched him to NOLA.

I have a late great aunt that used to cook for the Kennedys. She had residences in Massachusetts and West Palm Beach. She would migrate between her houses each year to stay close to her clients. She used to tell us kids that the super rich people were not the happiest of people. She left her two nephews (my father and uncle) a considerable sum of money and nothing much  to her immediate family.

Maybe you can find out if there was something sinister about that mystery.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
Charles, a free tip for you.: When universally, no involved party is ever revealing/discussing an obviously material fact...that Garrison and "the CIA people," David and Edward Baldwin, could have settled "their beef" over Thanksgiving dinner or any other family gathering, instead those in the know, (never ever disclosing even by Shaw), never mentioned the familial links I stumbled upon via the very methodology you seem to find ridiculous, something is likely afoul...

John "Mr. Rational" Iacoletti,

Yes, I see now.  You're very clearly and obviously right.  As always.

That bare-headed woman in Wiegman can't possibly be Mrs. Reid because Mrs. Reid testified she took her headscarf (along with her jacket, which she took on a sheer whim) from the office closet with the express purpose of wearing it no matter what the weather was like, gosh-darn-it, and besides, no woman in her right mind would take such a heavy, rigid and cumbersome object (i.e., incredibly impractical to carry in one's purse or one's jacket pocket) from a nice secure closet if she hadn't already decided to wear the dang thing, Come Hell or High Water!

Yup, you sure did win that argument, Mr. Rational!

--  MWT   Walk:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1179422987684077568
…not wasting everyone’s time and energy on B@@@@@@T, which is what they have been doing...

The MWT "distraction Op" is not a new thing, in fact it is getting old to the extreme of hoary with age....Cui Bono?
old and trite.
"that hoary American notion that bigger is better"

On 11/25/2011 at 3:13 PM, Thomas Graves said: 

On 11/21/2011 at 12:42 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Note how Tan Jacket Man, as he turns around and starts walking, hands something to the blue-coated man. In a less-severely cropped version of this footage, you can also see a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the background and a little to the right of center and a "Long Coat" approaches it and then veers of to his right...
I think that TJM was the guy that Howard Brennan and Amos Euins saw in the "sniper's nest" and was also the guy seen getting into the Rambler station wagona few minutes later by Roger Craig.
(This clandestine handing off of something from Tan Jacket Man to Blue Coated Man was first mentioned, as far as I know, by Wes Riddle's on his two posts on the "Hughes Parking-Lot Man In Bell Film?" thread on the JFK Assassination Forum 2/19/11.
--Tommy
Edited August 1, 2012 by Thomas Graves

Mark Knight  Posted August 2, 2012

Scully, I don't get you at all.
Graves admittedly DID bump this topic several times...MONTHS AGO. Then he comes back and bumps it again ONE TIME, almost EIGHT MONTHS LATER, and you threaten to lock the topic.
Is a bump every 8 months simply too soon for your taste? The time to have protested the earlier bumps, I would think, would have been EIGHT MONTHS AGO, back when they were occurring.
Then again, that's why I'm not a moderator; I don't understand how Scully's threat makes a bit of sense, at this late date.

Guest Tom Scully  Posted August 8, 2012

On 8/2/2012 at 3:30 PM, Tom Scully said:
Mark, your are correct, what could I have been thinking? This is obviously the most important, high potenital for a break through, thread in the history of this forum!
Every thread should be bumped at least 8 times, with no significant follow on details posted by the bumper, there are only a few thousand threads, what the heck does it matter?
Now...Let's get to it! All that is needed is the name of the man in the jacket, and the name of the back of the head guy the jacket guy passed an unidentified object to, and of course, a reliable I.D. of the object.
I'm going to pin this key thread until advocates and participants determine they all (have) something better to do with their time, say, go play in traffic, of for the next thirty days, whichever comes sooner.
BTW, doesn't anybody even want to solve this murder mystery, anytime soon?

I'm back. Do I have to beg? There are nearly 10,000 page views here...its Seinfeld, a "show" about nothing.
You choose.... fritter away your time, your focus, on this type of topic, it amounts to infotainment, or....
work on higher odds plays. I've got less than 12 hours into this :

This garbage effort of a book, has the same inverse relationship to the information displayed in the quote box below it,
as this thread's topic has to what this forum is supposed to be devoted to. Consider, have you ever known John Simkin
to author a thread about unidentified people, based on an animated gif file or some other video snippet? I've cannot
recall that ever happening. Please use your time more constructively, please prioritize your focus. Consider what a complete
waste Peter Janney's book is, unless you think the CIA constructed all of the background of "assassin" William L. Mitchell,
or mayber they put me up to doing it? (BTW, I spent no money, never left my house, used only internet searches....
.)

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...

Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
... Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter Janney ... was Tom Scully, but he would identify himself on Amazon only as “Rational Voice. ... law professor, Scully identified himself as “a moderator at the Internet forum, ...

Mark Knight   Posted August 8, 2012
Mr. Scully...I believe that this thread is beginning to bear some fruit. IF, as it appears, the TJM is seen on the ground prior to the shooting, then that would virtually ELIMINATE him as the man in the brown jacket that Baker encountered on an upper floor of the TSBD...and therefore ELIMINATE him as a suspected shooter in the 6th floor window.
Now, I'm not sure WHY you are taking this thread so personally...comsidering how long the Fetzer/Cinque sideshow was allowed to go on, this thread is merely a shadow of that one. And I consider any information about folks actually ON SITE in Dallas on 11/22/63--especially ones that may eliminate a person from being a suspected shooter--would actually have some bearing on the JFK assination. When it's all said and done, this thread may NOT tell us who the shooter was; but it may tell us who the shooter WASN'T, and that in itself has some value...IMHO.
Maybe even more than whose grandfather was friends with whose best man at whose cousin's uncle's daughter's wedding 30 years prior to the assassination.

This is not rocket science. Doyle and "MWT" Graves could grasp the point presented in this post but that would be contrary to the intent of their "participation".

I have a late great aunt that used to cook for the Kennedys. She had residences in Massachusetts and West Palm Beach. She would migrate between her houses each year to stay close to her clients. She used to tell us kids that the super rich people were not the happiest of people. She left her two nephews (my father and uncle) a considerable sum of money and nothing much  to her immediate family.

Maybe you can find out if there was something sinister about that mystery.

Charles, your response (Mark Knight redux) is beneath what I expected from you. Consider how similar your shallow ridicule today is, compared to Mark Knight's, seven years ago. IOW, your discouraging words are the rule rather than the exception. You, as do authors Janney and DiEugenio actually appreciate not knowing!

Consider the fixation in this forum on what is obviously unsolvable and the results Mr. Graves actually achieved in "Tan Jacket Man" seven years ago, and his "fruitfulness" currently. The crowd does it one way, and I employ methods that to you seem obviously ridiculous. Meanwhile, I have been "ping ponged" onto DiEugenio by author Janney, and then onto the spooky Max Holland by author DiEugenio....

...I had my world strapped against my back
I held my hands, never knew how to act

And the same black line that was drawn on you
Was drawn on me
And now it's drawn me in

6th Avenue heartache...

In your opinion, why aren't actual results indicative of the usefulness of methodology?

Later in August, 2012, just weeks after Mark Knight's ridicule of my approach and analysis, author Peter Janney, based entirely on research I first published, anywhere, in Thomas Graves' pointless, "Tan Jacket Man" thread, was banging on the door of the Northern California home of his "missing" "CIA assassin of Mary Meyers".

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, ...

Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
... Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter Janney ... later learned, written by a DiEugenio protégé whose name, I discovered, was Tom Scully, but he would identify himself on Amazon only as “Rational Voice.

This is how author DiEugenio has reacted to my Garrison research.: (APPRECIATE THE IRONY...the similiarity of the "tar" employed by authors Janney, and now, DiEugenio, attempting to "feather" me in the absence of actual substantive argument.
Charles, you apparently are in "good company"!)

Tom Scully posted 09-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio View Post
Tom, I like you personally and I think you usually do good work and I defended you when people were attacking your approach at EF.

But I am at a loss to explain how you fell for Carpenter. This is a guy who writes for Max Holland.....
IOW...
I'll Do the Thinning Around Here, Baba Looey

Well, enough time has passed now to reliably observe that Jim did a "drive by" on me. (Imagine how different this might have gone down if he did not like me....)

Isn't another way of saying what Jim conveyed to me?
Tom, I like you personally.... unfortunately you are stupid enough to fall for the pronouncements of Max Holland's lackey, Donald Carpenter...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger
"Shooting the messenger" is a metaphoric phrase used to describe the act of blaming the bearer of bad news.
Until the advent of modern telecommunication, messages were usually delivered by human envoys. For example, in war, a messenger would be sent from one camp to another. If the message was unfitting, the receiver might blame the messenger for such bad news and take their anger out on them.....

Anybody else discern a double meaning in Edward Baldwin's (July 11, 1967) televised aside
to his first cousin's, Liz Ziegler's husband, Jim Garrison?

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Unredacted_-_Episode_1_-_Transcript.html
Episode_1_-_Transcript.html
Unredacted Episode 1: Transcript of Interview with Joan Mellen Joan Mellen is the author of A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. This interview was conducted on 22 Feb 2006.
.......JOAN: – when Baldwin was present, he was a CIA asset, his brother worked for the International Trade Mart and Clay Shaw, David Baldwin, and these, these are CIA people. Malcolm O’Hara is sitting there – he doesn’t know what hit him – and eventually Strate did not cooperate, and he went up there, and he attacked Sheridan – of course, Sheridan had immunity – nothing anyone could say about Sheridan whether in court, affidavits signed against Sheridan, Sheridan had immunity as a National Security Agency asset, cleared for FBI work, cleared for CIA work, working for the Department of Justice -…....

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/TV-Radio%20Transcripts%20From%20Trunzo%20Russ/WFLD-TV/67-07-11.pdf

Pretty slow activity here lately. Summer doldrums. Lots more readers than posters.

Lotsa clamoring by late 1966 to reopen the Warren "investigation".... not so much after the Clay Shaw trial and verdict,
"brought to you by" one family... the matriarch of which was Mrs. Monte Lemann, aka Mildred Crumb Lemann...
Mildred had two stepsons, Stephen B Lemann and Thomas B Lemann. Thomas's son is Nicholas B. Lemann. Mildred had a daughter,
also named Mildred, AKA Mrs. David Baldwin. David had a brother. Edward Baldwin... The Baldwin brothers' mother was Mrs. Harry (nee Adele Xiegler) Raworth....

Zachary Sklar — Charlie Rose
https://charlierose.com › guests

Lists all of Zachary Sklar's appearances on the Charlie Rose program on ... Nicholas Lemann, David Denby, and Zachary Sklar debate Oliver Stone's movie ...

Garrison's name and the name Mrs Harry Raworth, the mother of David and Edward Baldwin, appear in the 1968 obit of Harold Ziegler, father-in-law of Jim Garrison.:

Jim DiEugenio's reaction to these troubling relations comes down to publicly dismissing me as an unwitting, Max Holland stooge. I guess that'll teach me (AND OTHERS) not to unearth and present inconvenient facts!!

So, Charles, why do you expect now Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, Dean Emeritus Nicholas B. Lemann, never disclosed his conflict of interest, regarding this particular controversy he has weighed in on, again and again, vs the right to know of consumers of his "feed"?

JFK Facts » Comment of the week 
Tom S. January 20, 2016 at 3:01 pm
https://jfkfacts.org/comment-of-the-week-13/#comment-851438
Jan 19, 2016 - CONDE NAST PUBLICATIONS d/b/a Gentlemen's Quarterly. ... vs. his lack of concern with regard to Nicholas Lemann's well timed Garrison “hit piece” .... the city Nicholas Lemann grew up in and loved, appearing in the January, 1992 .... Can you, for example, defend Perry Raymond Russo as a witness?
JFK: The Book of the Film : the Documented Screenplay - Page 345
Oliver Stone, ‎Zachary Sklar - 1992
FOUND INSIDE - PAGE 345
The Book of the Film : the Documented Screenplay Oliver Stone, Zachary Sklar ... April 1992 GQ FOR THE DEFENSE Zachary Sklar Editor's note: Nicholas Lemann's essay "The Case Against Jim Garrison" [January] inspired more letters than ...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 01:35:27 PM by Tom Scully »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2019, 01:04:46 PM »
The MWT "distraction Op" is not a new thing, in fact it is getting old to the extreme of hoary with age....Cui Bono?Edited August 1, 2012 by Thomas Graves

I'm back. Do I have to beg? There are nearly 10,000 page views here...its Seinfeld, a "show" about nothing.
You choose.... fritter away your time, your focus, on this type of topic, it amounts to infotainment, or....
work on higher odds plays. I've got less than 12 hours into this :

This garbage effort of a book, has the same inverse relationship to the information displayed in the quote box below it,
as this thread's topic has to what this forum is supposed to be devoted to. Consider, have you ever known John Simkin
to author a thread about unidentified people, based on an animated gif file or some other video snippet? I've cannot
recall that ever happening. Please use your time more constructively, please prioritize your focus. Consider what a complete
waste Peter Janney's book is, unless you think the CIA constructed all of the background of "assassin" William L. Mitchell,
or mayber they put me up to doing it? (BTW, I spent no money, never left my house, used only internet searches....
.)

This is not rocket science. Doyle and "MWT" Graves could grasp the point presented in this post but that would be contrary to the intent of their "participation".

Charles, your response (Mark Knight redux) is beneath what I expected from you. Consider how similar your shallow ridicule today is, compared to Mark Knight's, seven years ago. IOW, your discouraging words are the rule rather than the exception. You, as do authors Janney and DiEugenio actually appreciate not knowing!

Consider the fixation in this forum on what is obviously unsolvable and the results Mr. Graves actually achieved in "Tan Jacket Man" seven years ago, and his "fruitfulness" currently. The crowd does it one way, and I employ methods that to you seem obviously ridiculous. Meanwhile, I have been "ping ponged" onto DiEugenio by author Janney, and then onto the spooky Max Holland by author DiEugenio....

In your opinion, why aren't actual results indicative of the usefulness of methodology?

Later in August, 2012, just weeks after Mark Knight's ridicule of my approach and analysis, author Peter Janney, based entirely on research I first published, anywhere, in Thomas Graves' pointless, "Tan Jacket Man" thread, was banging on the door of the Northern California home of his "missing" "CIA assassin of Mary Meyers".

This is how author DiEugenio has reacted to my Garrison research.: (APPRECIATE THE IRONY...the similiarity of the "tar" employed by authors Janney, and now, DiEugenio, attempting to "feather" me in the absence of actual substantive argument.
Charles, you apparently are in "good company"!)
IOW...
I'll Do the Thinning Around Here, Baba Looey

Well, enough time has passed now to reliably observe that Jim did a "drive by" on me. (Imagine how different this might have gone down if he did not like me....)

Isn't another way of saying what Jim conveyed to me?
Anybody else discern a double meaning in Edward Baldwin's (July 11, 1967) televised aside
to his first cousin's, Liz Ziegler's husband, Jim Garrison?

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/T%20Disk/TV-Radio%20Transcripts%20From%20Trunzo%20Russ/WFLD-TV/67-07-11.pdf

Pretty slow activity here lately. Summer doldrums. Lots more readers than posters.

Lotsa clamoring by late 1966 to reopen the Warren "investigation".... not so much after the Clay Shaw trial and verdict,
"brought to you by" one family... the matriarch of which was Mrs. Monte Lemann, aka Mildred Crumb Lemann...
Mildred had two stepsons, Stephen B Lemann and Thomas B Lemann. Thomas's son is Nicholas B. Lemann. Mildred had a daughter,
also named Mildred, AKA Mrs. David Baldwin. David had a brother. Edward Baldwin... The Baldwin brothers' mother was Mrs. Harry (nee Adele Xiegler) Raworth....

Garrison's name and the name Mrs Harry Raworth, the mother of David and Edward Baldwin, appear in the 1968 obit of Harold Ziegler, father-in-law of Jim Garrison.:

Jim DiEugenio's reaction to these troubling relations comes down to publicly dismissing me as an unwitting, Max Holland stooge. I guess that'll teach me (AND OTHERS) not to unearth and present inconvenient facts!!

The story I related is true. I am showing that it is often feasible to find some innocent relationship between people. However, it usually doesn’t mean that something sinister is afoot.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2019, 07:28:31 AM »

The story I related is true. I am showing that it is often feasible to find some innocent relationship between people. However, it usually doesn’t mean that something sinister is afoot.

Sure... but please try to appreciate the difference between sharing the story you related, with me, vs using it on me....
Example:
Where is the wedding announcement circa 1950 that confirms that Ruth Paine once lived next door to someone who was related to an individual who once was the best man at the wedding of someone who went to school with someone who once knew the son of Allen Dulles?  Thereby somehow proving that Paine was the master spy/suburban housewife behind the assassination of JFK.  I can just imagine old Ruth baking up some brownies while on the phone to J. Edgar plotting the sinister deed.

The mad charade by Garrison in New Orleans never made any sense to me. I just finished reading an eye opening book by Patricia Lambert: “False Witness” that tells the real story of Jim Garrison’s investigation and Oliver Stone’s film “JFK.”

If you have read this book, I would be interested in your thoughts about it. If not, I highly recommend this book.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1999-05-02-9904300760-story.html
AS JFK LORE, WITNESS RINGS FALSE
JOAN MELLEN The Baltimore Sun  SUN-SENTINEL

FALSE WITNESS: The Real Story of Jim Garrison's Investigation and Oliver Stone's Film JFK. Patricia Lambert. M. Evans. $24.95. 352 pp.

As New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison's biographer, I confess to an interest in Patricia Lambert's False Witness. Jim Garrison, who in 1969 prosecuted Clay Shaw unsuccessfully for conspiracy to murder President Kennedy, was a complex man and no saint.

False Witness, alas, is little more than an unpleasant one-sided diatribe, a belated, curious valentine to the elusive Shaw. Lambert's named sources (most are unidentified) are primarily Shaw's own lawyers. Her tone is venomous, the word "fraud" a verbal tic. "Reportedly" is a constant adverb....

.....Shaw declared emphatically that he did not. Recognizing that researchers now know that Shaw was a member of a CIA operation titled QK/ENCHANT, Lambert preposterously argues, using "one unofficial account" as her source, that QK/ENCHANT was "nothing more than a program for routine debriefing of individuals involved in international trade." Yet, interestingly, Watergate mastermind and CIA spook E. Howard Hunt (Guatemala, the Bay of Pigs) was also approved for QK/ENCHANT, and he was no businessman.

Ever more shrill, Lambert accuses film director Oliver Stone of being no better than "a believer in Hitler."

The author description on the book jacket and press release describes Lambert, cryptically, as a "writer/editor." Yet no book that she ever wrote is mentioned. Not a single magazine or newspaper article is cited. Her book twists the facts, suppresses an enormous amount of material, and offers so distorted a picture as to render it of scant historical merit.
https://web.archive.org/web/20161103035104/tomscully.com/node/17
Has Everyone Sold Out? More Questions than Answers About George White and James Phelan, et al

Submitted by Tom Scully on Sun, 01/17/2016 - 02:19
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/sep/10/news/mn-30846
James Phelan; Investigative Reporter, Author
September 10, 1997
"He was a dying breed," writer Patricia Lambert, a close friend, ... "The world is a sadder, barren place" without him.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=153687&relPageId=12
cia documents released on april 26, 2018/
pdfPDF version: 942KNARA Record Number: 104-10122-10141
MEMO RE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CIA AND ROBERT MAHEU, PREPARED FOR DCI.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_7022729c-95bf-5fc7-b9ab-8000e1336f6a.html
In the death of Doctor Mary Sherman, strange myths pale next to stranger facts
NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune JUL 19, 2014 - 2:30 AM

...His (Garrison's) theory connects Sherman to Lee Harvey Oswald's alleged associate David Ferrie and a vast government cover-up, but ends with a theory on the advent of the AIDS virus.

In August 1964, investigators systematically dismantled Sherman's apartment. They took note of the black-and-white dotted dress she had laid out before her murder, and pulled aside objects they wanted to put into evidence. But not before a thorough walkthrough by the executor of Sherman's estate, described in the report as attorney John L. Glover, who worked for the New Orleans' firm Monroe & Lemann. Partner Stephen B. Lemann has been alleged by JFK theorists to have been chief over all New Orleans-based CIA operatives.....

Full text of “Courtbouillon Vol 23 No 1” – Internet Archive
https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=ssl&ei=SOegVpOsLtaK-gXojp6gCA#q=monte+children+thomas+%22*He+married+a+second+time%3B+Mildred+Lyons%2C+Oc-+tober+11%2C+1947.%22
https://archive.org/…/courtbouillon_vol23_no1031_djv…
Internet Archive
MONTE M. LEMANN … Children by his first mar- riage were Thomas Berthelot and Stephen Berthelot. He married a second time; Mildred Lyons, Oc- tober 11, 1947.

http://files.usgwarchives.net/la/orleans/obits/1/l-11.txt
003004 Lemann – Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann, A Homemaker, Died Friday At Her Home In New Orleans. She
Was 94. Mrs. Lemann Was A Lifelong Resident Of New Orleans. … In 1929, She Worked At Metairie Park
Country Day School, Where She Coordinated The School’s Non-Academic Activities. Survivors Include A Daughter,
Mildred Lyons Baldwin;
A Sister, Ethel Crumb Brett; Two Stepsons, Thomas B. Lemann, And Stephen B. Lemann; …. Times Picayune 01-14-1990

Sooooo.... Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann just happened (and of course, those belittling my methodology see no reason to point this out...) just happened to be step-mother of Stephen and Thomas Lemann, mother of their step-sister, Mildred Lyons Baldwin, (wife of Garrison's wife's godfather/first cousin David G Baldwin) mother-in-law of David G Baldwin, and step-grandmother of Nicholas B Lemann, Dean Emeritus of Columbia Graduate School of Journalism.
http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1974/2/6/the-rise-and-fall-of-big/
The Rise and Fall of Big Jim G.
Politics
By Nicholas Lemann, February 6, 1974 ....
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2009/11/01/windmills-revisited/
Windmills, Revisited
by Nicholas Lemann  November 1, 2009
I reported for duty at the Washington Monthly on July 1, 1976. ....The Monthly, methodologically, was
always reportorial, and it was never conservativebut, when I joined the magazine, the other editorial employee besides me and Charlie was Tom Bethell, an actual conservative, and it seemed as if the magazine devoted its main energies to attacking conventional liberal positions....
20 Years After Dallas - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1983/11/20/20-years-after-dallas/3f048775-d891-4097-b32d-c5bac324e98f/
Nov 20, 1983 - By Nicholas Lemann; Nicholas Lemann is a national correspondent of .... Jim Garrison, announced that he was investigating the question of ...

New Orleans, Mon Amour - AEI

http://www.aei.org/publication/new-orleans-mon-amour/

Mar 23, 2007 - Tom Bethell, dismayed by media coverage, traveled back to the beautiful and ....Later, I would go uptown to see Brown, who is a part-owner of the Maple Leaf Bar, a prominent venue for live music. But as a preliminary step I paid a call on an old acquaintance, Thomas B. Lemann , a lawyer well known to the city’s establishment. . ... the consumption ofoystersnow requires a trek into the French Quarter.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:08:57 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2019, 12:24:47 PM »
Sure... but please try to appreciate the difference between sharing the story you related, with me, vs using it on me....
Example:

Sooooo.... Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann just happened (and of course, those belittling my methodology see no reason to point this out...) just happened to be step-mother of Stephen and Thomas Lemann, mother of their step-sister, Mildred Lyons Baldwin, (wife of Garrison's wife's godfather/first cousin David G Baldwin) mother-in-law of David G Baldwin, and step-grandmother of Nicholas B Lemann, Dean Emeritus of Columbia Graduate School of Journalism.

Recognizing that researchers now know that Shaw was a member of a CIA operation titled QK/ENCHANT, Lambert preposterously argues, using "one unofficial account" as her source, that QK/ENCHANT was "nothing more than a program for routine debriefing of individuals involved in international trade." Yet, interestingly, Watergate mastermind and CIA spook E. Howard Hunt (Guatemala, the Bay of Pigs) was also approved for QK/ENCHANT, and he was no businessman.

So the above is the closest thing (that I saw in your post) to a claim by Joan that there is something incorrect in “False Witness.” Yet it’s only innuendo.
I grew tired of conjecture and innuendo years ago after reading the umpteenth conspiracy book. I think that it isn’t that some of us “don’t want to know.” But rather we recognize it for what it is: innuendo. And we are not interested in innuendo.

By the way, I failed to mention that my great aunt’s brother was a federal marshal and his wife worked for the FBI. Coincidentally, I am planning a trip to D.C. soon and will be seeing their daughter for the first time since childhood. We plan to visit their gravesites along with the unknown soldier’s and JFK’s all in Arlington National Cemetery.

Mobile View