Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My On-Again, Off-Again "Co-conspirator" at the EF Posted This In 2016 ...  (Read 10928 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
By Paul "Word Twister" Trejo:

It took Dallas FBI Agent James Hosty 33 years to publish his book about the JFK assassination: Assignment Oswald (1996).

I reviewed this book last month, and it suddenly struck me that Bill Simpich's recent eBook, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City (2014) offers the best interpretation of James Hosty's biased slant on the JFK murder.

The theme of James Hosty's book is that KGB assassin, Valeriy Kostikov, was the accomplice of Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) in Mexico City, and supported LHO in the JFK assassination.  Hosty goes further, and insists that the FBI, the State Department, the CIA and the Secret Service all knew about Kostikov's connection to LHO in 1963, and deliberately kept this information from Hosty.

If these evil US Government forces would have told him the truth, implies Hosty, he could have saved JFK, his beloved President, for whose funeral he wept.  This is the thematic undercurrent of Hosty's 1996 book,  Assignment Oswald, from chapter one to the final chapter.

Starting on page 48 of his book, Hosty sets up the chronology.   In late October, 1963, Jeff Woolsey, INS officer, asked Hosty: "How about Oswald in Mexico City contacting the Russians?"  Hosty replies that he never heard of this, and asked for more information, but Jeff Woolsey exclaimed that he shouldn't have said anything, and hurried away.

Later that week, Hosty claimed that he saw an FBI communique of 10/18/1963 from the CIA, saying that Oswald was in Mexico City and contacted Valeriy Kostikov.  Hosty then asked himself, melodramatically setting up the theme for his book, "Who is the world is Valeriy Kostikov?"

The theme is carried out throughout the book in tiny snippets,  In the center of his book is a photograph of Kostikov, and his text is peppered with allusions to his many murders in Mexico City, and the failure of the FBI and CIA to arrest him.

Hosty concludes that the JFK plot began in Mexico City, not NOLA (as Jim Garrison proposed) and on page 244, in his final chapter, Hosty claims that FBI Directors Clarence Kelly and William Webster both agreed that the FBI failed to give Hosty information about Valeriy Kostikov -- thus confirming Hosty's innocence of any role in the JFK assassination.

The trouble with Hosty's account is seen in vivid color by implication from Bill SImpich's brilliant eBook from 2014, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City.  This eBook is free for the taking on the Mary Ferrell web site, and IMHO one cannot offer an informed opinion about the JFK assassination today without reading this eBook. It's free, so there's really no excuse.

What Bill Simpich shows, by using a careful analysis of recent FOIA releases of CIA documents from 1963, is that the legend that LHO contacted Valeriy Kostikov in Mexico City was started by an underground plot in Mexico City, by somebody who impersonated LHO over the telephone of the Cuban consulate, calling the USSR Embassy, which was the most heavily wire-tapped telephone on the planet in 1963.

Calls on this telephone had to be transcribed into English and placed on the Mexico City CIA Director's Desk within 15 minutes.

When this was done, the conclusion was clear -- the caller was not LHO.  The caller claimed to be LHO, and directly asked the clerk about Valeriy Kostikov -- thereby linking the names of the two men for the record. The CIA concluded that the caller knew that the phone would be tapped -- and therefore the impersonation had to be an inside job.   Somebody in the CIA or in the FBI in Mexico City did this -- as a rogue operation -- as a Mole -- completely unknown to the CIA high-command -- deliberately to link the names of LHO and Kostikov.

Bill Simpich proved that a high-level CIA Mole Hunt emerged from this scenario, and Simpich traces that CIA Mole Hunt for more than a year after this event.  The CIA sought the mole, but never caught the mole.  [...]

[emphasis added]

Okay, thanks, Word Twister.

In my humble opinion, this is where Simpich (and you) go horribly wrong:

The caller did not directly ask "the clerk" about Kostikov -- the "clerk" volunteered Kostikov's radioactive name to the caller!

By actually reading the transcript of the phone call, we can see the the person on the other end of the line, embassy security guard (and suspected KGB officer) Ivan Obyedkov, "suggested" the name "Kostikov" to the Oswald impersonator (whom I believe was Cuban Consulate's Duran and Azcue's "Blond Oswald in Mexico City," KGB Colonel Nikolai Leonov).

Now, what's interesting about this is twofold:

1) Obyedkov, mispelled by the "court reporter" or the transcriber as "Byetkov*?" in James Angleton's June 19,1975 Church Committee testimony ...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1447&search=Angleton#relPageId=16&tab=page

... was a KGB triple-agent whom CIA thought it had recruited but who was actually still loyal to the Kremlin, and

2) KGB officer Kostikov's name had already been made Dept. 13 "Radioactive" by another triple-agent, Aleksey Kulak (FBI's "Fedora"), in cahoots with FBI's rather mysterious East German Guenter Schulz ("Tumbleweed"), true Dept.13 officer, Oleg Brykin (who was working undercover at the UN, and Valiery Kostikov, himself, in Mexico City.

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:00:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Clark

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 06:07:27 AM by Michael Clark »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: My On-Again, Off-Again "Co-conspirator" at the EF Posted This In 2016 ...
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 07:47:03 AM »
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/ec498402-3465-453a-a17b-5f106a4e85fe/downloads/WHAT%20JANE%20ROMAN%20SAID.pdf?ver=1569647030587

Michael,

Point being?

Aren't you able to extrapolate from all of the documents and essays you like to post and synthesize your own ideas and theories out of them and actually communicate them to us?

If you can, then what's the bottom line, Mike?

That we live in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State," controlled by an evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex, just like Donald Sutherland said in JFK?

A military and intelligence complex that we have absolutely no need for, now, except to fight Islamic terrorists, of course, because, hey, "The Cold War Is Over!" ?

That Oswald was held very tightly in a "vest pocket" operation by evil, evil, evil James Angleton and/or the mysterious Special Affairs Staff, not to uncover moles and/or triple-agents in the Soviet Russia Division (George Kisevalter comes to mind as an excellent candidate) mind you, but to patsy, goddammit, in the planned-since-at-least-1947 Assassination of JFK in such a way as to "justify" our nuking the bejesus out of Russia and invading Cuba, too?

And ... shhhhh...... so that George Soros, and the Clintons, and the Koch Bros and their ilk could take over the world, leaving us to read The Warren Report and 1984 over and over and over again?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Which "impressive" document, in lieu of your very own "brainwashed"-by-Morley-and-"Jumbo Duh" half-baked thoughts, are you going to post for us now, Mike?

Something that you've already posted three or four times?

LOL

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:46:01 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 07:47:03 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 09:10:02 AM »

Excerpt from Morley's What Jane Roman Said:

Paraphrased:  "Some sneaky rotten CIA xxxxxxxx had a closely-held operational interest in Oswald seven weeks before JFK was assassinated."

My comment:  "Okay"

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 09:11:50 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 12:09:58 PM »
Michael,

Point being?

Aren't you able to extrapolate from all of the documents and essays you like to post and synthesize your own ideas and theories out of them and actually communicate them to us?

If you can, then what's the bottom line, Mike?

That we live in an evil, evil, evil "Deep State," controlled by an evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex, just like Donald Sutherland said in JFK?

A military and intelligence complex that we have absolutely no need for, now, except to fight Islamic terrorists, of course, because, hey, "The Cold War Is Over!" ?

That Oswald was held very tightly in a "vest pocket" operation by evil, evil, evil James Angleton and/or the mysterious Special Affairs Staff, not to uncover moles and/or triple-agents in the Soviet Russia Division (George Kisevalter comes to mind as an excellent candidate) mind you, but to patsy, goddammit, in the planned-since-at-least-1947 Assassination of JFK in such a way as to "justify" our nuking the bejesus out of Russia and invading Cuba, too?

And ... shhhhh...... so that George Soros, and the Clintons, and the Koch Bros and their ilk could take over the world, leaving us to read The Warren Report and 1984 over and over and over again?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  Which "impressive" document, in lieu of your very own "brainwashed"-by-Morley-and-"Jumbo Duh" half-baked thoughts, are you going to post for us now, Mike?

LOL

Thomas, you really a rotten thread-mate. I WAS being low Key and onobtrusive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 12:09:58 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 03:26:36 PM »
Good to see Clark and Graves sharing the love on here. LOL

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 03:41:29 PM »
Thomas, you really a rotten thread-mate. I WAS being low Key and onobtrusive.

Michael,

Yeah, you're right.

I can't  do anything right by you, can I.

Your buddy, Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

PS  That all you got?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 03:41:29 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 07:41:23 PM »
Michael,

-- MWT  ;)

LOL

And it is fantastically rich that you accuse me of posting the same thing repeatedly.

For three years no one has heard anything from you except: “... but, but, but Bagely... he’s so, so, so.. well-endowed. Just look! And, and, and,... there is this video you should watch.”

Your desperate attempts to be either relevant or annoying, come hell or high-water, are hopefully going to become a thing of the past soon. Take pottery classes or something, please.