Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 48888 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2019, 03:21:20 PM »
Advertisement
I think you mean the ability to fabricate a story that the card was sent to the FBI at midnight 11/22/63.

Huh??  You think I mean?..... Have I not been perfectly clear?   There is an evidence inventory list for the evidence that was turned over to FBI agent Vince Drain at midnight 11 /22/63.    ( You won't find this list in the Warren Commission documents because the conspirators did not want us to see that list.)  But a copy of the evidence inventory was found by J. Gary Shaw in the files of the Texas Rangers, so thanks to Mr Shaw we can see with our own eyes the list of evidence that FBI agent,  Drain received at midnight 11 / 22 /63.    And the 3 X 5 card which had a 1 inch wide piece of cellophane tape stuck to it, was one of those items ( #14) on the list. 

The reason the conspirators didn't want us pissants ( as LBJ called us) to see the original list is because it lists that 3 X 5 card and both the DPD and the FBI claimed that the so called "palm print" that Lt Day swore that he found on the bottom of the metal barrel of C2766 was not turned over to the FBI and Day had neglected to tell the FBI about his discovery of the palm print on the barrel.   ( one of the key conspirators, Henry Wade, lied when he told reporters that Lee Harrrrrrvey Ossssswald's prints had been found on the rifle and there had been NO identifiable prints found on the rifle, so they were forced to bring the 3 x 5 card back to Dallas where they could fabricate the palm print evidence.   

P.S.----   CE 1304 ( page 132 WR) is a photo of the disassembled Carcano ..... The photo clearly shows the bayonet lug that surrounds the barrel at the place that Lt Day swore that he found the palm print of Lee Oswald.....   That bayonet lug proves that Day was a damned liar.     
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:25:40 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2019, 03:21:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2019, 05:13:50 PM »
Huh??  You think I mean?..... Have I not been perfectly clear?   There is an evidence inventory list for the evidence that was turned over to FBI agent Vince Drain at midnight 11 /22/63.

A list which you cannot prove was an inventory for the FBI or that it was written on 11/22/63.

( You won't find this list in the Warren Commission documents

Uh, Walt...that list is in the WC documents.

The reason the conspirators didn't want us pissants ( as LBJ called us) to see the original list is because it lists that 3 X 5 card and both the DPD and the FBI claimed that the so called "palm print" that Lt Day swore that he found on the bottom of the metal barrel of C2766 was not turned over to the FBI and Day had neglected to tell the FBI about his discovery of the palm print on the barrel.

The card is on both versions of the list. So much for that fabrication.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2019, 07:34:10 PM »
But a copy of the evidence inventory was found by J. Gary Shaw in the files of the Texas Rangers, so thanks to Mr Shaw we can see with our own eyes the list of evidence that FBI agent,  Drain received at midnight 11 / 22 /63.

You're now at page 26 with zero evidence to support your claim.

I have no intention of trying to prove anything to dumb asses who are unable to reason....   I've presented the evidence...but some dumb asses can't figger out the word mississippi ...if an "i" isn't dotted.....    The evidence list is not dated but there can be no doubt that it was created to document the evidence that was turned over to FBI agent Vince Drain at midnight 11 / 22 /63 .....  Excuse me... I shouldn't have said there can be no doubt ..... I should have said  intelligent reasonable people will not doubt the evidence list was created on 11 /22/63.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 08:05:23 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2019, 07:34:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2019, 07:45:40 PM »
A list which you cannot prove was an inventory for the FBI or that it was written on 11/22/63.

Show me.... You wouldn't lie, would you?

Huh.... What fabrication.... I've always said that the two lists are similar.... The list for 11/26/ 63 is merely a altered photo copy of the list that was created on 11/22/63.   The lazy clerk used a photcopy of the original list from 11/22/63 when he created the list of evidence that was released to the FBI on 11 /26/ 63.

The 3 X 5 card is on both lists ....but when the list was created on 11 /22/63 there was no identifiable print on that cellophane tape....but when it was released to the FBI on 11/26/ 63 it had the palm print of Lee Oswald on the cellophene tape....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2019, 08:34:39 PM »
I have no intention of trying to prove anything to dumb asses who are unable to reason....

Walt always gets insulting when someone doesn’t just blindly accept one of his fanciful stories. That’s how you can always tell that he has no evidence.

Which is what nutters do. They say there is “no doubt” about something they invent and think that’s somehow persuasive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2019, 08:34:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2019, 11:07:52 PM »

Show me.... You wouldn't lie, would you?

I don’t lie. The “spent rounds (3)” version of the list is in CE 2003 (p 130). It says exactly the same thing about the partial palm print as the “spent rounds (2)” version.

The 3 X 5 card is on both lists ....but when the list was created on 11 /22/63 there was no identifiable print on that cellophane tape....but when it was released to the FBI on 11/26/ 63 it had the palm print of Lee Oswald on the cellophene tape....

This fabrication gets more and more absurd every minute. They hid the original list because they didn’t want us to know about the palmprint, so they replaced it with an altered copy that says the exact same thing about the palmprint. Makes perfect sense.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 11:09:02 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
So despite having four days to prepare the rifle and fake print Latona shows up before WC and says he can't see any evidence of that print having been lifted from that rifle...

Your story to support your missing evidence sucks even worse than your missing evidence.

A lift was taken from Oswald's rifle and was directly compared to the print Lt. Day took on the 22nd and it was proved that Day's print was lifted off Oswald's rifle meaning that Oswald touched his rifle. Exactly what you'd expect.

Some years later, Vincent Scalise examined some newly found rifle photos and positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald's prints on the Trigger Guard.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:07:31 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2019, 01:10:51 PM »
Gentlemen, please don’t contaminate this thread with rifle stuff any further. The rifle was not discovered until 1.22pm. No dispute about that event in the sequence. No serious dispute that Williams left the 6th floor until about 12.25pm as far it seems.