Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 48853 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #320 on: November 14, 2019, 02:09:25 PM »
Advertisement
Brennan changed his story every time he told it.  If you're going by what Brennan said at any particular time, then it's not about whether someone contradicts himself or not.

I see some differneces in Brennan's statement over time, but Brennan's basic message never changed. Rowland could not hold a thought together in the same interview. I seriously have wondered if Rowland was ADD or had some other learning disability. He seemed unable to remember his previous answers in his WC interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: November 14, 2019, 02:09:25 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #321 on: November 14, 2019, 02:14:34 PM »
There were a lot of things that Arlen Specter didn't have a clue about.

Specter obviously knew about firearms, Rowland tried to pass himself off as being knowledgeable about them but proved just the opposite that he had no clue at all. Specter was very good at questioning witnesses and he would pick them apart when he found the inconsistencies like Arnold's description of the person with a rifle.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #322 on: November 14, 2019, 02:20:14 PM »
Tenzing?

Yes, tell Bubba (Bill) to stop chasing after the Yeti girls.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: November 14, 2019, 02:20:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #323 on: November 14, 2019, 02:27:44 PM »
Yes he was. Not a 30 odd six, a 30 odd size 6.

Why does it even matter if he knew the correct terminology?  Brennan (supposedly) saw a 30-30 Winchester. Marina didn't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2019, 02:29:06 PM »
I see some differneces in Brennan's statement over time, but Brennan's basic message never changed. Rowland could not hold a thought together in the same interview. I seriously have wondered if Rowland was ADD or had some other learning disability. He seemed unable to remember his previous answers in his WC interview.

It happens.  Have you read Helen Markham's or Mary Bledsoe's or Jack Dougherty's testimony?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2019, 02:29:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #325 on: November 14, 2019, 02:29:54 PM »
Specter obviously knew about firearms, Rowland tried to pass himself off as being knowledgeable about them but proved just the opposite that he had no clue at all. Specter was very good at questioning witnesses and he would pick them apart when he found the inconsistencies like Arnold's description of the person with a rifle.

No, he singled out Rowland for special treatment because he didn't like what Rowland was reporting.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2019, 03:20:30 PM »
DUH..

Your most informative answer to date.

No big deal...He simply didn't know.   And he sure as hell wasn't trying to claim that he could know the caliber of the rifle from 200 hundred feet away.

Yes he was. Not a 30 odd six, a 30 odd size 6. I did not know it was possible but he seems to know less about firearms than you do. He seems to share your passion for pretending though.

Mr. ROWLAND - No. In proportion to the scope it appeared to me to be a .30-odd size 6, a deer rifle with a fairly large or powerful scope.

No idea in the world what he is talking about. The scope indicates a caliber?

Mr. SPECTER - When you say, .30-odd-6, exactly what did you mean by that?
Mr. ROWLAND - That is a rifle that is used quite frequently for deer hunting. It is an import.

Just so you know a 30-06 is not an import cartridge.

Ya dumb ass....  Rowland was simply saying that the man was holding a DEER HUNTING RIFLE.....  That's all he was trying to say.   

You do know the difference between a Big game hunting rifle and a military rifle like a Mannlicher Carcano Don't you?....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2019, 03:20:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #327 on: November 14, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »
DUH..

Your most informative answer to date.

No big deal...He simply didn't know.   And he sure as hell wasn't trying to claim that he could know the caliber of the rifle from 200 hundred feet away.

Yes he was. Not a 30 odd six, a 30 odd size 6. I did not know it was possible but he seems to know less about firearms than you do. He seems to share your passion for pretending though.

Mr. ROWLAND - No. In proportion to the scope it appeared to me to be a .30-odd size 6, a deer rifle with a fairly large or powerful scope.

No idea in the world what he is talking about. The scope indicates a caliber?

Mr. SPECTER - When you say, .30-odd-6, exactly what did you mean by that?
Mr. ROWLAND - That is a rifle that is used quite frequently for deer hunting. It is an import.

Just so you know a 30-06 is not an import cartridge.

No idea in the world what he is talking about.

Does your right hand know what your left hand is doing?.....On one hand you say ... "No idea in the world what he is talking about. " while on the other hand in responding to my pointing out that Rowland simply didn't know, And he sure as hell wasn't trying to claim that he could know the caliber of the rifle from 200 hundred feet away.  you say....