Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Those Front Steps  (Read 137708 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Those Front Steps
« Reply #944 on: December 07, 2019, 11:16:20 PM »
Advertisement
First it was Abbot and Costello and now with Curly, it's the 3 Stooges.

I looked through the posts from you clowns and here's a summary of what's being discussed and answers.

The foundation of Ford's increasingly complex theory is that in the Wiegman film, Lovelady had a shadow painted on him to hide Oswald who was behind. Storing describes the shadow as a Jet Black Curtain. Iacoletti just screams Bah Humbug to anything I post.

First of all to see if there was anything captured on film in the shadow area because a painted on jet black curtain should leave no detail or what's the point? Next a Wiegman frame from a Genuine Ford post so their can be no disputes(jTZuj9p.jpg) and increased the contrast to bring out the detail in the shadow area.

First of all it's not a straight curtain so a stupid analogy and then I noticed that the shadow on Lovelady wasn't a flat plane but was brimming with detail, what immediately stood out were the stripes on Lovelady's shirt and they looked to be placed about right. So let's check the positioning and they are a good match.

Now, if the proportions between the lines are similar with Lovelady's actual shirt then the chances that these 3 lines are just random are incredibly small but not only were the distances the same but each location was a perfect match to Lovelady's actual shirt. This "painted on shadow theory" is in it's death throes now

Looking at the collar what struck me was the shadow, so I checked the overall positioning of where a collar should sit and we have another match but I see some concern with the different Lovelady shirt, so I made a comparison with the same shirt and even though the shirt is almost a decade older, along with an older Lovelady, standing not at the exact same angle,  different weather, a different sun position we can still see a shadow with a white outline in the same area as we expect.
With the stripes and the collar all lining up together, this "painted on shadow theory" has drawn it's last breath.

That's a Slam Dunk, friends

JohnM

STOP putzing around with assassination images. I seriously doubt that Lovelady was wearing a Flack Jacket on 11/22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #944 on: December 07, 2019, 11:16:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #945 on: December 07, 2019, 11:18:21 PM »
First of all to see if there was anything captured on film in the shadow area because a painted on jet black curtain should leave no detail or what's the point? Next a Wiegman frame from a Genuine Ford post so their can be no disputes(jTZuj9p.jpg) and increased the contrast to bring out the detail in the shadow area.

First of all it's not a straight curtain so a stupid analogy and then I noticed that the shadow on Lovelady wasn't a flat plane but was brimming with detail (~Snip!~)

So the shadow area is brimming with detail, is it, Mr Mytton?

If that is the case, then we would have to say it's not the only dark area doing so:

Yes?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #946 on: December 08, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »
So the shadow area is brimming with detail, is it, Mr Mytton?

If that is the case, then we would have to say it's not the only dark area doing so:

Yes?

Thumb1:

Mr Mytton has gone strangely quiet!  :D

Now!

This illustrative enhancement of the Wiegman frame (image on left) was prepared some time back by (IIRC) Mr Kamp:

Helpful Key!

1. PrayerMan 2. Lovelady 3. Frazier 4. Oswald

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 07:00:24 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #946 on: December 08, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #947 on: December 09, 2019, 02:15:16 AM »
Friends, the trap poor Mr Mytton walked into was to misinterpret my claim that dark color has been added to the Wiegman film as a claim that black has been painted directly onto the film.

As he may now be realizing, I never made such a claim, and was careful from the start not to.

Poor Mr Mytton, in short, has been putting tremendous energy into attacking-----------a strawman!  :D

And, in so doing, he has developed a method--------

--------that helps us confirm what I have been saying all along:

The second head right behind Mr Lovelady's in the Lovelady@UpperElevation frames--------------

---------------is no chimera, no photofilmic quirk. It is attached to a real person who is still there in the Lovelady@LowerElevation frames!

And his name is Mr Lee Harvey Oswald, which unacceptable fact explains the initial conundrum of why on earth a dark shadow would have been added down Mr Lovelady!

Thank you, Mr Mytton! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:06:05 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #948 on: December 09, 2019, 03:32:27 AM »
Friends, the trap poor Mr Mytton walked into was to misinterpret my claim that dark color has been added to the Wiegman film as a claim that black has been painted directly onto the film.

In the OP you say the the area was "BLACKED OUT".

black something out
2 Obscure something completely so that it cannot be read or seen.
‘the number plate had been blacked out with masking tape’

I proved the area was not "BLACKED OUT", we can see the corresponding stripes, so sorry Alan, you LOSE! Get a life.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #948 on: December 09, 2019, 03:32:27 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #949 on: December 09, 2019, 03:42:57 AM »
In the OP you say the the area was "BLACKED OUT".

:D :D :D

You described my claim as the "painted on shadow theory", Mr Mytton, and so let's see your cite for my ever saying the shadow was painted on!

Thumb1:

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #950 on: December 09, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »
Oswald killed Kennedy.  He also killed Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost killed himself (oh, too bad!!).  This is all fact.  The rest is just a parlour game+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #950 on: December 09, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #951 on: December 09, 2019, 12:02:40 PM »
Oswald killed Kennedy.  He also killed Tippit.  He almost shot Walker.  He almost killed himself (oh, too bad!!).  This is all fact.  The rest is just a parlour game+

"I, Mr Mark A. Oblazney, have a rational and straightforward explanation for the dark vertical strip down Lovelady in the Wiegman film. Here it is: ___________________"

Thumb1: