Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136921 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1072 on: March 05, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
Advertisement
Now! If I had to put money on this, I would say that Mr Oswald probably is not Prayer Man in the Wiegman film. For the simple reason that his presence in that part of the doorway would not account for the lengths gone to to occlude his presence by putting a fake shadow down Mr Lovelady's side:

Were Mr Oswald PrayerManInWiegman, he would already be in deep shadow. No need for more shadow!

For this reason, I believe Mr Oswald at the time of Wiegman is probably the figure just behind Mr Lovelady:

And PrayerManInWiegman is probably Mr Bill Shelley. And... PrayerManInDarnell may possibly be Mr Oswald.

However!

If Mr Ken Duvall's core claim----------that he was on the steps at the time of the shooting-------------is true, and if my identification of him in the Hughes film is correct--------------

------------then his striking resemblance to Mr Oswald may just explain what made the cover-up investigators antsy enough to alter the Wiegman film... They thought they were looking at Mr Oswald.

If that were indeed the case, then we'd have an extraordinarily rich irony in play:

The misidentification of Mr Duvall as Mr Oswald ended up leaving the real Mr Oswald in the film!

So!

The critical question at this point is: is this Mr Ken Duvall?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1072 on: March 05, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1073 on: March 05, 2020, 07:36:43 PM »

The issue I have with placing anyone almost Directly Behind Lovelady is the Landing is LESS than 4 feet deep. If Lovelady is standing atop that Landing, there is scant room behind him to accommodate anyone. Also, if Lovelady is standing atop the landing, and he is also standing very close to the Top of the hand rail, the glass door/entrance to the TSBD comes into play. That door when opened extends to the extreme outer edge of the Landing. If Lovelady is instead standing atop one of the steps, I could then entertain someone Possibly being behind him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:37:35 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1074 on: March 06, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »
Ok Mr. Ford, LOL

So now it’s this other guy they thought looked like Oswald when they left that 2nd head unblackened out because the airbrush technique used was not able to mask out around Lovelady’s head

And in Couch/Darnell films prayerblob is Bill Shelley even though Lovelady can be seen walking away with someone whom is NOT Shelley? even though Shelley said he went WITH Lovelady when they both left the entrance steps together

You know, I’d rather just go back to the theory that Prayerblob is Oswald partly leaning back on a small step ladder or 3 legged stool he took back inside to the storage closet by the front staircase

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1074 on: March 06, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1075 on: March 06, 2020, 04:59:59 AM »
And in Couch/Darnell films prayerblob is Bill Shelley even though Lovelady can be seen walking away with someone whom is NOT Shelley? even though Shelley said he went WITH Lovelady when they both left the entrance steps together

Like anybody really knows if that’s Lovelady or not.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1076 on: March 06, 2020, 03:34:26 PM »
Like anybody really knows if that’s Lovelady or not.

Lovelady and Shelley in Both of their WC Testimonies said they went across the Elm St Extension and stood on that triangle area across from the TSBD Steps. They claim to have been on that Triangle for 2-3 minutes before then heading down the Elm St Ext toward the railroad yard. Either: (1) that is Not Lovelady/Shelley heading down the Elm Ext. or, (2) the Time Stamping of the Couch/Darnell footage showing an alleged Lovelady/Shelley moving down the Elm St Ext. is Wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1076 on: March 06, 2020, 03:34:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1077 on: March 06, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »
Ok Mr. Ford, LOL

So now it’s this other guy they thought looked like Oswald when they left that 2nd head unblackened out because the airbrush technique used was not able to mask out around Lovelady’s head

Not what I said, Mr Mason. At all!

And in Couch/Darnell films prayerblob is Bill Shelley even though Lovelady can be seen walking away with someone whom is NOT Shelley?

We don't know that's Mr Lovelady!

even though Shelley said he went WITH Lovelady when they both left the entrance steps together

Not in his first statement on the matter!

You know, I’d rather just go back to the theory that Prayerblob is Oswald partly leaning back on a small step ladder or 3 legged stool he took back inside to the storage closet by the front staircase

You're free to believe whatever nonsense you want-------------none of which even begins to explain why a fake shadow was added down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1078 on: March 06, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »
     The issue I have with placing anyone almost Directly Behind Lovelady is the Landing is LESS than 4 feet deep. If Lovelady is standing atop that Landing, there is scant room behind him to accommodate anyone. Also, if Lovelady is standing atop the landing, and he is also standing very close to the Top of the hand rail, the glass door/entrance to the TSBD comes into play. That door when opened extends to the extreme outer edge of the Landing. If Lovelady is instead standing atop one of the steps, I could then entertain someone Possibly being behind him.

No reason that can't be Mr Oswald, Mr Storing. Mr Lovelady is either at the edge of the landing (----->no horizontal shadow on his head) or he's one step down... ample room for Mr Oswald behind him! 

And-------------as already explained to you multiple times--------------the glass door opened inwards as well as outwards!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1078 on: March 06, 2020, 09:45:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1079 on: March 06, 2020, 09:48:24 PM »
    Lovelady and Shelley in Both of their WC Testimonies said they went across the Elm St Extension and stood on that triangle area across from the TSBD Steps. They claim to have been on that Triangle for 2-3 minutes before then heading down the Elm St Ext toward the railroad yard. Either: (1) that is Not Lovelady/Shelley heading down the Elm Ext. or, (2) the Time Stamping of the Couch/Darnell footage showing an alleged Lovelady/Shelley moving down the Elm St Ext. is Wrong.

NB------------Mr Shelley's first on-the-record statement (11/22/63) has him running out (no Lovelady) and bumping into Ms Gloria Calvery. He changed his story for the WC!