Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Secret Service men running up the knoll  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Joe Mannix

Secret Service men running up the knoll
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:54:56 PM »
Advertisement
Start at the 11 minute mark. I trust the memory of Bill and especially Gayle. No wonder the WC wanted no part of the Newmans:

JFK Assassination Forum

Secret Service men running up the knoll
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:54:56 PM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Secret Service men running up the knoll
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »

Bill Newman specifically labels "1 or 2 of them" as being "SS". His wife recalls, "Men running up the Knoll with guns drawn". Both of their descriptions fit SA Lem Johns who Documented his having exited the LBJ SS Follow Up Car as shots were being fired and then Running down Elm St toward the LBJ convertible. The actions of Lem Johns were corroborated by other SS Agents also seated inside the LBJ Follow Up Car. Strangely enough, absolutely NO JFK Assassination Film or Photo Image(s) display SA Lem Johns outside the LBJ Follow Up Car or his being Anywhere at Anytime inside Dealey Plaza that day. The TOTAL Disappearance of SA Lem Johns from ALL JFK Assassination Images casts serious doubt on the authenticity of All of the JFK Assassination Images.   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:47:06 PM »
Start at the 11 minute mark. I trust the memory of Bill and especially Gayle. No wonder the WC wanted no part of the Newmans:

Thanks for posting the video , Joe....  I would like to call attention to something that Bill Newman said....At one point in the film he said that he has never felt intimidated ......  But at in the last couple of minutes of the video he points out that now after 50 years we can "OPENLY TALK ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION"

IMO.... That statement contradicts his earlier statement....   I believe that Bill Newman is a good and honest man, but has weakness that we all have....and he cannot face the brutal reality.    I'm feel that he knows the shots DID NOT come from the sixth floor of the TSBD....but cannot bring himself to accept that fact.

I would point out that Orville Nix initially believed the shots had came from behind the picket fence but after a few days of hearing the reports on the news that Lee Oswald had fired the shots from the sixth floor he decided to go along with the official tale.   When he was asked why he changed his mind he said that the investigators had found evidence that proved that the shots had been fired from the sixth floor.   IOW.....Mr Nix abandoned his own good God given senses in favor of the tale created by..... men
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:50:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:47:06 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:06:41 PM »
Dallas Times Herald, November 22, 1963 article. Fresh report!

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 02:04:24 PM »
Dallas Times Herald, November 22, 1963 article. Fresh report!

Thanks for posting, very interesting. "peppered bullets". Gayle thought they might be shot in crossfire.

SS men running up hill with weapons drawn also provides logic to pedestrians running up hill behind them. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 02:04:24 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 12:02:54 AM »
Thanks for the video Joe.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 01:13:27 AM »
Interesting how the newspaper article does not line up with the interviews they gave the evening before!   Was that to enhance the article or what you find in all news reporting to make the paper sellable?

It is also interesting that the newspaper reports there position as "standing in the street at the triangle west of the Houston and Main Street intersection".  This would be in contrast to saying that they were standing in the street at Elm Street, right next to the limousine.  Why the vagueness of their exact position?   Did this street not have a name?  Again, I always questioned why Jean Hill in her original interview said the President was on our side of the street which would imply something totally different!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 01:27:38 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 01:13:27 AM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 02:03:46 AM »
If the so called fatal head shot came from the rear how was it that brain matter from the President was propelled on to the rear of the car. I know nothing about the science of ballistics, so there may be a logical explanation for this apparent anomali. Other than just saying the fatal head shot came from the front and that's obviously why the brain matter was propelled in the direction of the shot.

I mean what forces of physics were at work here. How did the Presidents brain tissue go in a completely different direction to the trajectory of the shot, if the shot was from behind .