Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 17875 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2019, 02:53:33 AM »
Advertisement
What the heck is she chewing?

Her voice started to go out so she sucked on a couple of cough drops.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2019, 02:53:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2019, 04:22:07 AM »
Hey Bill, where were you sitting?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2019, 04:44:19 AM »
Hey Bill, where were you sitting?

I was with Dale Myers, 2nd row, on Ruth's right.  In fact, the fellow she talks about who bought her station wagon was part of our group.  She looks to her right at him when she mentions it.  We were all sitting together.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2019, 04:44:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2019, 05:31:01 AM »
I was with Dale Myers, 2nd row, on Ruth's right.  In fact, the fellow she talks about who bought her station wagon was part of our group.  She looks to her right at him when she mentions it.  We were all sitting together.

👍 I thought that looked like Dale Myers!

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2019, 05:46:12 AM »
👍 I thought that looked like Dale Myers!

Yep, that's him.  In fact, he rode with us over to the library from the Ruth Paine House Museum.  I'm sitting immediately to his right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2019, 05:46:12 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2019, 06:55:39 AM »
I was there.  Ruth had nothing to do with the camera crew filming on behalf of the Irving Library.  In other words, for those who need me to explain in more detail, just because a member of the camera crew knew Buell was there did not automatically mean that Ruth knew for sure whether or not Buell was going to attend (until she saw him).

Here is a pic I took of Buell posing with Ruth with his arm around her....

Wow Bill, two living legends, it must have been a real buzz! Thanks for the photo.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2019, 02:59:16 PM »
Ruth’s talk is peppered with “I didn’t know then, but I later learned”.

Right. Learned from people spinning a narrative...

RP has gotten many of her ideas from popular legend....  and she's become a story teller.  It's disgusting to hear her spin her tale.

There are many points I would like to debate with her but I doubt that will ever happen.    At one point in her story she tells of going to the Oswald's apartment at 214 Neely. She said it was not long after the Walker incident, probably about two weeks .    She said it was on a Saturday and when she arrived she found that Lee was preparing to leave town. He had all their luggage packed and was planning to call a taxi to take them to the bus station.  He asked Ruth if she would take them to the bus station.  Ruth said that she suggested that Marina could come and live with her and Lee could send for her when he had found a job and a place for them to live.   The point is she said that Lee's luggage was a duffel bag and some other smaller pieces of luggage ( I know this from accounts I've read about this incident) the point is...Lee had no piece of luggage that was long enough to hold the 40 inch long carcano.  So he couldn't have been toting that eight pound rifle ( which he had no use for) --------- Fast forward to September of 63----  Ruth had gone to New Orleans to once again interject herself into, and  interfere with the Oswald's lives.  She said that she talked Marina into going back to Dallas with her and Lee packed their belongings into her car....  In the video she says that he probably had the rifle in one of the duffel bags..... Really???  He had a 40 inch long rifle in a 34 inch long duffel bag???   I'd like to hear Ruth explain how he performed that feat.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2019, 02:59:16 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2019, 04:28:36 PM »
RP has gotten many of her ideas from popular legend....  and she's become a story teller.  It's disgusting to hear her spin her tale.

There are many points I would like to debate with her but I doubt that will ever happen.    At one point in her story she tells of going to the Oswald's apartment at 214 Neely. She said it was not long after the Walker incident, probably about two weeks .    She said it was on a Saturday and when she arrived she found that Lee was preparing to leave town. He had all their luggage packed and was planning to call a taxi to take them to the bus station.  He asked Ruth if she would take them to the bus station.  Ruth said that she suggested that Marina could come and live with her and Lee could send for her when he had found a job and a place for them to live.   The point is she said that Lee's luggage was a duffel bag and some other smaller pieces of luggage ( I know this from accounts I've read about this incident) the point is...Lee had no piece of luggage that was long enough to hold the 40 inch long carcano.  So he couldn't have been toting that eight pound rifle ( which he had no use for) --------- Fast forward to September of 63----  Ruth had gone to New Orleans to once again interject herself into, and  interfere with the Oswald's lives.  She said that she talked Marina into going back to Dallas with her and Lee packed their belongings into her car....  In the video she says that he probably had the rifle in one of the duffel bags..... Really???  He had a 40 inch long rifle in a 34 inch long duffel bag???   I'd like to hear Ruth explain how he performed that feat.   

maybe Oswald had the rifle disassembled and that is why Michael Paine felt what he thought were TWO tent poles?

that is possibly true, but I find it incredible that Mr.Paine moving a strangers duffel bag from his wife's car into his own house garage and feeling something solid like metal poles would not take a look see., but maybe the bag had a lock on it and so Mr Paine was unable to inspect the contents of the bag
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 04:29:51 PM by Zeon Mason »