Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)  (Read 49942 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A Better Sequence (TM DVP)
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2019, 09:59:29 PM »
Advertisement
Don't try to muddy the waters with Alyea. This theory does not revolve around Alyea. It appears to revolve around Rowland.

Alyea's contribution  was to echo the WC observation that the witnesses were heavily influenced by the media. In Alyea's case it was the detectives statements about having seen pieces of chicken in different locations on the 6th floor. The rest who knows, if anything he is confused by the floor count.  The WC observed this phenomenon as witness after witness embellished their testimonies with additional or new revelations as time passed between the assassination and the telling. Your personal favorite, Givens, surprised Belin with his statement about having seen LHO on the 6th floor. The line of questioning by Belin clearly indicated his surprise.

Mr. BELIN. Just a second, where did you go? Where were you when you saw him on the sixth floor?
Mr. GIVENS. I had went and got my jacket and was on my way back to the elevator.

Walt is right, there is no case to be built about who ate what and when and where. The detective statements place the chicken piece in different places in the SN and even multiple locations by the same detective. Montgomery states there was multiple locations, Shelley states there were employees snacking during the day, and Fritz mentions different pieces of food on the floor. BRW stated where he ate his lunch and that is where it was photographed.

The primary witness to this theory, Rowland, gets caught fabricating his testimony time and time again.

gets caught fabricating his testimony

Just like you fabricated your so far unsupported claim that BRW was never in the SN?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2019, 09:59:29 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2019, 11:14:11 PM »
Don't try to muddy the waters with Alyea. This theory does not revolve around Alyea. It appears to revolve around Rowland.

Alyea's contribution  was to echo the WC observation that the witnesses were heavily influenced by the media. In Alyea's case it was the detectives statements about having seen pieces of chicken in different locations on the 6th floor. The rest who knows, if anything he is confused by the floor count.  The WC observed this phenomenon as witness after witness embellished their testimonies with additional or new revelations as time passed between the assassination and the telling. Your personal favorite, Givens, surprised Belin with his statement about having seen LHO on the 6th floor. The line of questioning by Belin clearly indicated his surprise.

Mr. BELIN. Just a second, where did you go? Where were you when you saw him on the sixth floor?
Mr. GIVENS. I had went and got my jacket and was on my way back to the elevator.

Walt is right, there is no case to be built about who ate what and when and where. The detective statements place the chicken piece in different places in the SN and even multiple locations by the same detective. Montgomery states there was multiple locations, Shelley states there were employees snacking during the day, and Fritz mentions different pieces of food on the floor. BRW stated where he ate his lunch and that is where it was photographed.

The primary witness to this theory, Rowland, gets caught fabricating his testimony time and time again.

It was you who introduced Alyea to muddy the debate. Your retreat is now noted. You haven’t abandoned Shelley, yet. Let's move to him now. I am happy to look at his various statements regarding the chicken. You do realise he was taken from the TSBD before 2pm and did not return until about 5 pm. He saw nothing of the lunch remnants on the 6th floor before they were removed by Johnson at 3pm.

Do you want to put his statements up for review or would you prefer me to do that?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 06:12:13 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »
Does that include Brennan?

Both the WC and the HSCA make a statement about the medias influence. I don't see how Brennan would be immune to that observation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2019, 01:51:24 PM »
It was you who introduced Alyea to muddy the debate. Your retreat is now noted. You haven’t abandoned Shelley, yet. Let's move to him now. I am happy to look at his various statements regarding the chicken. You do realise he was taken from the TSBD before 2pm and did not return until about 5 pm. He saw nothing of the lunch remnants on the 6th floor before they were removed by Johnson at 3pm.

Do you want to put his statements up for review or would you prefer me to do that?

No I don't think so, I think you ahead of yourself. You don't seem to want to address the issue and I understand why. Alyea's point is still very valid.  Explain Mooney changing the location of the chicken bones from the rifle rest on 11/23 to the other set of boxes during his WC testimony. Mooney also reported it in a completely different location than other detectives.

Mooney 11/23   "Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken."

Mooney, WC testimony
 Mr. BALL - Tell us where you found it?
Mr. MOONEY - It would be laying over on the top of these other boxes. This here is kind of blurred.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2019, 01:54:25 PM »
gets caught fabricating his testimony

Just like you fabricated your so far unsupported claim that BRW was never in the SN?

BRW was never in the SN. Neither BRW's statement nor anyone else places him in the SN. If you have a statement or evidence of him being in the SN feel free to post it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2019, 01:54:25 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2019, 02:40:54 PM »
No I don't think so, I think you ahead of yourself. You don't seem to want to address the issue and I understand why. Alyea's point is still very valid.  Explain Mooney changing the location of the chicken bones from the rifle rest on 11/23 to the other set of boxes during his WC testimony. Mooney also reported it in a completely different location than other detectives.

Mooney 11/23   "Inside this cubby hole affair was three more boxes so arranged as to provide what appeared to be a rest for a rifle On one of these cartons was a half-eaten piece of chicken."

Mooney, WC testimony
 Mr. BALL - Tell us where you found it?
Mr. MOONEY - It would be laying over on the top of these other boxes. This here is kind of blurred.

So now you don’t want to address Shelley......you want to abandon him too? Should we deal with Mooney? The guy Alyea claimed didn’t arrive until after the rifle. That guy. Do you believe he discovered the SN. Just trying to establish some commonality.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2019, 06:18:52 PM »
BRW was never in the SN. Neither BRW's statement nor anyone else places him in the SN. If you have a statement or evidence of him being in the SN feel free to post it.

- Rowland’s sighting of a negro in that window.
- the presence of a lunch bag when the SN was discovered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2019, 06:18:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2019, 09:27:54 PM »

So your entire claim that BRW was never in the SN is based upon nothing else but the lack of a statement placing BRW in the SN?

Well, Oswald nor anyone else places him in the SN just prior or during the shots, so by your "reasoning" Oswald wasn't there either, right?

Knowing that shots were possibly or likely fired from that exact location, do you really think that BRW would have any incentive to say "yeah, I was there a few minutes prior to the shots"?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 09:32:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »