Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Maybe someone can help Royell Storing and Alan Ford draw in the TSBD handrail?  (Read 1858 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Since I'm only getting evasion from Ford and Storing in the other thread, I would like some Forum input so we can get this figured out. This post was directed at Royell but he appears reluctant to answer and I'm also getting no answers from Ford. This unfinished purple F representing the bottom of the handrail is what Alan Ford posted and matches the bottom of my handrail.

Ford has drawn in the bottom of the railing but doesn't want to finish what he started, maybe you can help and then we can compare your "random guess" to my "educated guess", yeah I know you have no idea how to accomplish this task so all you have to do is tell me which number is closest to the top of the railing, K?

Here's some help and don't forget that the angles, depth of the railing, camera position and perspective must all be taken into account, so what number?

I reckon the top is about 4 but any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:22:17 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Since I'm only getting evasion from Ford and Storing in the other thread, I would like some Forum input so we can get this figured out. This post was directed at Royell but he appears reluctant to answer and I'm also getting no answers from Ford. This unfinished purple F representing the bottom of the handrail is what Alan Ford posted and matches the bottom of my handrail.

Ford has drawn in the bottom of the railing but doesn't want to finish what he started, maybe you can help and then we can compare your "random guess" to my "educated guess", yeah I know you have no idea how to accomplish this task so all you have to do is tell me which number is closest to the top of the railing, K?

Here's some help and don't forget that the angles, depth of the railing, camera position and perspective must all be taken into account, so what number?

I reckon the top is about 4 but any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

JohnM

Are there any dimensions available? I could try to create a 3-D model of the entrance and then move the camera around to simulate the views. But some dimensions would certainly help.

Offline James Hackerott

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm submitting some test images (3D renderings) of the doorway scene from Wiegman's 1st pass and Darnell's view. This is not about whether the scene is correct but it is consistent from view to view for testing. I did not model the different camera rotations or true lines of site. So the frames should not need any rotations for whatever processing you wish to try, but may need some scaling while maintaining aspect ratio. I painted the handrail green, boarded off the glass doorway, and extended the top rail to the doorway. I'm including anaglyphs of Wigman and Darnell views. I wonder how the anaglyphs would work ;D ::)
Number 4 looks about right.

James

JFK Assassination Forum