Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 50098 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2019, 03:22:40 AM »
Advertisement
Entry looks to be not so squeezy from the left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2019, 03:22:40 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #225 on: October 24, 2019, 03:47:51 AM »
Richard you seem to think that Williams would not have taken position in the SN because entry to that spot was "uncomfortable". If this notion is because of the following exchange...

Mr. BALL - Did you look at your watch?
Mr. MOONEY - No, sir; I didn't. I should have, but I didn't look at my watch at the time to see what time it was.
Mr. BALL - Were you the only officer in that corner?
Mr. MOONEY - At that very moment I was.
Mr. BALL - You say you squeezed behind certain boxes. Can you point out for me what boxes you squeezed through?
Mr. MOONEY - IF I remember correctly, I went in there from this angle right here right through here. There could be a space. There is a space there I squeezed in between here, and that is when I got into the opening, because the minute I squeezed through there there lay the shells.
Mr. BALL - All right. Let's make a mark here. Is this the space?
Mr. MOONEY - I believe that is going to be the space; yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - If I make an arrow on that, would that indicate it?

Note the dark arrow on the right side of the barricade.

Then this exchange....

Mr. MOONEY - Yes, sir. There is another picture I have seen later that shows an opening in through here, but I didn't see that opening at that time.
Mr. BALL - That is the opening through which you squeezed? And it is an arrow shown on Exhibit 508.

It seems that Mooney did not take the easier entry point because he didn’t notice it. The easier entry/exit is the one used by SS agent Howlett in the reenactment movie.

The easier entry/exit is the one used by SS agent Howlett in the reenactment movie.

"reenactment movie."....  LOL!   How can something that never happened be reenacted  ??

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2019, 09:04:08 AM »
The easier entry/exit is the one used by SS agent Howlett in the reenactment movie.

"reenactment movie."....  LOL!   How can something that never happened be reenacted  ??

The point being Walt, that the assumption that Williams would not have occupied the SN because of difficulty of access using Mooney's testimony is actually unfounded by Mooney's testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2019, 09:04:08 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2019, 02:09:54 PM »
The point being Walt, that the assumption that Williams would not have occupied the SN because of difficulty of access using Mooney's testimony is actually unfounded by Mooney's testimony.

I don't know how anybody can positively prove that BRW was,  or was not, in that cubby hole erroneously called "the Sniper's Nest" .....

IMO it's unimportant..... Because there were no shots fired from that site.   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2019, 03:39:09 PM »
Entry looks to be not so squeezy from the left.

Do you have a couple of film clips of the conspirator John Howlett as he placed that light weight piece of wood behind the stack of boxes that formed the aisle at the top of the stairs?   The south side of that row of boxes is 13 feet from the north wall of the TSBD.    Detective Robert Studebaker measured the distance from the north wall to the carcano on the floor, at 15 feet 4 inches....  Why didn't conspirator Howlett place that silly substitution for the rifle at the location that Studebaker documented?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2019, 03:39:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2019, 04:17:47 PM »

Walt always has a lot of trouble focusing on the subject at hand.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #230 on: October 24, 2019, 05:34:19 PM »
Walt always has a lot of trouble focusing on the subject at hand.

Who is it that has his head somewhere that occludes his ability to see that the 3 x 5 card was sent to the FBI at midnight 11 / 22 /63 ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: October 24, 2019, 05:34:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #231 on: October 24, 2019, 05:49:49 PM »
I think you mean the ability to fabricate a story that the card was sent to the FBI at midnight 11/22/63.