Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 17818 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »
Advertisement
The unintended hilarity of this post is off the charts!  :D

We all have our idea of what's humorous , but after watching RP stand in front of a "dumb appearing" ( lemmings) audience and spew her nonsense it makes me ill.

The faces of her audience reflect the majority of the few Americans who have any interest in the coup d e'tat in Dallas.   They nod their heads as if they know the the truth but in reality they know the official fairy tale and they believe RP.

I would point out just a couple of falsehoods that RP stated   ..... At the 26:00 point she is talking about Lee loading the personal belongings of the Oswald's into her Station Wagon in New Orleans in mid September of 63.   She says that Lee had the rifle in one of the duffel bags.....   Apparently she doesn't know that a duffel bag is not long enough to hold a 40 inch long rifle.   And the official tale says that the rifle was wrapped in a blanket.    Another point where  RP stretches the truth occurs at the 28:00 point....She says that very early on the News reports a Reporter says that he saw a "pink cloud"  ( brain matter and blood from JFK) There were no such reports on the news just minutes after the shooting.

I watched the entire video, and my impression is that RP is a bit of a busybody whacko....  She is a liar and a story teller.

PS   Duffel bags measured 15 inches  X 34 inches.....   Even if the carcano had been disassembled  It would NOT have fit in a duffel bag.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 07:38:38 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2019, 07:10:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2019, 07:15:34 PM »
That’s because it’s just a still photo of Frazier that was edited in to the video.

Another fail at 20:48. She says that Lee lied in his job application, which the guy who made the video helpfully told her that day.

What was the lie?

Yes, I heard her say that too....and her facial continence told the audience that she knew that lee was a liar.   Disgusting!

Offline Robert Doane

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
TSBD application, Lee wrote USMC was his last occupation and reason for leaving was honorable discharge, which he did receive before it being changed. Lee had his weight listed as 150 but I doubt that's what's being called a lie.

Speaking of his discharge, I'd never seen this until recently, I knew Lee wanted discharge reviewed,did not know it had been reviewed.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339674/

The third is a letter from D. W. Bowman to Oswald, on July 25, 1963, telling him that his case has been reviewed and no change is warranted.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:47:12 PM by Robert Doane »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2019, 08:48:49 PM »
TSBD application, Lee wrote USMC was his last occupation and reason for leaving was honorable discharge, which he did receive before it being changed. Lee had his weight listed as 150 but I doubt that's what's being called a lie.

So it wasn’t a lie then. He did receive an honorable discharge.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2019, 08:54:14 PM »
Ruth’s talk is peppered with “I didn’t know then, but I later learned”.

Right. Learned from people spinning a narrative...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2019, 08:54:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2019, 09:56:32 PM »
So it wasn’t a lie then. He did receive an honorable discharge.

And the selective service board sent him a draft card in Minsk in Feb 1960 that showed that he was classified as  4 A ..the highest rating for a draft classification.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2019, 12:15:51 AM »
There are several questions in the city of Irving’s version of Ruth Paine’s talk that aren’t included in the Dave the insurance guy’s video.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2019, 12:15:51 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2019, 02:51:48 AM »
Notice at the 19:15 point RP is talking about Buell Frazier and asks if Buell Frazier is in the audience .... The camera focuses on Frazier immediately so apparently RP already knew that Buell was in attendance, but she pretends to be happy that he is there....  It's very obvious that Buell Frazier DOES NOT like RP.   He does not stand up nor does he smile.   

I was there.  Ruth had nothing to do with the camera crew filming on behalf of the Irving Library.  In other words, for those who need me to explain in more detail, just because a member of the camera crew knew Buell was there did not automatically mean that Ruth knew for sure whether or not Buell was going to attend (until she saw him).

Here is a pic I took of Buell posing with Ruth with his arm around her....

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:11:33 AM by Bill Brown »