Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hypothetical  (Read 10845 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Hypothetical
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 11:18:56 PM »
Advertisement
Mr Graves,

It is much more fun to pick you to pieces daily as well as demoralize you. Besides, these are pretty sharp spiked heels and your throat would end up looking like JFK's throat wound. No fun.

Betina(?),

Oh, you mean that exit wound?

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:20:00 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2019, 11:18:56 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2019, 11:24:56 PM »
No, I meant what I said.  There is nothing in his "wacky background" that would suggest that he would kill anybody.

John,

Yeah, you're probably right, despite the mysterious Private Schrand incident at Cubi Point, or wherever.

-- MWT  ;)

PS  One theory is that Schrand was forcing Ozzie Rabbit to give him a .... well, never mind.

Two more are mentioned in the following article.

https://tosee....wrworld.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/private-schrand/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:39:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »
My question, is why didn't he place the rifle back in the bag, even if it only partially hid the rifle it may have caused delayed its discovery for several hours.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
My question, is why didn't he place the rifle back in the bag, even if it only partially hid the rifle it may have caused delayed its discovery for several hours.

Anthony,

Maybe his fingers were too greasy from the fried chicken.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  What would it have mattered?  The police would have figured out pretty quickly (as they did) that he had gotten out of Dodge, and with the statements of that mystery witness to officer Sawyer, and Brennan to whomever, they would have been looking for Robert E. Webster pretty doggone soon.

(Oops.  I just regressed back into my "the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK" mode. That high heel-wearin' Bart Kamp I mean Bettina(?) brings that out of me ...)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 11:53:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 11:54:09 PM »
I think Oswald scouted out a shooting location and place to hide the rifle beforehand.  He decided on the 6th floor.  He likely takes the rifle there that morning when he arrives and hides it.  He carries his clipboard around while lingering on the 6h floor at lunch time to give the appearance of doing work if anyone sees him.  The last thing he does before retrieving the rifle is to lay down his clipboard.  So the location of the clipboard provides an indication of the area where the rifle was hidden before the assassination.  And that is near where he leaves the rifle after the assassination.  He likely carries it for defensive purposes until he is near the stairs to exit the floor.  Then he is just another employee in the building.  Like John Wilkes Booth was just another actor in Ford's Theater.

Cool story, bro. Too bad there’s no evidence that any of it actually happened.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 11:54:09 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2019, 11:57:18 PM »
Yeah, you're probably right, despite the mysterious Private Schrand incident at Cubi Point, or wherever.

Are you accusing Oswald of killing Schrand?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 11:58:53 PM »
Cool story, bro. Too bad there’s no evidence that any of it actually happened.

John,

You require notarized statements (in triplicate), certified DNA tests, films and photos from fifteen different angles, and a minimum of four eyewitnesses, correct?

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 11:58:53 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2019, 11:59:09 PM »
Anthony,

Maybe his fingers were too greasy from the fried chicken.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  What would it have mattered?  The police would have figured out pretty quickly (as they did) that he had gotten out of Dodge, and with the statements of that mystery witness to officer Sawyer, and Brennan to whomever, they would have been looking for Robert E. Webster pretty doggone soon.

(Oops.  I just regressed back into my "the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK" mode. That high heel-wearin' Bart Kamp I mean Bettina(?) brings that out of me ...)

Do you ever get tired of diverting every conversation with your stupid, sarcastic BS?