Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 136992 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #1064 on: January 14, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »
Advertisement
Sure, it's a totally valid method but too bad you didn't know when to stop, a bit like your juvenile antics.
Along with my bisection of the entrance, further corroborative proof is when we directly transpose your "yellow line" onto the west wall we see that your "yellow line" is way too long.

Yeah sure, I'm quaking in my boots!

Btw what happened to your green line?

JohnM

Bump regarding OPEN SPACE between Lovelady and Prayer Person.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1064 on: January 14, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1065 on: January 14, 2020, 09:15:35 PM »
I tend to believe that PrayerPerson/Image, as seen in DarnellFilm, is standing in the corner, with no available space behind, in the corner or against either wall. And, any partial BillyLovelady/Image from WiegmanFilm being placed into DarnellFilm does not provide any evidentiary value, IMHO.

I agree as to Prayer Person being back in that corner of the Landing. I also believe there is something tucked directly into that corner. Probably a trash container of some kind. Bottom line being there is No Space/Room behind Prayer Person for Lovelady or Any Person to be directly or partially standing.   

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1066 on: January 16, 2020, 03:25:03 AM »
The fake shadow down Mr Lovelady in the initial Wiegman frames---------------

-----------------falls exactly down that point where Mr Lovelady's upper body disappears from view in Altgens----------------

No coincidence! Because the Altgens photo was out in the public domain, there was a limit on how far east the fake shadowline could be put!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1066 on: January 16, 2020, 03:25:03 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1067 on: January 22, 2020, 10:36:35 PM »
Just thought of an alternative that Oswald WAS seen by Carolyn Arnold in the front lobby THRU the clear glass when she was outside approx 12:25 and “looked back”

It was NOT a mistaken glimpse of Lovelady because he was Outside on the steps at this time

Would A person standing very near the clear glass thru which the radiator can be seen be himself seen also thru the glass?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1068 on: January 22, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »
No, I am suggesting an alternative that Oswald NEVER went actually outside on steps but WAS just inside the front lobby standing nearby that radiator and that image was what was the reason for the “ hasty” airbrushing that area between prayerblob and Lovelady and why the overlap shadow     
On part of Lovelady

however until some expert can prove there is evidence of airbrush added texturing

And until someone actually goes this Nov 22 2020 and stands in various places at the entrance and uses same type camera used at same distance and angle as by Wiegman

Therefore it’s still just an anomaly this shadow is albeit suspicious given the late find of notes by 2nd and 3rd party observers during Will Fritz “interrogation” of the suspect Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1068 on: January 22, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1069 on: February 07, 2020, 12:02:18 AM »
Friends, sometimes one becomes honestly convinced about something and genuinely excited by the discovery, only to find-----------upon mature reflection-----------that one was wrong. Is having to admit one's error, and having to apologize to folks for having wasted their time, mighty embarrassing and uncomfortable? Sure. But it's the right thing to do.

Thankfully, none of the above applies here!

Mr Lovelady is on the steps in this Wiegman frame, far from any natural shadow:

And yet we see a shadow covering most of his right side.

It is therefore blazingly obvious that the shadow has been added to the image-------------in order to hide something, or someone, in that area.

The contortions that have been performed to argue away this simple fact have been most entertaining, but it would be irresponsible to let the fools and charlatans and liars off the hook by ignoring their complete failure to offer a sanity-based refutation.

The truth hurts, my friends, but trust me: in the long run the lie is even worse!

So! Where exactly is Mr Oswald at the time of the assassination? He's either standing right behind Mr Lovelady or he's Prayer Man. Because-------------BREAKING NEWS---------------he went outside to watch the Presidential parade, just like he claimed!

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1070 on: February 07, 2020, 01:06:41 AM »
Friends, sometimes one becomes honestly convinced about something and genuinely excited by the discovery, only to find-----------upon mature reflection-----------that one was wrong. Is having to admit one's error, and having to apologize to folks for having wasted their time, mighty embarrassing and uncomfortable? Sure. But it's the right thing to do.

Thankfully, none of the above applies here!

Mr Lovelady is on the steps in this Wiegman frame, far from any natural shadow:

And yet we see a shadow covering most of his right side.

It is therefore blazingly obvious that the shadow has been added to the image-------------in order to hide something, or someone, in that area.

The contortions that have been performed to argue away this simple fact have been most entertaining, but it would be irresponsible to let the fools and charlatans and liars off the hook by ignoring their complete failure to offer a sanity-based refutation.

The truth hurts, my friends, but trust me: in the long run the lie is even worse!

So! Where exactly is Mr Oswald at the time of the assassination? He's either standing right behind Mr Lovelady or he's Prayer Man. Because-------------BREAKING NEWS---------------he went outside to watch the Presidential parade, just like he claimed!

Thumb1:

The Black Guy leaning Against the Column is a good Landmark. Clearly, Lovelady is nowhere close to that Shadow Casting Wall that extends Directly UP from the Column the Black Guy is leaning against.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1070 on: February 07, 2020, 01:06:41 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1071 on: February 07, 2020, 01:12:23 AM »
Thanks James.
If anything else changes, just update it for us.
I estimated the double doors with wood casing were about 36" wide.
The remainder to the west wall as a ratio to the double doors was 33" which equaled the 69" from center rail to west wall.
The double doors might be closer to 38" each, hence the 4" shadow difference between 29" and my 33".
Much appreciated.

Bump regarding shadow's distance from Wall. LESS than 2 1/2 feet!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:14:21 AM by Royell Storing »