Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dividend: my ability to find the "unfound" exposes those dishonest-unethical  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
Graves, you step on (borrowing a term/M.O. I learned from Bill Kelly) every one of my posts. You might not be singling me out, you do it to almost every poster on
every active thread.

I want to clarify what I said in my last post about the possibility there is no "break through" whodunnit to uncover.
The Bush circle behavior would have to be merely CYA only motivated to protect against embarrassment, given the close connections of Bush to DeMohrenschildt,
the Rochester "triumvirate" Tom Devine, Joseph Dryer, Jr., William B. Macomber, Jr., and the Freeport Sulphur/Henry Hurt/Billy Joe Lord, "fork"! I still strongly doubt the risks those names took were merely to avoid embarrassment.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:44:01 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Graves, you step on (borrowing a term/M.O. I learned from Bill Kelly) every one of my posts. You might not be singling me out, you do it to almost every poster on
every active thread.

I want to clarify what I said in my last post about the possibility there is no "break through" whodunnit to uncover.
The Bush circle behavior would have to be merely CYA only motivated to protect against embarrassment, given the close connections of Bush to DeMohrenschildt,
the Rochester "triumvirate" Tom Devine, Joseph Dryer, Jr., William B. Macomber, Jr., and the Freeport Sulphur/Henry Hurt/Billy Joe Lord, "fork"! I still strongly doubt the risks those names took were merely to avoid embarrassment.

Tommy's tune would be 'Step On' by the Happy Mondays.  Listen, and know what we're missing !!