Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dividend: my ability to find the "unfound" exposes those dishonest-unethical  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
I don't know why I have experienced some success in finding what no one else has been able to. I've learned not to question the inspiration and the methods that
permit me to achieve unique results. It speaks volumes that my experiences in reaction to what I have presented indicates most book authors do not really care
if they continue to mislead their readers. I can almost understand their motive resulting in confirmation they have higher priorities than truth telling...they have product, ego, and sometimes, financial interests to protect.

However, when you, a book author, present yourself as a challenger, with supporting evidence, of official narrative, for example, you should at least act appreciative when stronger evidence corrects flaws in what you have published.

Forum posters do not have an understandable excuse for shooting the messenger who corrects what they have posted in forum threads.
It fascinates me that I receive very few requests to find anything, despite my demonstrated ability. Could it be, for example, many who regard themselves as researchers simply do not want to know? I freely share this gift I have been given but there are so few takers. I've come to believe a majority of WCR supporters are
committed to the conclusions in that report above actually wanting to know what happened, and many of those who believe the WCR is fatally flawed or an intended cover up are more committed to belief Oswald was an innocent "patsy" than actually wanting to know what happened.

I offer as an example, the diverse reactions of the late author Leo Damore's researcher, member of this forum Mark O'Blazeny, compared to the reactions to
my research results, of Peter Janney and his friends Douglas Horne and John Simkin. Another example; the proven fact that Jim Garrison deceived author Joan Mellen and the editor of Garrison's autobiography, Oliver Stone's co-screenplay writer, Zachary Sklar, is met by complete indifference of those who I have made aware of Garrison's cover up. Apparently the majority prefers to be entertained much more than they prefer to be more accurately informed.

Example; this month my research resulting in identifying the Southwest Publishing employee described by Geneva Hine ended due to the death of that woman.
I include this to give readers a sense of how I achieve results I present.;
R.I.P. Carol Hughes, on phone, Locked Door @SW Publishing Geneva Hine Described
« on: September 06, 2019,....

I much prefer to take requests for help from sincere truthseekers. I find myself instead revealing that there are very few actual truthseekers, people pursuing the verifiable facts wherever they actually point to. There is no way I know of to construct an OP such as this one without risking coming across to readers as if I am very full of myself. If I could accomplish it in one sentence it would read something like;
I am so frustrated and disappointed there are so many more Janney, Simkin, and DiEugenio types than there are Mark O'Blazeny types.

Peter Janney:

Janney's good friend, Douglas Horne:

Jim DiEugenio, reacting to proven fact Jim Garrison deliberately deceived DiEugenio, himself, Oliver Stone, Zachark Sklar, and Joan Mellen:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?17025-The-Crimes-of-Quillette&p=126009#post126009
Tom Scully  posted 09-01-2019,

Originally Posted by Jim DiEugenio
Tom, I like you personally and I think you usually do good work and I defended you when people were attacking your approach at EF.

But I am at a loss to explain how you fell for Carpenter. This is a guy who writes for Max Holland.....

I am taking the risk it is worth influencing some or most readers of this that I am merely a pompous ass if I am able to influence any number of readers to ask
themselves who they identify with, of the names i have included in the examples in this poorly worded OP and in examples planned but not yet posted in this thread,
Mark O'Blazeny who exhibits the curiousity and comportment of a serious researcher who simply appreciates exposure to newly discovered, verfiable fact, or the many burdened with confirmation bias or 'turf" they indicate a vigorous defense of, truth be damned!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:11:36 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Clark

Mr. Scully, I am in awe of your knack for sniffing out viable trails through the undergrowth.

If you are taking requests, I have always wondered what became of Larry Crafard. Any idea?

Offline Thomas Graves

Mr. Scully, I am in awe of your knack for sniffing out viable trails through the undergrowth.

If you are taking requests, I have always wondered what became of Larry Crafard. Any idea?

Welcome back, Mike!

Two weeks, was it?

Dang, what did you do ?

Drive your jeep way out West to Kansas?

(Never did make to Durango, CO, from Espanola, NM -- Lowrider Capital of the World -- back in '88 -- got sidetracked by a sign on the highway pointing to the West saying, "COYOTE 20 MILES," or some-such thing.
Best spur-of-the moment decision I've ever made.)

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Wanna pull an all-nighter?

PPS  I won't  even ask you how that letter ...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:45:00 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Hear, hear !!  How About William Walton (who wiki describes as a 'painter') ?

Tom trailblazed researching a lot of people/topics, Michael.  The threads are out there at most forums (and Amazon reviews!) from years ago.  He seems to pop up everywhere, at least the threads that were not 'erased' by Simple Simkin.  Some good old ones at Parker's Place, too, before the Great Schism, uh......

Offline Thomas Graves

Hear, hear !!  How About William Walton (who wiki describes as a 'painter') ?

Tom trailblazed researching a lot of people/topics, Michael.  The threads are out there at most forums (and Amazon reviews!) from years ago.  He seems to pop up everywhere, at least the threads that were not 'erased' by Simple Simkin.  Some good old ones at Parker's Place, too, before the Great Schism, uh......

Mark,

*whom

--  MWT   Walk:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:11:29 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Mark,

*whom

--  MWT   Walk:

I stand corrected, Sir Graves Ghastly (or was his show only on the east coast?)

Offline Tom Scully

Michael, I read your EF posts. I share with you a general observation; counter intuitive, I Know. The more I learn, the less generally suspicious I have become.
I suspect this is why there have been no game changing "break throughs". There may not actually be one to be revealed...possibly merely an overwhelming number
of coincidences keeping us fascinated and FRUSTRATED. One example; my discovery that Mary Bledsoe's uncle was married to the aunt (Matthew's mother's sister)
of Russell Douglas Matthews, or that TSBD's Ochus Campbell's first wife, Clarice Marie Webb was a relative of Mary Bledsoe's aunt, America Germany Webb, should
result in some lead, or other, but so far has not, is as fascinating as it is frustrating. After Mrs. Webb Campbell died, Ochus Campbell married a woman nearly young enough to be his GRAND-daughter, and quite attractive, too, judging by her yearbook picture.

The son of the TSBD's founder assembled the TSBD management team Campbell and Truly were members of. He was more interested in the short lived Dallas horse
racing operation than in the TSBD.
1930 US Census: 153 Swiss Avenue Dallas
Victor H Perry
45 Occupation: Promoter Horse Racing
Daisy Perry
Edwin Caldwell

The track was founded by two of the wealthiest men in Texas, the Waggoner brothers. The victim (Dorothy Day Peck) of John Liggett was the niece of one of those Waggoner brother's widow. That Liggett victim's mother and Waggoner widow's wife were daughters of a 1930s DPD commissioner and their first cousin was a major partner of RD Matthew's gambling associate John Eli Stone.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,719.msg14744.html#msg14744

Again, no resulting, actionable leads, to date! I know
you have a better than average understanding of my Liggett research. You got shut down by a SUNY librarian in your laudable attempt to obtain a yearbook photo
of John Liggett's brother, Malcolm's wife, allegedly pictured with Ruby in 1963!

Established identity:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1141&relPageId=205

Spouse predeceased Craford… Craford family deaths in chronological order.:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/65837402
Shirley E Vorderstrasse Craford
Birth 17 Jan 1938
Brighton, Adams County, Colorado, USA
Death 14 Dec 2005 (aged 67)
Funeral services for Shirley E. Craford will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 22, in St. John Lutheran Church in McMinnville. Interment will be limited to the family. Arrangements are through Macy & Son Funeral Directors in McMinnville.

Mrs. Craford died at home on Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2005. She was 67.

Born in Brighton, Colo., on Jan. 17, 1938, she was the daughter of Henry and Doris (Poppe) Vorderstrasse. She grew up in Colorado.

She married Curtis Craford in Vancouver on Dec. 19, 1964. She worked as a psychiatric aide at the Oregon State Hospital in Salem and its counterpart in California. She moved to Yamhill County in 1974.

She loved animals. She enjoyed astrology, religion, journaling, crocheting, fashioning ceramics and making doll furniture. She was a devoted fan of National Public Radio.

In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son, Joseph Craford; three daughters, Jenifer Craford, Justina Ollerton and Jacqueline Wendling; four brothers, Lee, Cliff, Chris and Dick Vorderstrasse; two sisters, Carol and Viola Vorderstrasse; 11 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a brother, Wilbur and a sister, 'lyn Jenkins.

Contributions may be made to Homeward Bound Pets, care of Macy & Son Funeral Directors, 135 N.E. Evans St., McMinnville, OR 97128.

Name: Jenifer Lyn Craford
Birth Place: Dallas, Ore
Obituary Date: 5 Oct 2009
Father:
Curtis L. Craford
Child: Caleb J. Poppe

Name: Curtis Laverne Craford
Last Residence: 97127 Lafayette, Yamhill, Oregon
Born: 10 Mar 1941
Died: 19 Apr 2011
State (Year) SSN issued: California (1957)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:10:07 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I stand corrected, Sir Graves Ghastly (or was his show only on the east coast?)

There's always Wavy Gravy.

--  MWT  ;)