Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50084 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2019, 08:51:41 PM »
Advertisement
How about just a little meaningful analysis. A random assortment of detectives each placing a piece of chicken in a different place is hardly analysis.  Mooney himself places it in two different places in two different statements.

Claiming a description of an elderly negro is really a twenty something BRW, or a detective leaning out of a window and holding his hat is supposedly waving a piece of chicken is meaningful analysis

As far as Rowland, the WC did not have to do anything, Rowland personally and repeatedly cast doubt on his own character.

The placement of the lunch is not random. Those present around the time of the discovery of the SN place it in the SN. Over time it was moved westward and the bones finished up inside the bag which was folded over. Studebaker described it as such. It was widely reported that the assassin waited and had a chicken lunch within an hour or so on TV and radio. How did they know there was chicken present when the bones were in the bag? Studebaker only "processed" the bag after Day went to HQ with the rifle at 2pm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2019, 08:51:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #297 on: November 12, 2019, 04:43:42 AM »
As far as Rowland, the WC did not have to do anything, Rowland personally and repeatedly cast doubt on his own character.

No, the WC assassinated his character because of his inconvenient testimony.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2019, 08:51:31 AM »

Please let us have some evidence of this, Jack.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: November 12, 2019, 08:51:31 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #299 on: November 12, 2019, 08:59:31 AM »

And these are the same people who consider this good enough for an ID of Mr Oswald:

Mr. BALL. Now when you went into the room you looked these people over, these four men?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no.
Mr. BALL. Did you identify anybody in these four people?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I didn't know nobody.
Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No. I had never seen none of them, none of these men.
Mr. BALL. No one of the four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No one of them.
Mr. BALL. No one of all four?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Was there a number two man in there?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two is the one I picked.
Mr. BALL. Well, I thought you just told me that you hadn't--
Mrs. MARKHAM. I thought you wanted me to describe their clothing.
Mr. BALL. No. I wanted to know if that day when you were in there if you saw anyone in there--
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two.
Mr. BALL. What did you say when you saw number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak.

:D

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2019, 12:49:18 PM »

LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee of Venerated and honorable men" would never have cast doubt on a witnesses testimony....They would never have led the witnesses or put words in their mouths.....   Oh, I know that there are hundreds of examples in the hearings where they certainly appear to be twisting the testimony....but You must remember that they were hand picked by the President himself (LBJ) so they were infallible, and as pure as the new fallen snow.

Rowland volunteered the info about his grades. Barbara, his wife, volunteered how that info was wrong. Nobody even asked either of them a question about the grades.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: November 12, 2019, 12:49:18 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2019, 12:50:24 PM »
The placement of the lunch is not random. Those present around the time of the discovery of the SN place it in the SN. Over time it was moved westward and the bones finished up inside the bag which was folded over. Studebaker described it as such. It was widely reported that the assassin waited and had a chicken lunch within an hour or so on TV and radio. How did they know there was chicken present when the bones were in the bag? Studebaker only "processed" the bag after Day went to HQ with the rifle at 2pm.

Multiple pieces in multiple locations? Of course it was being moved around. That is normal for detectives to move evidence around for no real reason.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2019, 12:52:35 PM »

No, fabricating stories led to him assassinating his own character. An 18 year old acting like a 2 year old with snot running out of his nose and his mother's milk still dripping off his chin decided to start making up stories in front of grown men.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2019, 12:52:35 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2019, 12:55:47 PM »
Please let us have some evidence of this, Jack.

"30 odd sized 6" rifle and from 200 feet away. Rowland telling them how much he knew about guns and scopes too. What a guy.

It must be you don't see anything wrong with his statement.