Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 17877 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »
Advertisement
Is this being shown on TV/online?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2019, 05:30:49 PM »
The Paine home was purchased in 2009 by city of Irving, was it owned by Paine up until then?

The undelivered brown wrapper that was misaddressed was found in Irving Post Office, was it also postmarked from there? I've read it had incorrect metered postage but from same location?

The home was owned and used as rental property by multiple owners over the years.  However, the kitchen cabinets and bathroom tile in place today are original to 11/22/63.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:47:57 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2019, 07:01:30 PM »
Because it is stupid. You make the stupidest posts on the internet. Re-read it. What to do if THEY are arrested...Who is they? The Paines? Go back and fix it. Or better yet, just post some pictures of the kids and let it go.

Whew.  Are you really that dense?  "They" is a pronoun that can be used to refer to one person.  In this case the author of the Walker note.  How about looking it up before embarrassing yourself?  Instead of wasting your time with silliness like that highlighting your lack of intelligence how about telling us which adult member of the Paine household had personal "military" papers they didn't want thrown out?  Did Ruth or Marina have "military" papers?  If you are having difficulty following, ask someone if THEY can help.  That is comedy gold.  It almost makes me miss Caprio.  Almost.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2019, 07:01:30 PM »

Offline Robert Doane

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2019, 02:13:07 PM »
Heres a couple of recent Ruth Paine interviews in Irving, I havent watched them yet, they look like they could be the same interview from different angles. Any interesting questions asked?

Is the documentary being released online or dvd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_30euc9V4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2isU-zS6w

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2019, 09:35:53 PM »
Heres a couple of recent Ruth Paine interviews in Irving, I havent watched them yet, they look like they could be the same interview from different angles. Any interesting questions asked?

Is the documentary being released online or dvd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA_30euc9V4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2isU-zS6w

Yes, both depict same speaking engagement.  One recorded by a buddy of mine who was with me as we drove Ruth to her various commitments that weekend and the other recorded by representatives of the Irving Library, who run the Ruth Paine House Museum.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 09:00:58 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2019, 09:35:53 PM »

Offline Robert Doane

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2019, 02:13:19 AM »
I just finished watching the video, this would have been an interesting event to attend, to listen to a participant to historical events and their experiences. The best question came at the end and I wish Ruth would have gone into more detail.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2019, 08:16:36 PM »

The way I see this is:....Secret Service agent John Howlett ( who has been shown to be a liar and a false evidence fabricator) on March 15 1964 took two curtain rods to the DPD crime lab and gave them to JC Day, and requested that they be checked for Lee Oswald's finger prints..   Day found one legible print and recorded that the print was not Oswald's ....nine days later Howlett  returned to the DPD and retrieved the curtain rods.

WHERE ?? did Howlett get the curtain rods??    It must have been from someplace that Howlett thought Lee Oswald would have handled the curtain rods....

Exactly, Mr Cakebread---------------> and the conclusion that the curtain rods must have been found in the Depository building is pretty inescapable!  Thumb1:

I wonder if Mr Galbraith might weigh in on the rather startling misalignment of dates on this document?:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:52:00 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2019, 08:16:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2019, 08:19:35 PM »
Everywhere Ruth went last weekend, we took her; breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I spent almost three days riding around in a van with her.  There's no chance in hell that she had anything to do with "setting up" Lee Oswald.

The unintended hilarity of this post is off the charts!  :D