Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 17861 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 02:05:17 PM »
Advertisement
I wonder what was so important that night that Oswald thought he might be killed or arrested for and needed to leave instructions for Marina on what to do? Not to mention having photos of Walker's home.  I guess we are only left to ponder since no explanation is forthcoming.  Nothing to see there.

The kind of note that the contrarian thinks Oswald would have left:

Dear Marina -
Don't wait up.  I'm off to kill General Walker.
Love,
Lee Harvey Oswald

Of course, if he had left such a note then we would be lectured on how handwriting analysis is not scientific and on and on and on down the rabbit hole.  btw:  Marina not was convinced that he tried to kill Walker based on the note.  It was the fact that Oswald TOLD her that is what he did.  LOL.  These dishonest contrarians are hilarious.  Implying something sinister about Marina concluding from the note that Oswald tried to kill Walker when they know she was TOLD by Oswald that night that he tried to kill Walker.  Good grief.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:14:25 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 02:05:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 02:33:13 PM »
I wonder what was so important that night that Oswald thought he might be killed or arrested for and needed to leave instructions for Marina on what to do? Not to mention having photos of Walker's home.  I guess we are only left to ponder since no explanation is forthcoming.  Nothing to see there.

The kind of note that the contrarian thinks Oswald would have left:

Dear Marina -
Don't wait up.  I'm off to kill General Walker.
Love,
Lee Harvey Oswald

Of course, if he had left such a note then we would be lectured on how handwriting analysis is not scientific and on and on and on down the rabbit hole.  btw:  Marina not was convinced that he tried to kill Walker based on the note.  It was the fact that Oswald TOLD her that is what he did.  LOL.  These dishonest contrarians are hilarious.  Implying something sinister about Marina concluding from the note that Oswald tried to kill Walker when they know she was TOLD by Oswald that night that he tried to kill Walker.  Good grief.

Marina not was convinced that he tried to kill Walker based on the note.  It was the fact that Oswald TOLD her that is what he did.

Yes, I believe that Lee did tell Marina that he had tried to shoot Walker.....Because he thought the police would find the rifle that he'd left beneath some brush near Walker's house and the trace that rifle to his address.....  When they police came calling he wanted Marina to tell them that he had told her he had attempted to shoot Walker ( who was one of Castro's most vocal foes)   He wanted to appear to be exactly what the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A ) portrayed him to be, in hope that Castro would allow him to enter Cuba.....where he could pick up information for the US government.   

However, simply because he told Marina that he had tried to shoot Walker DOES NOT prove that he did......  AND the FACT that he had ample opportunity to shoot Walker by firing more than a single shot indicates that the shooting incident was nothing but a HOAX. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 05:47:33 PM »
I wonder what was so important that night that Oswald thought he might be killed or arrested for and needed to leave instructions for Marina on what to do?

How do you know what night that note was written?

Of course, if he had left such a note then we would be lectured on how handwriting analysis is not scientific

Especially when the guys who "analyzed" the note weren't even familiar with the Russian language or the Cyrillic alphabet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 05:47:33 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 06:22:03 PM »
Marina not was convinced that he tried to kill Walker based on the note.  It was the fact that Oswald TOLD her that is what he did.

Yes, I believe that Lee did tell Marina that he had tried to shoot Walker.....Because he thought the police would find the rifle that he'd left beneath some brush near Walker's house and the trace that rifle to his address.....  When they police came calling he wanted Marina to tell them that he had told her he had attempted to shoot Walker ( who was one of Castro's most vocal foes)   He wanted to appear to be exactly what the Back Yard Photo ( CE 133A ) portrayed him to be, in hope that Castro would allow him to enter Cuba.....where he could pick up information for the US government.   

However, simply because he told Marina that he had tried to shoot Walker DOES NOT prove that he did......  AND the FACT that he had ample opportunity to shoot Walker by firing more than a single shot indicates that the shooting incident was nothing but a HOAX.

So you think someone else shot at Walker but Oswald knew about it because he was part of a plot designed to him into Cuba?  But they never link Oswald to the crime during his lifetime!  The entire purpose of this charade.  LOL.  There is no plausible need for the JFK conspirators to link Oswald to yet another assassination attempt.  The evidence of his guilt was sufficient in that case without that risky and unnecessary undertaking.   I give you some credit for being brighter than some of your associates who have to attribute everything as the product of the lies but that is still far out kookiness.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2019, 06:22:03 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2019, 06:25:32 PM »
Pick a night - any night - from the relevant time period and explain what Oswald was doing that was so dangerous that he needed a note explaining to Marina what to do in the event he was arrested or killed.  Get back to us.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 06:31:52 PM »
How do you even know what "time period" that note was written in?  Or who wrote it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 06:31:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »
The evidence of his guilt was sufficient in that case

LOL

"Richard"'s sufficient evidence:

- Marina claimed he admitted doing it
- An unsigned, undated note in Russian that doesn't mention Walker or killing was found in a book 8 months later
- A steel-jacketed bullet was really a copper-jacketed bullet
- There were some photos of Walker's house in Paine's garage

Did I miss anything?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 06:44:58 PM by John Iacoletti »