Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere  (Read 17869 times)

Offline Robert Doane

Advertisement

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/10063046-181/smith-to-this-day-ruth?sba=AAS

https://thetexastheatre.com/film/truth-is-the-only-client-the-official-investigation-of-the-murder-of-john-f-kennedy/

PAINE IS SET to be at the Texas Theatre at 6 p.m. Sunday for the premiere of a documentary, “Truth is the Only Client: The Official Investigation of the Murder of John F. Kennedy.”

The film focuses on surviving attorney/investigators for the Warren Commission, which conducted a yearlong probe into the shooting. It found that Oswald killed JFK and he acted alone, a conclusion since disputed by a whole array of alternate and conspiracy scenarios.

Also featured in the documentary are surviving witnesses to the Warren Commission. Ruth Paine’s testimony was key to the inquiry.

She’s scheduled to answer questions at the theater alongside former Warren Commission attorneys Howard Willens, Burt Griffin and David Slawson, and also Bernie Weismann, who placed in the Dallas Morning News on the morning of the assassination a John Birch Society-affiliated ad critical of Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Robert Doane

Re: Ruth Paine QA 9/22 at Texas Theatre JFK assassination film premiere
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 12:14:53 PM »
I wonder if this is a public QA or completely moderated? Otherwise a lot of time would be taken by Ruth asking each person what they think of the General Walker shooting attempt.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:04 PM »
I hope someone shows her this!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 01:56:39 PM »
I wonder if this is a public QA or completely moderated? Otherwise a lot of time would be taken by Ruth asking each person what they think of the General Walker shooting attempt.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 04:57:52 PM »
What a great time for the CTers to present their evidence to the DPD that she was complicit in the frame up of Oswald.  I can't wait to hear the results.  Surely they believe their own "evidence" and aren't just dysfunctional types exercising a compulsion disorder on the Internet.  This brownie-baking Quaker must be brought to justice!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 04:57:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 05:51:32 PM »
I hope someone shows her this!

The way I see this is:....Secret Service agent John Howlett ( who has been shown to be a liar and a false evidence fabricator) on March 15 1964 took two curtain rods to the DPD crime lab and gave them to JC Day, and requested that they be checked for Lee Oswald's finger prints..   Day found one legible print and recorded that the print was not Oswald's ....nine days later Howlett  returned to the DPD and retrieved the curtain rods.

WHERE ?? did Howlett get the curtain rods??    It must have been from someplace that Howlett thought Lee Oswald would have handled the curtain rods....

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 10:16:53 PM »
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE.....BUT IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. SOMETHING IS MISSING OR OFF.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2019, 10:16:53 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 03:09:27 AM »
Ruth Paine was up to her eyeballs in setting up LHO !