Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hypothetical  (Read 10880 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Hypothetical
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 05:52:35 PM »
Advertisement
No Tommy,
I am proposing a hypothetical where Oswald did the deed but those events occurred. The rifle was not found because maybe he found a better way of concealing it.

Colin,

Which raises the question: Instead of leaving the rifle in the Sniper's Nest or hiding it nearby, why did Killer Oswald carry the rifle all the way over to that area near the stairwell to hide it?

Is it plausible that he had he not planned out what he was going to do?

Was he carrying it just that far as a defensive weapon?

By the same token, if the rifle was "planted," why there instead of in the "Sniper's Nest"?

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 05:54:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 05:52:35 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2019, 05:58:13 PM »
No Tommy,
I am proposing a hypothetical where Oswald did the deed but those events occurred. The rifle was not found because maybe he found a better way of concealing it.

By lowering it on a rope to Gilberto Policarpo Lopez or Miguel Casas Lopez, outside?

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 06:04:27 PM »
His “wacky background” had nothing to do with killing anyone.

Iacoletti,

Shouldn't you have said, "His wacky background doesn't necessarily mean he killed JFK or Tippit"?

Why are you always so over-the-top and categorical in your denials?

It makes you look desperate, you know.

--  MWT 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 06:04:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »
Shouldn't you have said, "His wacky background doesn't necessarily mean he killed JFK or Tippit"?

No, I meant what I said.  There is nothing in his "wacky background" that would suggest that he would kill anybody.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »
Hypothetically, o'course!.....(Just talking "out of school")

I have always thought. "Follow the Money" was basic, obvious. Oliver Stone spent $43 million, Harold Weissberg authored
book after book. Then came Davy, Mellen, DiEugenio, and Morley. Which of them, if any, delved into the money behind both INCA
and the Garrison investigation and prosecution of Clay Shaw?

"Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places..." lyrics by Alan Ford:
Now! Let these facts sink in. Once they have, you will finally understand why so many of us consider that Depository front entranceway, and the visual record of that entranceway, to be of potentially tremendous importance to this case.

Maybe we're wrong. Maybe we should be focusing on more material matters such as the fact that Person A once went fishing with Person B whose third cousin was a grade below Person D in high school.

Or maybe we're right!

Thumb1:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/19494978dmtcm4891381
8 T.C.M. 489 (1949)  Jack Churchward v. Commissioner.
United States Tax Court.   Entered May 17, 1949.
On his wife's gift tax return, the following appears:

Interest in Churchward & Co. and Churchward Welding Company transferred to Jack Churchward, 37 Water St., West Haven, Connecticut in consideration of his transfer to me of his interest in Churchward Engineering Co. The tangible values exchanged appear to be approximately equal or the differential is not in excess of $4,000, but the excess of my transfer, if any, is a gift to Jack Churchward.

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/219917526/
Willard E. Robertson SHREVEPORT Private Kimilv services (or Willord E. Robertson, a recent resident o Shreveport, were held at 11 a m, on Mondav October 31, at the tomilv home Grevstone on Beaver Lake near Rogers, Ark. Mr Robertson died at Ochsner Foundation Hosoitol in New Orleans ot 10 a m on Saturday, October 29. 1983, (oliowingashort Illness Interment will be in the family mausoleum. Mr. Robertson, born on May 16, 1908 in Conwov, NH, was a well-known business and civic leader in Shreveport as well as in Rogers, Ark. and New Orleans, La. He was educated in Exeter, N.H. and Northeast University of Low in Boston, Mass. Mr. Robertson wos assistant to the president ot Church, Ward & Co. in New Haven, Conn. In 1948.

he went to New Orleans with Church, Ward & Co., as marine engineer. In 1949, he entered the automobile business in New Orleans and for 22 vear s was a Volkswogen distributor, covering the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee, with 68 dealers. For 4 years he was the Porsche and Audi distributor for the some territory, with 14 dealers. In addition to business affiliations, he was involved in public and civic organizations, to list a few:....

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:31:52 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 10:26:37 PM »
Colin,

Which raises the question: Instead of leaving the rifle in the Sniper's Nest or hiding it nearby, why did Killer Oswald carry the rifle all the way over to that area near the stairwell to hide it?

Is it plausible that he had he not planned out what he was going to do?

Was he carrying it just that far as a defensive weapon?

By the same token, if the rifle was "planted," why there instead of in the "Sniper's Nest"?

-- MWT   ;)

I think Oswald scouted out a shooting location and place to hide the rifle beforehand.  He decided on the 6th floor.  He likely takes the rifle there that morning when he arrives and hides it.  He carries his clipboard around while lingering on the 6h floor at lunch time to give the appearance of doing work if anyone sees him.  The last thing he does before retrieving the rifle is to lay down his clipboard.  So the location of the clipboard provides an indication of the area where the rifle was hidden before the assassination.  And that is near where he leaves the rifle after the assassination.  He likely carries it for defensive purposes until he is near the stairs to exit the floor.  Then he is just another employee in the building.  Like John Wilkes Booth was just another actor in Ford's Theater.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 10:50:45 PM »
Consider the following scenario.
The rifle is never found in the TSBD.
Oswald leaves the TSBD prior to the roll call and is killed shortly after by hit and run driver in a Nash Rambler on Elm (detail just for fun).
Dillard has no film in his camera.

Who is the prime suspect?

Yo Colin, can your Nash Rambler's horn go 'beep-beep'?

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:58:24 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 10:50:45 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2019, 10:59:35 PM »
Yes, good boy, you know when to say when when I have my spiked heel across your throat. Smart move, very smart.

Bring it on, hon.